View Single Post
Unread 03-05-2017, 03:57 AM   #7
Nique
Niqo Niqo Nii~

Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years.

Knowing that its David Tennant is messing with my head because I can't divorce the voice from my image of David Tennant especially from his Doctor Who run. He gets a bit too high pitched/ young sounding, but damned if it doesn't almost sound just like Alan Young.

I'm concerned about the shows ability to sustain what must be an overpaid cast. Nothing against any of the actors, it all sounds great, but these are all reasonably established tv personalities.