View Single Post
Unread 01-15-2010, 11:43 PM   #4
Solid Snake
Erotic Esquire

Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way.
Send a message via AIM to Solid Snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azisien View Post
Let's play that game, but with MY REAL MONEY!
Y'know I'm all for playing fun games here but the minute anyone's real money is introduced into the equation I just think there's too many possibilities this could end extraordinarily poorly. Like, forum users insulting other forum users, an erosion of basic etiquette, accusations of deliberately causing someone to lose hard-earned cash...there's just too many ways I could envision this going south.

That being said, I guess it's your money? So, uhh, go ahead I suppose? Just, uhh, my two cents on the subject: You might want to rethink this concept.

EDIT: Alternatively if I'm completely wrong about the concept you're proposing and, in fact, we actually have no control whatsoever over "your real money," and contestants are just offering you advice or something? Yeah, I guess that's cool.