View Single Post
Unread 04-18-2017, 11:51 AM   #36
Solid Snake
Erotic Esquire

Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way.
Send a message via AIM to Solid Snake
Fun Makoto is my Persona 5 Waifu, y'all need to just settle on anyone else

This reviewer articulates a lot of my thoughts on Persona 5 better than I can, and it's worth reading even though many of you will disagree with its conclusions.

As for the video, Gregness, it's just the vicarious thrill of seeing several characters you grow to love gettin' their grooves on