Nuklear Power Forums  

Go Back   Nuklear Power Forums > Games & Roleplaying > Roleplaying
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Old 01-05-2012, 06:29 PM   #41
Astral Harmony
Don't Hate Me 'Cause I'm Moe

Astral Harmony will become famous soon enough. Eventually. Maybe.

-----Action Phase Turn 04 (Krunder)-----
- Shannon: Winds of Gaea has activated. Sakuya's Rage +10 (100). Mio's Rage +10 (60).
Shannon suddenly lurched forward. Her body convulsed as beams of light shot right out of her back. And, strangely without any tears in her clothes, two beautiful white angel wings were born out of her back and unfolded. No sword this time, though. The wings flapped once, unleashing some kind of nearly intangible pulse. It was difficult to describe, kind of like a very light pressure wave but somehow different. Plus it smelled like roses. Shannon didn't seem to be in pain from the emergence of her wings, and after she collected herself, she seemed just fine.
- Angelo: Xatu's Spd has increased. Impact's Spd has increased. Muon's Spd has increased.
- Donovan: Silk's Rage +25 (75).
- Impact: Mio's Rage +25 (85).
- Muon: Milk of Plenty Activated. All Vanguard Pokemon 50% MHP Heal (Create Shield 25% MHP with over attack protection).
Muon reached behind her and produced a large glass jar full of tasty milk from hammerspace. "Lon Lon Milk, motherfucker!" Muon said, then negligently tossed the jar that was bigger than her just above head height and smashed it with a swift and efficient roundhouse, sending the milk into the sky and down like a serious of thin white rainshowers, splashing onto the Pokemon.
Muon turned her head to see Renny staring at her. "I'm not breastfeeding them," she said flatly.

Curses, foiled again.

- Mio: Enters Paradigm Shift (Narcham). Mio's Rage -20 (65).
It was like the first or second mission all over again. A good number of the team had never seen a Narcham before, but after Mio's Paradigm Shift, she looked just like one, only somewhat bigger and more substantial, which was somehow more disconcerting.
- Silk: Enters Paradigm Shift (Kabutops). Silk's Rage -20 (55).
Silk's Paradigm Shift was also pretty neat. It's not often that people get to see a Kabutops, and even less in Honmyr where the ancient Pokemon never actually existed, but here stood a larger than life version in the soaked sands, scythe arms poised to cleave the enemy into pieces.
- Donovan: Water Pokebrid Action Used. Delstaurus D is now asleep.
- Renny: Psychic Pokebrid Action used. Delstaurus D is now confused.
- Leavanny: Silk is recieving help. Silk's Pwr +50%.
- Silk: Critical Hit! Krunder's Right Foot takes 2730 damage.
- Twiloch: Donovan's shadow has been synchronized with Twiloch (AllStat +5, Acc/Eva 100%). Krunder's Left Hand takes 1168 damage. Krunder is immune to status effects. Twiloch's Rage -400 (0).

"Why do you struggle so, Twiloch?" Krunder hissed, shifting his wounded left hand around."You do realize that all that effort is only going to end in your certain death?"
"Better a certain and honorable death than a certain and unceremonious one on some beach," Twiloch whispered, though it was a whisper that all could hear. "Just give it up, Krunder. Whatever you think you might achieve trying to obtain greater power from the Rezonscape just isn't going to do you any good."
"The same could be said for blindly following Idolus," Krunder snapped back. "Idolus has seen it just as we have, and he's too fearful to do anything about it! It's a source of immense power, the kind that would surely guarantee the success that we didn't get to enjoy so long ago, and he simply squandors such a grand opportunity. He's old, Twiloch, and his will is fragile and stubborn. And that's unfortunate, Twiloch. Because those who don't embrace the power of the Rezonscape are doomed to be butchered by those who do."
Twiloch said nothing more, and simply prepared for the next round. Reasoning with Krunder was only a waste.

- Donovan: Krunder's Right Hand takes 2025 damage.
- Mio: Krunder's Left Hand takes 2160 damage. Krunder is immune to debuffs.
- Deoxys: Krunder's Left Hand takes 368 damage. Sakuya's Rage +5 (100).
- Impact: Uses SignTech "Command, Control & Communications". Rearguard has been activated. Impact's Rage -75 (0).
"Impressive," Krunder admired their efforts. "But now I think it's about time I put you daring dogooders in your place."

