View Single Post
Unread 03-25-2008, 02:50 PM   #6
Magus
Archer and Armstrong vs. the World

Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something.
Send a message via AIM to Magus

Ryan Reynolds seems to fit Deadpool's personality, I just can't stand that guy very much...then again, he's actually at least as funny as some of the other horrible comedy actors who have been successful, like, say, Will Ferrel, so really I guess he deserves more parts. Which is something I didn't think I'd be saying but there it is. I mean, I like him way more than some of these other actors who have been given part after part after part.

And finally Gambit gets to be in a movie? I hope he'll actually be like himself and not some fascimile of Gambit. Kind've like how they made Rogue be like ten years younger than her comic counterpart in the other X-men movies and basically take the part Jubilee (I'm going off the cartoon here, I don't really read the comics but I used to watch the cartoon every week, and then day, for years). I.e. stupid teenage damsel in distress.