View Single Post
Unread 07-05-2010, 10:37 PM   #82
RobinStarwing
C.M.B.A.S.O.B

RobinStarwing is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. RobinStarwing is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. RobinStarwing is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. RobinStarwing is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life.
Send a message via Yahoo to RobinStarwing
WTF Episode 6: Almost a Gruesome Death...But Not Quite

Welcome back fans to another exciting edition of my Starflight Let's Play! I am surprised no jokes have yet been made until just now...

So I use one of the CF pairs to actually take us to Cross cause it's Outward and Downspin of us.

Thanks to training, Zorak no longer gets lost! So we set out to check out the star systems here in The Cross....

Not much to look at; Mineral Poor, No life, no Colonizable planets...

Moving on....

Uh oh....this can't be good...

*combat starts and ends*

Yeah, not good...almost got killed...not quite yet though...

So a restart and going in the same direction but we end up hitting another Continuum Flux that takes us to some place else...

Here we run into another ship but...

THYNYNTHRYNN: WE ARRE THYNYNTHRYNN OF THE THRYNN CONFEDERACY. WE ARRE THE ELLITE GAURRD.WHYY DO YOU HAILL USSS?

It's Solid Snake's long lost cousins! Let's find out what they know!

*chat chat chat*

Now, I will save you the boring bits but here is an interesting tidbit...

My friends, we have a destination again! Let's rock and roll!

We burn thrusters (and Harry's cybernetic wits) to get here and what do we find...

Oh crup...another one...*hails differently than last time*

CAPTAIN KALAMARI: REPENT AIR BREATHERS, REPENT! THE HOUR OF JUDGEMENT IS AT HAND!

What....?

*picks up Alien distress call AND more ships come in*

Crup...

CAPTAIN KALAMARI: AND LO UNTO THEM IT WAS SAID 'SHALL YE GO FORTH AND CLEANSETH THE GALAXY OF THE ACCURSED BREATHERS OF AIR!

head...hurts...need...bullet...to...brain

*terminates communications and leaves orbit than turns around and returns only for new encounter*

126 TIMES THE SIZE OF OUR SHIP! THE LAST ONE WAS JUST 84! WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY USING TO BUILD THESE THINGS!! A BORG CUBE?

*hails again*

CAPTAIN PAT ROBERTSON: I AM GAZURTOID AND I HAVE COME TO SAVE THEE, YE WHO DO NOT BREATHE THE GLORIOUS LIQUID. DROP THY DEFENSES AND BE SAVED!

Oh no...

CAPTAIN PAT ROBERTSON: AND BLULBGRG BEGAT URGGBL WHO BEGAT GLBRRGB WHO BEGAT LUBRBGBL WHO BEGAT BULGRB. THEREBY THE BEGATTING WAS BEGUN!

ZORAK!!!!!

Yes Captain?

INITIATE EMERGENCY DIPLOMATIC PROCEDURES AND PLAY THEM OFF F-ING SPACE!!!

Aye aye Captain!

Begins Space Rocking

*several rocking laser and missile shots later*

That's what you get for hurting my head and making me do a facepalm and facewall in the same Let's Play installment! HURRAH!!!!

And to prove I am freaking better than you! I will log this planet for Colonization and name it MARY WORTH!

Welcome all to Planet Mary Worth! Home to an artifact that I happen to know what it does...the Shimmering Orb that our scaly friend mentioned is a Cloaking Device! Awesomeness!

So we grab it, a few more relics, some life forms, and lots of minerals...and burn our engines at full throttle the entire way to Arth through the connection of Fluxes.

Mary Worth is worth 55,000 MUs as a Colony World. Feel good about that I hope girl?

We also sell off everything but the orb and use it to do some MAJOR upgrading to our other systems. Class 3 Armor, Shields, Lasers, and Missles.

The red line is our course which takes us to one of the sights that makes this game worth it...

The City of the Ancients! So pretty it makes me cry...

*Gets onto the surface in the TV and starts to get everything that the crew can find.*

I say Fuel is NOT a problem for awhile.

Than we have another encounter in space with another alien ship...

Oh god, thank you. I won't have to hear Jimmy Falwell speak from beyond my screen...

Hello, we come in peace from Planet Arth.

CAPTAIN TENTACLE: OF COURSE WE WERE JUST JOKING ABOUT BLOWING YOU INTO PIECES. SMERG, SMERG, SMERG, ISN'T THAT A FUNNY JOKE?

Dear god in heaven almighty...where is a Gazurtoid when you need one?

Um...got anything you can share with us?

CAPTAIN TENTACLE: THERE IS A SECRET WAY INTO UHLEK TERRITORY. THE FIRST JUMP POINT IS AT 106,139. THE SECOND IS AT 64,186. THE THIRD IS AT 35,186. DO NOT TRY TO DO THIS THOUGH. ANYONE BUT A MASTER SPEMIN NAVIGATOR WOULD GET LOST.

Zorak...take notes. This could be useful later on.

Of course Captain! It will work well in my grand symphony!

Terminate Communications. *waves bye bye at the alien*

And we shall leave this update at that with you guys picking any place in this galaxy for us to go! Don't be shy! Come on! Maybe we can finally kill this crew!

Until then folks!

Accept No Substitutes
Also known as "The Least Interesting Man in The World" according to multiple surveys

Last edited by RobinStarwing; 07-05-2010 at 11:20 PM.
RobinStarwing is offline Add to RobinStarwing's Reputation   Reply With Quote