View Single Post
Unread 03-10-2016, 12:07 PM   #5
Overcast
Cinderella

Overcast bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Overcast bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Overcast bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Overcast bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Overcast bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Overcast bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted.
Send a message via AIM to Overcast Send a message via MSN to Overcast Send a message via Yahoo to Overcast

Nye lifted his own hand in greeting in response as the closed the distance between them, but not speaking up until he wouldn't have to yell. He wasn't much for wasting his voice outside of the battlefield where he had a habit of running it raw,

"Hail, I am Nye Dionav, this is my brother Dro." He said calmly yet clearly, Dro inclining his head with a mischievous looking grin, "The Brothers Dionav at your service, with enough patience to outlast any cheery demeanor, welcome to be hired for romance stories, and potentially a good sword and healer as well."

He was certainly joking but there was something about how dryly he said it that made you wonder how serious he was.

Dro piped up next, yet made no effort to clarify his brother's potential not joke, "The message gave a loose idea of our goals in the fallen Kine but I'd like to know if you got any other goals you weren't planning to say out loud till we got here." Nye nods in agreement, "Indeed, the place is likely more than a fair bit anarchistic in the aftermath of the fall. Contrary to local opinion on the nation I've never met an entirely helpless person, and despair does nothing if not make you harder."