View Single Post
Unread 09-14-2008, 09:40 PM   #49
CelesJessa
DA-DA-DA-DAA DAA DAA DA DA-DAAAAAA!

CelesJessa has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. CelesJessa has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. CelesJessa has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. CelesJessa has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. CelesJessa has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. CelesJessa has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. CelesJessa has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. CelesJessa has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. CelesJessa has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. CelesJessa has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. CelesJessa has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years.
Send a message via AIM to CelesJessa Send a message via MSN to CelesJessa

I'm looking for what I'm pretty sure is a Penny Arcade comic about a MMO. Two people play together, and one was gone for awhile. When they come bad, their partner was all super-powered up and glowing and crap, and was all like "I just levelled up a little while you were gone...".

If you could find it, that would be swell!