View Single Post
Unread 01-28-2007, 03:44 AM   #7
Inbred Chocobo
Bitches love the crown

Inbred Chocobo is the wind beneath your wings. Inbred Chocobo is the wind beneath your wings. Inbred Chocobo is the wind beneath your wings. Inbred Chocobo is the wind beneath your wings. Inbred Chocobo is the wind beneath your wings.
Send a message via AIM to Inbred Chocobo Send a message via Yahoo to Inbred Chocobo

And here I come to save the day!

Name: Shade
Sex: Male
Style: Easy Listening
Afterglow: Black (Okay so there is a hint of blue in it)
Appearance: His jacket as black as it is billows as he seems to gracefully skate where he heads towards. The shirt underneath seems to flutter in the wind, with it being just a tad blue-er than his jacket. The pants he wears is the same black color his jeans are. His hair is a bit long, not at shoulder length, but it definitly has a few inches, giving him a pretty boy kind of look hair. His eyes are a dark and deep blue.
Bio: Shade is a man who has always taken things easy. His youth shows it, as he had a natural grace in gym, but never really ran. He did show some talent in drawing and such, but his parents really didn't want him to be an artist. Clearly, Shade didn't listen to his parents.

Sometime in his youth, probably around his early teens, he discovered skating. His grace and calmness gave him an incredible way of handling himself, as he gracefully flew across whatever surface he skated upon. Noticing the graffiti on the walls of where he was learning to skate (mastering it is probably the better term) he began to show interest in tagging.

It didn't take him long to learn the art, and soon he was tagging like the rest of them. He never planned to make a living out of this, not once. But, like all things else in Shade's life, it just happened.
Inbred Chocobo is offline Add to Inbred Chocobo's Reputation