View Single Post
Unread 08-15-2009, 12:23 PM   #8
MSperoni
Artist and Writer of Comics

MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was.
As you might have noticed, HIKYM has its own little gallery section now. "How I Killed Your Gallery"!
This gallery will contain various concept sketches of HIKYM, and will expand as time goes by (We can't really show you the concept for page 7 until page 7 is posted, after all!)

This gallery doesn't mean the end of "Behind the Punch". Instead, BtP will just serve as a discussion forum for the art that appears in the gallery.

If there's a pic you wish to talk about, or anything, just post a link here or just ask something like, for example:

"What's the deal with that skimpy dressed girl on the pic of Master Fei's sons?"

and I will say something to the extent of: "That's just some silly girl named Koko from a goofy comic I am working on. I put it in there as a joke."

etc etc
http://twitter.com/#!/mSperoni
Check out my Deviant Art page if you'd like to see other pictures I've made!
http://exmile.deviantart.com/
Follow The Dreadful on Facebook!

Last edited by MSperoni; 08-15-2009 at 12:27 PM.
MSperoni is offline Add to MSperoni's Reputation   Reply With Quote