- Krunder's Chest: Uses Ribberang. Silk takes 192 damage. Hiroshiho Rei (Sakuya) takes 129 damage (1141).
Krunder's assault begin with him simply reaching for his chest and plucking off one of his massive ribs like somebody disassembling a Lego set. Then he hurled it great force. The monstrous makeshift weapon slammed right into Silk and continued on without even changing direction and arced effortlessly in the air despite the heavy rains to collided head on with the backside of Sakuya's Hiroshiho Rei, causing the giant mecha to lurch forward and nearly topple over completely.
"You. Will. Pay!" Sakuya nearly howled with rage.
- Krunder's Hands: Uses Sand Crucifix. Ursaring takes 355 damage (Shield defeated). Sakuya's Rage +5 (100). Donovan avoids damage. Donovan's Rage +10 (70).
But Krunder was only getting started. The giant beast drew his massive arms back and seized Ursaring with speed that surprised everyone. It definitely surprised Ursaring as it was completely enclosed in what appeared to be a crude crucifix made of tightly packed mud.
And then Krunder did something weird. He literally hurled the sand crucifix, Ursaring still trapped inside, much like a shuriken right for Donovan. The shuriken collided into Donovan, but he didn't feel it crash into him at all. The crucifix slid right through him as though he was made of mere shadows.
Ursaring's fate was just as merciful. The crucifix shattered on collision and Ursaring crawled out of the large pile of mud, shaking much of the caked on mud from its fur, then standing back up to roar its challenge. If it wasn't for Muon's Milk of Plenty and Twiloch's Shadow Sync, the fates of both Donovan and Ursaring would not have been nearly so merciful.
Alice's eyes sharpened. "It looks like Krunder needs both of his hands to use that attack. Maybe if we could destroy one of them, we can weaken the attack or change it so it's not so devastating..."
Either way, this wasn't looking good. Krunder had serious power, and there were still the Delstaurus to consider.

- Ursaring: Krunder's right Foot takes 1410 damage. Sakuya's Rage +5 (100).
- Shaymin: Miss. *slide whistle*
- Krunder's Feet: Uses Earthen Hammer. Hiroshiho Rei (Sakuya) takes 382 damage (950). Hiroshiho Rei (Sakuya) is immune to Flinch. Silk avoids damage. Silk's Rage +10 (65). Substitute Shield (Shiftry) takes 1209 damage (defeated). Jumpluff avoids damage. Shannon's Rage +10 (80).
Krunder literally left the ground for a few seconds before his massive feet collided back into it, sending a massive directional shockwave towards...well, probably his worst selection of targets. Maybe he wasn't able to aim it?
- Shannon: Uses Moonbeam Disco. Delstaurus A takes 445 damage/flinch (2055). Delstaurus B takes 222 damage/flinch (2278). Delstaurus C takes 445 damage/flinch (2055). Shannon's Rage 40 (30). Moon's Rage -40 (20).
Shannon's body reverted back to normal as she shook her groove thang to the techno beats and multicolored strobe lights that somehow managed to make an appearance despite it being the beach during the afternoon.
- Krunder's Eye: The gemstone eye and five crystalline stakes are starting to glow...
"I don't know what he's going to do," Twiloch advised before anyone bothered to ask. "I've never seen him do that before."

"And that's what I like to see."
Eldys whirled around in surprise, battle stick in hand at the voice that was both lovely and dangerous. Eldys had been watching the beach conflict from the cover and concealment of the nearby jungle, but had only just discovered that she wasn't the only spectator.
Cherrylette, one of the Hexagon Harem, was watching the fight just like Eldys, sitting high up in one of the trees.
"You can do away with the unnecessary aggression, Eldys," Cherrylette said. "If I wanted you dead, I wouldn't have waited this long, and I only fight my enemies with honor and chivalry, making sure they were totally prepared to fight me before sealing their fate. You should know that's the kind of warrior I am."
As much as Eldys hated it, there was truely no way for her to take on Cherrylette, so she put away her battle stick and turned back towards the fight.
"That's why you bothered to come to this world and hope that these humans could defeat us, isn't it? Even Lord Izalei doesn't have what that giant fossil does. The Supreme Strike technique. I've never seen one that wasn't wielded by us in the Hexagon Harem. I'm eager to see just how powerful this one is going to be."

