View Single Post
Unread 09-22-2004, 04:45 PM   #2
shiney
Derrrrrrrrrrrrrp.

shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history.
Send a message via AIM to shiney Send a message via Yahoo to shiney

YEAH. So THERE.

Also how about we make this one the comic thread, and I'll also make a comic discussion thread? That way this thread can be reserved for comics ONLY so there won't be hours of scrolling through OMGLOLFGBHWEIUIGKJWHGERBBQ UR COMIC SI THE BEST DO ME NEXT PLSXXXSSSSSZZZZZZZZZZZZZ~`111

That's what I think anyways. So post in the discussion one that I shall make.