View Single Post
Unread 11-18-2003, 11:14 PM   #18
Solid Snake
Erotic Esquire

Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way.
Send a message via AIM to Solid Snake

Real Name: I don't give my real name out online, but you can call me Ace if "Solid Snake" doesn't suffice.

Nicknames?: Solid Snake

Age: The character's in his early forties; I'm nineteen.

Height: I'm 5'11" (can't speak for Snake, I don't know offhand)

Weight: I come in at around 115 pounds; thus, I am very underweight. (Snake sure as hell ain't)

Favorite Games: Well, I wouldn't live up to the nickname here if my favorite games weren't the Metal Gear Solid series. But aside from MGS1 and MGS2 (MGS1, by the way, was many times better than its sequel, though both kicked butt)...I'd also say I'm a huge fan of games like Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI-X (espesically VII), Super Mario RPG, Sonic The Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles, Xenogears, the Suikoden series, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Starfox 64, Soul Calibur 2, the Colony Wars series, and Fallout 2.

Favorite 8-Bit Theatre char: :fighter: (Though I really like them all)

Sport(s)?: I play tennis and ski, but my favorite sports to watch are (American) football and baseball. My favorite teams are the Patriots and Red Sox (this year, I've also been rooting for the Bengals and the Seahawks, though only because they're underdogs who have been doing well so far. The Patriots definately are my #1 team, and have been since the days they sucked royally.

Movie(s)?: The Lord of the Rings series, first and foremost. I also have enjoyed Schindler's List, The Shawshank Redemption, the Indiana Jones series, The Princess Bride, Gladiator, and Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

Book(s)?: Not to repeat myself, but...the Lord of the Rings series, first and foremost. I also have enjoyed Lloyd Alexander's Taran Chronicles, Catch 22, the Artemis Fowl trilogy, Les Miserables, The Art of War, Of Mice and Men, Great Expectations, and George R.R. Martin's Song Of Ice and Fire series.