- Alice: Krunder's Right Foot takes 208 damage. Alice's Rage +10.
- Zapdos: Delstaurus E takes 21 Damage/Eject (2479). Delstaurus F takes 44 Damage/Eject (2454). Zapdos is ejected from combat. Alphonsine's Rage -25 (45).
- Whitney: Krunder's Right Hand takes 1788 damage.
- Articuno: Delstaurus G takes 41 Damage/Eject (2459). Delstaurus H takes 41 Damage/Eject (2459). Articuno is ejected from combat. Alphonsine's Rage -25 (20).
"Wow, I never even though about using my Pokemon for crowd control like that!" Alphonsine marveled upon the execution of Zapdos and Articuno's tactics. "Then again, maybe it's just because I never fought a large group of bad guys before. I gotta take a note of this since I'm working with you guys now."
- Swampert: Krunder's Right Foot takes 312 damage. Renny's Rage +5 (60).
- Takano: Krunder's Left Hand takes 58 damage.
- Hiroshiho Rei (Sakuya): Krunder's Right Foot takes 1312 damage.
"Fuck, it's like trying to cleave through solid rock," Sakuya said after the steel naginata slid through the fossilized bone structure of her opponent. "Any more durable and it might've damaged my Naginata beyond repair."
- Latias: Krunder's Right Hand takes 384 damage.
- Kyogre (CCC): Pwr calculated to 150. Krunder's Left Hand takes 1439 damage.
- Jeanette (CCC): Sweep attack! Krunder's Right Hand takes 1058 damage. Jeanette's Rage -25 (45).
- Vaporeon (CCC): Krunder's Left Hand takes 306 damage.
- Jellicent (CCC): Krunder's Right Hand takes 452 damage.
- Lapras (CCC): Krunder's Right Hand takes 452 damage.

-----Upkeep Phase Turn 04 (Krunder)-----
- Rage Upkeep: Twiloch's Rage +100 (100).
- Ability/Item Upkeep: N/A
- Status Upkeep: Ursaring takes 99 damage (695).
- Battlefield Upkeep: Large hole is observed behind Krunder. Possible Strategem Shift.
- Weather Upkeep: Rainstorm is still in effect.
-----Upkeep Phase Complete-----

-----Order Phase Turn 05 (Krunder)-----
- Player Formation: [Alice] [Donovan] [Impact] [Articuno] [Zapdos] [Xatu] [Alakazam] [Ursaring] [Hariyama] [Sakuya RDPA] [Silk] [Jumpluff] [Shiftry] [Mio] [Rage Shower Device]
- Enemy Formation 1: [Delstaurus A] [Delstaurus B] [Delstaurus C] [Delstaurus D] [Krunder's Right Foot (L-Type)] [Krunder's Left Foot (L-Type)] [Delstaurus E] [Delstaurus F] [Delstaurus G] [Delstaurus H]
- Enemy Formation 2: [Krunder's Left Hand (L-Type)]
- Enemy Formation 3: [Krunder's Right Hand (L-Type)]
- Enemy Formation 4: [Krunder's Chest (L-Type)]
- Enemy Formation 5: [Krunder's Eye (L-Type)]
Order of Turns
- [Silk (Kabutops/Water/Rock/Swift Swim/P-Shift/AllStatx4.5): HP 549/741, Rg 65, Spd 900 (90x5 & Swift Swim)]
- [Donovan (Sharpedo/Dark/Water/Speed Boost/Lum Berry/Shark HuntTx3/ShadowSyncTx3/Spdx4.5/Otherx4): HP 741/741, Rg 70, Spd 679 (97x3.5 & TailwindTx2)]
- [Twiloch (Destroyer/Ruin/Dark): Rg 100, Spd 600]
- [Mio (Narcham/Ruin/Dark/Sniper/P-Shift/AllStatx4.5): HP 317/767, Rg 65, Spd 550 (110x5)]
- [Impact (Spdx1.5): HP 847/847, Rg 0, Spd 300 (100x1.5 & TailwindTx2)]
- [Krunder's Chest (Boss/Ground/Ruin): Spd 300]
- [Xatu (Psychic/Flying/Magic Bounce/Twisted Spoon/Spdx1.5): HP 662/662 (Shield 165), Spd 285 (95xTailwindTx1)]
- [Krunder's Left Hand (Boss/Ground/Ruin/AllStatx.67): Spd 280]
- [Krunder's Right Hand (Boss/Ground/Ruin): Spd 280]
- [Ursaring (Normal/Guts/Toxic Orb/Att,Spdx4.5/Otherx2.5): HP 695/794, Spd 275 (55xRDPA/TailwindTx1)]
- [Krunder's Left Foot (Boss/Ground/Ruin): Spd 250]
- [Krunder's Right Foot (Boss/Ground/Ruin): Spd 250]
- [Krunder's Eye (Boss/Ruin/Ground): Spd 210]
- [Alice: HP 741/847, Rg 30, Spd 100]
- [Zapdos (Flying/Eletric/Lightning Rod/Bright Powder)]: HP 794/794 (Shield 198), Spd 200 (100xTailwindTx2)]
- [Whitney (Sniper/Gardevoir/Psychic/Simple/P-Shift/SAttx4): HP 664/762, Rg 15, Spd 180 (90xPShift)]
- [Kyogre (Water/Drizzle/Wise Glasses): HP 847/847, Spd 180 (90xTailwindTx1)
- [Articuno (Flying/Ice/Pressure/Charti Berry): 794/794 (Shield 198), Spd 170 (85xTailwindTx2)]
- [Shiftry (Grass/Dark/King's Rock/Spdx2): HP 794/794, Spd 160 (80xTailwindTx1)]
- [Delstaurus A (Ruin/Steel): HP 2055/2500, Spd 160]
- [Delstaurus B (Ruin/Steel): HP 2278/2500, Spd 160]
- [Delstaurus C (Ruin/Steel): HP 2055/2500, Spd 160]
- [Delstaurus D (Ruin/Steel/Sleep/Confuse): HP 2500/2500, Spd 160]
- [Delstaurus E (Ruin/Steel/Eject): HP 2479/2500, Spd 160]
- [Delstaurus F (Ruin/Steel/Eject): HP 2454/2500, Spd 160]
- [Delstaurus G (Ruin/Steel/Eject): HP 2459/2500, Spd 160]
- [Delstaurus H (Ruin/Steel/Eject): HP 2459/2500, Spd 160]
- [Takano (Eva50%/PGd50%Tx2): HP 847/847, Rg 60, Spd 130]
- [Sakuya (RDPA/Spdx2): HP 847/847 (RDPA 950/1270), Rg 100, Spd 110 (60xRDPA)]
- [Renny (Gallade/Fighting/Psychic): HP, Rg 60, Spd]
- [Shannon (Trainer): Rg 30]
- [Angelo (Trainer): Rg 60]
- [Moon (Trainer): Rg 20]
- [Alphonsine (Trainer): Rg 20]
-----Order Phase Turn 05 Complete-----

