The Warring States of NPF

The Warring States of NPF (http://www.nuklearforums.com/index.php)
-   Bullshit Mountain (http://www.nuklearforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   A thread about being repped (http://www.nuklearforums.com/showthread.php?t=40282)

EVILNess 06-18-2011 01:01 AM

A thread about being repped

This isn't about pandering for reputation, it's about me going through my user control panel and thinking about changing my avatar and getting sidetracked looking at what I have been repped for since I started posting.

Man, I had a few good laughs looking at some of the interesting conversations that I have participated in over the years. I got to thinking about how some of you are actually really awesome despite any flaws you might possess and remembered some people who seem to not post anymore.

From being repped the first time in a thread where we all thought up jobs for Ackbar, to reviewing DS games, to us all sharing our DnD exploits, to Nikose buying a house.

I really enjoy visiting this place. Even when I don't feel like posting I can usually find something that makes me laugh out loud, something to just turn off my brain and enjoy myself for a but, or something to really make me think.

This was, is, and will probably always be my favorite little corner of the WWW.

Cheers NPF, you stay fucking classy.

Bard The 5th LW 06-18-2011 01:14 AM

Oh my god that thread title.

edit: I cringed for a moment

Fenris 06-18-2011 01:15 AM

this is aimed basically entirely at the title of this thread

Flarecobra 06-18-2011 01:35 AM

Apperentally people like the pictures I post.

akaSM 06-18-2011 02:00 AM

People usually rep me (if they evr do it) for helping and stuff, and lately, for random reasons o_o.

And yeah, NPF is awesome, and pretty much, the only forums I visit regularly.

Oh, and I love the NPF Steam nights, from Shyria's ear shattering cries to Seil's singing, every night seems to have something new ^_^

Thadius 06-18-2011 02:03 AM

If there is a rhyme or reason behind me being repped, ever, then I've yet to uncover it.

I do, however, rep people for being awesome.

Hold still, Ness...

The Sevenshot Kid 06-18-2011 02:14 AM

I've been repped a couple times for doing stupid stuff. Like when Fifth repped me for threatening to change my name to the "Sevenshot Grown-Ass Man."

I mostly rep people when: A.) I'm impressed and/or B.) I actually erupt into laughter.

EVILNess 06-18-2011 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenris (Post 1135857)

In defense of the thread title, I was actually going to change it.

The title was supposed to have a subtitle or something like "A Magical Journey" appended onto the end.

I got sidetracked by my dog demanding loves. :ohdear:

Bells 06-18-2011 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVILNess (Post 1135880)
In defense of the thread title, I was actually going to change it.

I got sidetracked by my dog demanding loves. :ohdear:

Combined with the thread title, this post is not helping you...

Kyanbu The Legend 06-18-2011 02:34 AM

I get repped often for entirely random things. Ranging from saying something awesome to just for giving a simple congratulations.

I also notice I usually tend to get repped for something once every month or 2... weird.