View Single Post
Unread 08-14-2021, 09:52 AM   #5
Solid Snake
Erotic Esquire

Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way.
Send a message via AIM to Solid Snake

I miss the days when a thread like this would inspire dozens if not hundreds of painstakingly typed responses, about half of which would erroneously but earnestly defend Musk as an innovative entrepreneur. And then like, 20 posts in the subject would randomly change, someone would inevitably post homophobic, transphobic, sexist or racist remarks (even when the content was originally about a white cisgendered man), the thread would descend into ad hominem attacks, the moderators would reluctantly become involved, and I'd eventually show up and throw down some 10,000 word holier than thou Snakepost essay that no one -- not even myself -- would ever read again.

Ah, yes...those were the days.

But yeah Elon Musk should be captured and eaten by cannibals