Last edited by Astral Harmony; 01-26-2012 at 12:23 PM.
Astral Harmony is offline Add to Astral Harmony's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:32 AM   #42
Aldurin
Superior mustache technology

Aldurin slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Aldurin slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Aldurin slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Aldurin slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Aldurin slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Aldurin slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Aldurin slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Aldurin slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Aldurin slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Aldurin slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Aldurin slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay!

Beginning of Turn 5

Donovan was seeing shadows everywhere, or at least he would if it wasn't for the tunnel-vision effect of his Shark Hunt technique which he was using to heavily damage Krunder's arm. The desire to destroy was an inherent part of utilizing his Sharpedo side, but it never felt this strong.

"But it feels so good . . ."

He suddenly felt a wrenching pain, heard a resonating scream without bothering to wonder who made it, and his vision began to turn red. No, not his vision turning red, but red in the air, red in himself, and red inside Krunder. The red inside Krunder was especially bright, almost like it was beckoning him, wanting him to release it. It was most tempting inside of the gem in Krunder's chest, and he was able to see every curve, crack and imperfection, and the only thing he could think of was how best to break it open. He could feel the red guiding him as he began to build up his Hydro Pump attack.

"Yes, DESTROY IT ALL!", He roared as the ridiculously powerful jet of water traveled toward Krunder.
Tev: and he told me that there was some made for TV movie in production for SyFy about a girl who dresses up as a "Gamer Girl" with a pair of glasses, a geeky shirt, and a DC comic book in her arms, trolls conventions and comic shops for boys, then takes them home, makes out with them, and then murders them.

Magus: I'm pretty much okay with this happening to me, honestly. EDIT: Though I expect to at least get to third base.
Aldurin is offline Add to Aldurin's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 05:02 AM   #43
Menarker
OMG! WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?

Menarker is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings. Menarker is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings. Menarker is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings.

"Shannon, are you alright!?"

For a split moment, Shannon's sudden bent pose had caused the well meaning lad to take a few steps toward her in panic as she seemed to stumble and convulse. But he needn't had worried so, as she glowed with the emitting wings of radiance which peacefully left quickly after it occurred. Renny quietly nodded, feeling more at ease and hoping the gesture reassured her too.

Muon's explosion of milk was admitably unexpected, although in all honesty, it was different from the normal PATCA antics.

"I'm not breastfeeding them."
"I wasn't going to suggest anything like that!"

