View Single Post
Unread 01-16-2010, 07:58 AM   #10
The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk
War Incarnate

The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk's Avatar

The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier.
Send a message via MSN to The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfMagic View Post
Mmm, I've been doing this on Updown.com ever since the thread made on it forever ago. I've done absolutely terrible. I haven't managed to lose money, but that's about it.

I gave up on it about a year ago. I started off doing ok, but then the financial crisis started to become apparant so I cut my losses and ran.

Makes me wonder how, if I could see how bad things were with my complete lack of knowledge on stock markets while playing a game based on the real stock market, why the hell did corporations and banks the world over not see it and do something about it?

Or maybe they did and just didn't care, I dunno.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azisien View Post
"ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR I AM A GIANT SPACE TURTLE!!!"
PSN - Hawk_of_Battle
The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is offline Add to The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk's Reputation