View Single Post
Unread 01-26-2011, 10:01 PM   #7
Token
The Bluest Beetle

Token can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Token can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Token can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Token can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Token can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Token can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Token can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Token can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Token can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Token can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Token can afford to hire someone to poop for them.

Okay, I went to Copley, so I might as well put my two cents in, and say this isn't unprecedented. Actually, a couple years back, there was a massive student outcry when the school started cracking down on this. They had one of the security guards follow people home if they were suspected of living out of the district. This isn't hearsay, this is an actual gogdamn thing that happened. Combined with the fact that they were offering students money for reporting anyone who lived outside the district, a lot of people, students and teachers alike, were pissed. The thing about Copley is that most of the kids have separated parents, and some of those parents do, in fact, live outside the district. While I understand, vaguely, the motivations behind it, Copley has a history of going about this in underhanded, and honestly shitty ways.

EDIT: I'd like to point out, that regardless of some shittiness on Copley's part, the mother made the right choice. Akron city schools are dangerous, subpar, and honestly, need a complete rehaul, cuz damn. Copley, on the other hand, is consistently well rated, safe, and even though they really need to stop sucking the football team's dick and put more money into the auditorium (or gogforbid finishing the fucking music wing they started at the end of my freshman year, but no, the fucking football team needs new helmets, that'll fix the fact that they're almost as much of a laughing stock as the Browns. Jegus fuck, Copley, less sports, more arts, B-Koch, V-Dank, and Foster would totally fucking appreciate it you useless fucks), and really need to fix their special-ed program (I could rant for so fucking long about how often they have screwed over my brother and I by denying us services required by law, but whatever), they are still infinitely better than Akron. They have some of the most fantastic and personable teachers I have ever met, and the kid will be worse off without them. (Sorry for the tangent. A little loopy from my meds, and this is close to home. Like across the street close to home. But seriously, when I'm rich, I am building that place a new fucking auditorium. And risers that aren't super old. Stupid, arts hating fuckwads.)

Last edited by Token; 01-26-2011 at 10:11 PM.
Token is offline Add to Token's Reputation   Reply With Quote