Renny became embarressed and self-conscious from Muon and Mio's previous remark, as it occurred to him that he only assumed the technique would be... alluring because of its name and his past experience with some of the other more unique attacks from his teammates. He desperately hoped that no one looked poorly on him, but he feared his reputation was already sealed after too many Sexy Parties, and the infamous tentacle attack last mission.

Renny then looked toward Silk, whose graceful steps disappeared from his vision with such speed, her bladed arm crashing loud and clear into the gemmed foot as she quickly retreated back from Krunder's range. The Gallade cheered toward his fellow partner from the opposite side.

"Great, yeah! Silk, that was perfect! Everyone, keep hitting those gems, it seems to be working!"

Krunder's taunts and twisted declarations angered the Gallade as he watched pessimistically for attacks coming his way. He moved evasively away from the Ribberang, even though it ultimately didn't come close enough his way to matter, although to someone Renny's age, its speed was scary enough to warrant a fair deal of caution. His team-mates were taking the brunt of the hits, but the measures of precaution were proving most useful...

"Shay- HAY"
Shaymin looked disgruntled when her massive burst of life energy missed entirely, impacting far off into the distance.

"Don't worry about it Shaymin! We're still doing ok!" Krunder's eyes started to flicker in a frenzied pulse that mirrored the energy of the gems that looked to power his bones...

"I don't know what he's going to do. I've never seen him do that before."
Renny noted this comment grimly but understandably. He himself didn't rate the looks of this very highly either.

"Wow, I never even though about using my Pokemon for crowd control like that!" Alphonsine marveled upon the execution of Zapdos and Articuno's tactics. Renny smirked with a sort of pride as they airlifted their targets helplessly into the stratosphere. Alphonsine's expression felt rewarding, knowing that the rush job he did in teaching and organizing the massive group pokemon yesturday worked out spectacularly. "Then again, maybe it's just because I never fought a large group of bad guys before. I gotta take a note of this since I'm working with you guys now."

"I'm glad you like it that much. I figured that if we are all going to work as a team, then teaching pokemon techniques they could use as a team would be the next best step. But they really learned fast and work together easily! You really trained them well, Alphonsine. I just helped with a few steps."

As the battle's momentum changed and the second group reasserted themselves as support for the vanguard, Renny was tense and felt this was a crucial moment.

"Yes, DESTROY IT ALL!"

Renny was almost flabberghasted by Donovan's initiative and his expressed urge to destruction as he channeled a massive amount of energy into an obviously impressive water cannon. Screeches alerted Renny as the warrior youth looked upward to Zapdos and Articuno battling in midair with their prisoners trying to break free of their grip.

"Those ruin minions will rejoin the battle if we don't hurry... But something is going on... I feel it on the tip of my tongue..." Renny then looked adamantly at the distasteful sight of the skeleton alive...

"Krunder's glowing brightly. I can't help but feel he's storing up power for something big. We're all bunched up together again and we used up some of our defensive measures already and Sakuya's RDPA seems to be peltering out. But why wouldn't he do this earlier? Maybe the power has such restrictive conditions such that it cannot be contained for long once it has been gathered or used until fully powered... and is not easy to restore once lost or leaves him much weaker... otherwise he would have used it back when he were unaware of his other more vulnerable body parts... That has to be it!"

Renny then pointed some distance past Krunder's legs.

"I think he's going for something big! Everyone, please listen! That pit behind him. Now is the time to use it! I don't think he can fully control whatever he's trying to use now. If we can get him into the pit before he unleashes his attack, we might be able to force him to discharge it away from us!"

He then looked toward the group's shadowy patron. "Twiloch, do you have energy to keep Krunder from moving!?"
He then looked to Sakuya nestled in the RDPA, running low on power. "Sakuya!" He instinctively felt on the back of his neck what he could not see but felt was Silk's intense disproving gaze before he *corrected* himself. "Your Highness," he could have sworn Silk reverted back to a more neutral demeanor there, "Your Gyarados has a technique specially meant to push foes back. Please get ready to use it! The timing is important!"
He then glanced to Alphonsine. "Get your birds to drop the Delstusaurus directly in the pit. At the very least we can make it difficult for them to get out and attack us."

Renny continued the frantic series of authoritive pleads. Some to go on the offensive, most focused on his chest to push the ruin general back. Some others to go on support against the Delstusaurus. But all the while, Krunder's glowing eyes scoured down with a malevolent gaze. Renny glared at the monster and he could have sworn it returned it back specifically at him, the invisible sandglass counting down the uncertain number of grains before it would exact bloody rancor.

