View Single Post
Unread 11-18-2003, 11:21 PM   #20
Strider

Seeing as this is a new forum and is already generating a ton of traffic, how about a roll call thread so we can all get better acquainted? Fill out what you think people should know...

Nicknames?: Captain, Strider, Shifter, Turin Turambar (These are self given (except captain) I am not going to list what people actually gave me... its just not nice.)

Height: 6'

Weight: why?

Favorite Games: Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy I through X (excluding VIII), SoM. I know there are more...

Favorite 8-Bit Theatre char: Red Mage. Its all about powergaming

Sport(s)?: Football (we do have it in Canada. And I don't mean the CFL)

Movie(s)?: Lord of the Rings, Akira, Ghost in the Shell, High Fidelity, Alien, Aliens, Being John Malkovich (I love too many movies)

Book(s)?: Anything by Guy Gavriel Kay and Tolkien. Dhalgren by Stephen Delaney, Do androids dream of electric sheep? by Phillip K. Dick, Neuromancer by William Gibson (I also love too many books)

I want to be a writer.
I am taking English, hoping to become an English teacher, where I will teach the kids the value of a good video game.
I write mainly fantasy, but dabble in postmodernism, and romanticism (I know... practally polar opposites.) as you can see by my book selection.
If nothing else, I am known for my Final Fantasy playing prowess. (Its kinda sad being known for that, Star Trek triva (Hence the nick Captain), as well as Lord of the Rings Trivia. But, I am proud to be a geek.)
Add to Strider's Reputation   Reply With Quote