The Warring States of NPF

The Warring States of NPF (http://www.nuklearforums.com/index.php)
-   News and current events (http://www.nuklearforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   We are heading towards an Idiocracy! (http://www.nuklearforums.com/showthread.php?t=43934)

pochercoaster 02-27-2016 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krylo (Post 1255748)
I know, and I agree. However, if someone is going to accuse me of the former, I'm going to accuse them of the latter because I don't know how else to make them understand.

No, I'm pretty sure you're at least a triple Hitler.

Sorry, I don't actually have anything of substance to contribute.* I just really, really, really hope that Bernie wins the primary. Nevada already had its primary and Hillary won by a small percent. :/

*Except the fact that Krylo is clearly Hitler.

Overcast 02-27-2016 03:23 PM

How many Hitlers do you need to be before you get good enough at Art to be unHitler?

pochercoaster 02-27-2016 03:52 PM

These are the riveting questions that Fox news should be polling for.

Krylo 02-27-2016 04:42 PM

Although I'm clearly Mega Goebbels, not Triple Hitler.

Well, considering I still can't art worth shit. . . more than three.

rpgdemon 02-27-2016 08:59 PM

You're clearly Master D.

Nikose Tyris 03-01-2016 10:55 AM

It's Super Tuesday, so get down to the cauc-up and vote if you fall in a SEC region.

Quote:

Originally Posted by http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/03/super_tuesday_2016_explained.html
To clinch the Democratic nomination, a candidate needs 2,383 delegates out of 4,763 total. Pledged delegates make up 85 percent of that, while 15 percent are super delegates. On the GOP side, 1,237 of 2,475 are required to be the nominee. Republicans don't have super delegates.

Trump's got 82 Delegates already, with Cruz and Rubio trailing with 17 and 16 respectively. There's almost no question that Trump will be the nominee, and we'll know for sure by the end of today.

Hillary is leading with 91 versus Bernie's 65- but Hillary has hundreds of superdelegates on her side, compared to Sanders dozen, basically. So Hillary is basically at a five hundred point lead because this system is completely fucking broken. High fives all around.

QuickEdit: While I'm Canadian, the culture and leadership decisions of the US come at us almost completely unfiltered, so it's worth being aware and active in this.

Krylo 03-01-2016 06:07 PM

Super delegates don't actually vote until last, and are free to change their affiliation at any point before that. Hillary doesn't actually have them yet, and enjoyed a similar super delegate lead early on against Obama. She lost nearly all of them when Obama became more popular.

The fact that the media has been reporting she has more than a 26 delegate lead is mostly just an attempt to make it seem that there's no race.

Nikose Tyris 03-01-2016 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krylo (Post 1255793)
Super delegates don't actually vote until last, and are free to change their affiliation at any point before that. Hillary doesn't actually have them yet, and enjoyed a similar super delegate lead early on against Obama. She lost nearly all of them when Obama became more popular.

The fact that the media has been reporting she has more than a 26 delegate lead is mostly just an attempt to make it seem that there's no race.

Extremely good to know! Thank you for that, I need to go and correct myself to a few people.

Krylo 03-01-2016 08:17 PM

Just got back from the local caucus. Busy as hell, and I spotted a few Bernie votes, but I was just on break from work (back here now), so I couldn't stick around for long.

Here's hoping the rest of you (who can) participated. This is a very close race, so far, regardless of what the Washington Post and NY Times wants you to think.

Solid Snake 03-01-2016 09:33 PM

Bernie Sanders has won in Vermont, New Hampshire...and Oklahoma.
Donald Trump's largest victories today have come in Alabama...and Massachusetts.
This is a weird set of primaries.

EDIT: Are you as depressed over Clinton and Drumpf being the respective party nominees as I am?
If so, consider escaping along with me to the wonderfully relaxing world of Stardew Valley.
You can farm, maintain a ranch, fish, mine, kill beasts, fall in love with the man or woman of your dreams, actually experience more interesting social link dialogue than you'll find in Persona, and live in a quaint little town, far the fuck away from Hillary and Drumpf supporters.