-----------------------------

Order Phase:

1: Donovan enter Paradigm Shift. (-20 Rage)
Mio and Silk also maintain Paradigm Shift for their 2nd turn (-20 Rage each)
Whitney is on Turn 3 of her Paradigm Shift (We had her pay her 100 rage in advance before you gave that rule about the rage cost being paid on a turn by turn basis)

2: Formation Change
[Alice] [Donovan] [Lucidolo] [Politoed] [Articuno] [Zapdos] [Xatu] [Alakazam] [Ursaring] [Gyarados] [Sakuya RDPA] [Silk] [Ditto] [Rapidash] [Mio] [Rage Shower Device]

Out of Formation: [Whitney] [Leavanny] [Twiloch]

Ditto's ability “Imposter” activates: It copies Donovan pokemon Ability, base stats (After Paradigm Shift) except for Hit Points and half of his stat boosts rounded down as per Psych Up rules. Other bonuses not copied.

3: Item Use: Heal Mio and Silk. Use up Xatu's action for the second item.

4: Rain is pouring hard. (Politoed's ability would have made it rain if it wasn't raining still from Kyogre's storm) Ludicolo and Silk's "Swift Swim" ability active.

Speed List:

Donovan: 1358 (+6 Speed Stat, Tailwind and Paradigm Shift)
Silk: 900 (Sakuya RDPA boost, Swift Swim and Paradigm Shift)
Ditto: 848 (Tailwind, Copy Donovan except with +3 Speed instead of +6)
Twiloch: 600
Mio: 550 (+3 Sakuya RDPA boost and Paradigm Shift)
Gyarados : 324 (+3 Sakuya Boost and Tailwind) (DELAYING UNTIL AFTER URSARING ACTS)
Xatu: 285 (Tail and +1 boost) (NOT ACTING)
Ursaring : 275 (Tailwind and Sakuya +3 RDPA boost)
Rapidash: 210 (Tailwind)
Alice: 200 (Tail)
Zapdos: 200 (Tail)
Whitney: 180 (Paradigm)
Articuno: 170 (Tail)
Politoed: 140 (Tailwind due to taking Impact's spot)
Ludicolo: 140 (Swift Swim) DELAYING UNTIL AFTER ALAKAZAM ACTS
Alakazam 120
Sakuya: 110 (RDPA) (Cannot be influenced by Tailwind)
Leavanny: 92 PRIORITY MOVE

Main goal: Nullify Supreme Strike by enacting Strategm Shift via pushing Krunder in giant hole. Also, nullify some of the Delstusaurus by dropping them in the pit or inflicting status conditions.

Action Summary:
Leavanny: Helping Hand on Donovan
Donovan: Hydro Pump Krunder's chest.
Silk: P-Shift Turn 2. Divided Waterfall on Right Foot
Ditto: Divided Hydro Pump Krunder's chest.
Twiloch: Shadow Grasp Krunder's legs as part as Strategm Shift to knock him in pit and perhaps root him in place to weaken or stop his jumping attack? Shade Scythe x 2 on chest if not plausible.
Mio: P-Shift Turn 2. Divided Spiral Dive on Right Foot
Ursaring: Facade on Krunder's Right Foot
Gyarados: Stratagem Shift: Dragon Tail Krunder backwards into pit via "Ejecting"? (With help from Twiloch)
Rapidash: Hypnosis on Delstusaurus C.
Alice: Overhead Hand on Delstusaurus A
Zapdos: Stratagem Shift: Complete Sky Drop attack by dropping the two Delstusaurus they are holding into the pit.
Whitney: Psychic on Krunder's Chest? (Can attack despite difference in location due to ability?)
Articuno: Stratagem Shift: Complete Sky Drop attack by dropping the two Delstusaurus they are holding into the pit.
Politoed: Perish Song on Delstusaurus A and B.
Alakazam: Perish Song on Delstusarus C and D.
Ludicolo: Teeter Dance on Delstusarus A and B (as well as affecting Donovan and Politoed.
Sakuya: Lunar Beam on Delstusaurus A. (Assuming she can't target Krunder when he's in the pit, or at least not without risking her heavy RDPA falling into the pit herself when standing on the sandy edge.)

If any of Krunder's body parts are destroyed and someone tries to attack destroyed body part, priority of remaining parts from highest to lowest is: Chest, Right Foot, Right Arm, Left Arm, Left Foot, Head.

