View Single Post
Unread 06-16-2009, 06:25 PM   #49
Fifthfiend
for all seasons

Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare.
Send a message via AIM to Fifthfiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodHand Prime View Post
Yeah, forget that I have two relevant degrees. I disagree with your sensationalized, completely misinformed opinion, so I clearly have no idea what I'm talking about.
Ha ha ha ha ha, the claim of Internet Expertness is made even better due to being completely irrelevant to the point being made.

Oh gosh you have a degree I guess that means oil and energy companies haven't spent shitloads of money over the course of decades on lobbying and PR efforts to oppose action on global warming. All those Exxon-funded think tanks and shit? Imaginary!

You are seriously the funnest troll we have had in ages, I strongly encourage you to keep digging yourself deeper.

...But hey maybe you're right there are loads of massively powerful and wealthy interests with an incentive to push for action on global warming, which explains why we have done pretty much jack shit about global warming for decades. Cause we all know how when massively powerful and wealthy interests want something to happen, what you can absolutely count on is it not being done!

I mean I guess it's awesome that the MASSIVE conspiracy to make people believe in global warming has succeeded in like... getting some people to listen to Al Gore do a Powerpoint presentation. The bastards!