View Single Post
Unread 02-01-2012, 11:32 AM   #9
Mr.Bookworm
YYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHH

Mr.Bookworm can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mr.Bookworm can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mr.Bookworm can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mr.Bookworm can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mr.Bookworm can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mr.Bookworm can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mr.Bookworm can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mr.Bookworm can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Send a message via AIM to Mr.Bookworm

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHateMakingNames View Post
I assumed Snake's main issue with this isn't that they are bringing in some G4 chick so people can virtually bang her, but that they are using money to pay for her appearance that could have gone to paying people to bring back Mordin.
The only source I can find on that is a random guy who supposedly emailed Mordin's voice actor.

Bioware has said nothing about it, the supposed "replacement" has confirmed that he was only doing temporary work, and several of the voice actors that worked on ME2 said they weren't contacted until fairly late in the development process.

Soooooooo.
Mr.Bookworm is offline Add to Mr.Bookworm's Reputation