Leavanny
Name: Leavanny
Type: Bug/Grass

Ability: Chorlophyll
Held Item: Occa Berry

Hitpoints: 625 / 715

Base Attack: 103
Attack Modifications: NA
Modified Attack: 103

Base Defense: 80
Defense Modifications: NA
Modified Defense: 80

Base Special Attack: 70
Special Attack Modifications: NA
Modified Special Attack: 70

Base Special Defense: 70
Special Defense Modifications: NA
Modified Special Defense: 70

Base Speed: 92
Speed Modifications: NA
Modified Speed: 92

Used Move: Helping Hand, Status move
Move Target/s: Donovan
Move Modification: Increases the POW of the attack it uses this turn by 50%. This move is an increased priority move.

Accuracy ratio: NA

Notes: Due to the item Occa Berry, reduce the damage of the first fire type move that hits Leavanny by 50%.

Donovan
Name: Donovan
Type/Defenses: Water / Dark (Sharpedo form)

Ability: Speed Boost
Held Item: Lum Berry

Hitpoints: 767 / 767

Base Attack: 110
Attack Modifications: +5 and Paradigm Shift
Modified Attack: 770

Base Defense: 70
Defense Modifications: +5 and Paradigm Shift
Modified Defense: 490

Base Special Attack: 97
Special Attack Modifications: +5 and Paradigm Shift
Modified Special Attack: 678

Special Defense Modifications: +5 and Paradigm Shift
Modified Special Defense: 490

Base Speed: 97
Speed Modifications: +6, Tailwind and Paradigm Shift
Modified Speed: 1358

Accuracy Modifications: +3 (After Shark Hunt), and 100% accuracy benefit from Shadow Sync
Modified Accuracy: MAX (or is it 300%?)

Evasion Modifications: 100% due to Shadow Sync
Modified Evasion: 100%

Other Modifications: Cannot attack anyone other than Krunder. AOE attacks become Single Target. Critical Hits do 3x damage instead of 2x. (Shark Hunt Effects).

Used Move: Hydro Pump, Water, Special, 120 POW, 80 ACC
Move Target/s: Krunder's Chest
Move Modification: STAB, Super Effective, Rain bonus.

Accuracy ratio: Unmissable? (Shadow Sync bonus) or 240%?

Crit Multiplier: +5 stage boost, +25%
Critical Hit Rate: 75%

Notes: (Include any other modification such as Evasion or Accuracy)

Silk
Name: Silk
Type/Defenses: Water/Rock (Kabutops)
1. -50% Damage: Steel, Fire
2. -100% Damage: Ground, Ghost, Dark
3. Immunities: Flinch, Bleed, Apathy, Exhaustion

Ability: Swift Swim

Hitpoints: 741 / 741

Base Attack: 107
Attack Modifications: +3 and Paradigm Shift
Modified Attack: 535

Base Defense: 102
Defense Modifications: +3 and Paradigm Shift
Modified Defense: 510

Base Special Attack: 82
Special Attack Modifications: +3 and Paradigm Shift
Modified Special Attack: 410

Base Special Defense: 85
Special Defense Modifications: +3 and Paradigm Shift
Modified Special Defense: 425

Base Speed: 90
Speed Modifications: +3 and Paradigm Shift and Swift Swim
Modified Speed: 900

Accuracy Modifications: NA
Modified Accuracy: 100%

Evasion Modifications: NA
Modified Evasion:

Other Modifications: NA

Used Move: Waterfall, Water, Special, 85 POW, 100ACC, 20% Flinch Chance
Move Target/s: Krunder's Right Foot (Both Parts)
Move Modification: STAB, Super Effective, Rain Dance bonus, Divided Attack (-20 Rage)

Accuracy ratio: 100%

Crit Multiplier: +25%
Critical Hit Rate: 31.5%

Notes: Paradigm Shift (Turn 2)

Ditto
Name: Ditto
Type/Defenses: Water/Dark (Sharpedo Appearance)

Ability: Imposter > (Speed Boost)

Hitpoints: 572 / 572

Base Attack: Varies due to Imposter
Attack Modifications: Base Stats (Modified by Paradigm Shift), +2 stages.
Modified Attack: 440

Base Defense: Varies due to Imposter
Defense Modifications: Base Stats (Modified by Paradigm Shift), +2 stages.
Modified Defense: 280

Base Special Attack: Varies due to Imposter
Special Attack Modifications: Base Stats (Modified by Paradigm Shift), +2 stages.
Modified Special Attack: 388

Base Special Defense: Varies due to Imposter
Special Defense Modifications: Base Stats (Modified by Paradigm Shift), +2 stages.
Modified Special Defense: 280

