View Single Post
Unread 08-13-2010, 11:01 AM   #40
MSperoni
Artist and Writer of Comics

MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was.
How I Killed Your Master subtle changes to the art

I don't know if it's all that obvious or not, and I probably only notice it because I know what to look for, but Page 60 is where I started working MEGAFAST (so fast I can only describe it in one word in all caps). The art is starting to look a little different (and better in my opinion )

I draw and color MEGAFAST (see?) now because I think I work more instinctively, not to mention I can get my work done with time to spare. Pages take maybe 6 hours to draw and 4 to color, sometimes less. There are some upcoming pages I managed to get done in a single day.

I kinda like the raw scribbly look, it seems to suit this comic. I also like leaving a bit of the under-drawing there because of some big artsy reason I haven't really thought about deeply enough to explain yet :P (it has to do with the "truth about what a drawing is" or something..)
http://twitter.com/#!/mSperoni
Check out my Deviant Art page if you'd like to see other pictures I've made!
http://exmile.deviantart.com/
Follow The Dreadful on Facebook!

MSperoni is offline Add to MSperoni's Reputation   Reply With Quote