Thread: Hatland Mafia
View Single Post
Unread 10-24-2011, 11:07 PM   #33
Solid Snake
Erotic Esquire

Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way.
Send a message via AIM to Solid Snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgdemon View Post
Though, Snake is acting INCREDIBLY differently than last game.
Psh yeah, because the guy who called attention to the very concept of people acting incredibly differently being a scumtell would subsequently fall headfirst into his own trap. [/sarcasm]

Last game I didn't join in until there was something to write Walls of Text about, because I literally wasn't around on NPF. This game I'm here early and it's too soon to stir up any controversy. IC's No Lynch vote was a stupid idea, though, so I'd like him to stop that.