View Single Post
Unread 01-15-2010, 11:44 PM   #5
Azisien
wat

Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't.

Actually I was kidding this game is using fake $10000 over Google Finance.

God.

Edit: I suppose I was not clear on that at all. This isn't even supposed to be just my portfolio, anyone is free to hop on Google Finance and play around. It's actually worthwhile knowledge to have, too. But this would be kind of like a game, I suppose, involving math. So it's a horrible game.

Last edited by Azisien; 01-15-2010 at 11:49 PM.
Azisien is offline Add to Azisien's Reputation