Base Speed: Varies due to Imposter
Speed Modifications: Base Stats (Modified by Paradigm Shift), +2 stages and Tailwind
Modified Speed: 848

Accuracy Modifications: +1 (Copy half of Shark Boost accuracy bonus rounded down.)
Modified Accuracy: 133%

Modified Evasion:

Other Modifications: +2 Crit Bonus also copied by Imposter

Used Move: Hydro Pump, Water, Special, 120 POW, 80 ACC
Move Target/s: Krunder's Chest (Both parts!)
Move Modification: STAB, Super Effective, Rain bonus. Divided (-25 Rage)

Accuracy ratio: 106%

Crit Multiplier: +2 stages, +25%
Critical Hit Rate: 50%

Notes: Tailwind Bonus Expires at end of turn.

Twiloch
Name: Twiloch

Base Attack: 350

Base Special Attack: 350

Base Speed: 600

Used Move: Shadow Grasp, Status
Move Target/s: Krunder
Move Modification: Stratagem Shift Attempt! (Restrain his legs and make it easier to push him backwards with a later attack. Also possibly prevent him from using a jumping attack!)

Note: If the above stratagem is not allowed/plausible, use the following move below...

Used Move: Shade Scythe (Twice), Dark, Special, 150 Pwr, 50% Flinch,
Move Target/s: Krunder's Chest
Move Modification: Super Effective, STAB? Improved Flinch Chance?

Mio
Name: Mio
Type/Defenses: Ruin/Dark (Narcham)
1. -50% Damage ~ Dragon, Dark, Psychic
2. -100% Damage ~ Fighting
3. Immunities: Flinch, Confuse, Sleep

Ability: Sniper

Hitpoints: 700 / 767

Base Attack: 107
Attack Modifications: +3 and Paradigm Shift
Modified Attack: 535

Base Defense: 82
Defense Modifications: +3 and Paradigm Shift
Modified Defense: 410

Base Special Attack: 92
Special Attack Modifications: +3 and Paradigm Shift
Modified Special Attack: 460

Base Special Defense: 82
Special Defense Modifications: +3 and Paradigm Shift
Modified Special Defense: 410

Base Speed: 110
Speed Modifications: +3 and Paradigm Shift
Modified Speed: 550

Modified Evasion:

Used Move: Spiral Dive, Dark, Physical 100 Pwr, 100 ACC, 50% Flinch, IgnoreDef
Move Target/s: Krunder's Right Foot (Both Parts!)
Move Modification: STAB, Super Effective, Critical hits do triple the damage due to ability. Divided (-25 Rage)

Crit Multiplier: +25% device boost

Notes: Paradigm Shift (Turn 2)

Ursaring
Name: Ursaring
Type/Defenses: Normal

Ability: Guts
Held Item: Poison Orb

Hitpoints: 695 / 795

Base Attack: 130
Attack Modifications: +6 and Guts
Modified Attack: 780

Base Defense: 75
Defense Modifications: +3
Modified Defense: 187

Base Special Attack: 75
Special Attack Modifications: +3
Modified Special Attack: 187

Base Special Defense: 75
Special Defense Modifications: +3
Modified Special Defense: 187

Base Speed: 55
Speed Modifications: +3 and Tailwind
Modified Speed: 275

Modified Accuracy:

Modified Evasion:

Used Move: Facade, Normal, Physical, 70 POW, 100 ACC, Double the Power of this attack when the user is suffering from a status condition.
Move Target/s: Krunder's Right Foot
Move Modification: STAB, Power increased to 140 due to being poisoned.

Critical Hit Rate: 31.25%

Notes: Is Poisoned which triggers Guts ability.
Tailwind Bonus Expires at end of turn.

Gyarados
Name: Gyarados
Type/Defenses: Water/Flying

Ability: Moxie
Held Item: Wacan Berry

Hitpoints: 820 / 820

Base Attack: 125
Attack Modifications: +3 due to Sakuya's RDPA
Modified Attack: 312

Base Defense: 79
Defense Modifications: +3 due to Sakuya's RDPA
Modified Defense: 197

Base Special Attack: 60
Special Attack Modifications: +3 due to Sakuya's RDPA
Modified Special Attack: 150

Base Special Defense: 100
Special Defense Modifications: +3 due to Sakuya's RDPA
Modified Special Defense: 250

Base Speed: 81
Speed Modifications: +3 due to Sakuya's RDPA and Tailwind
Modified Speed: 324

Modified Evasion:

Used Move: Dragon Tail: Dragon, Physical, 60 POW, 90 ACC, Switch/Eject Target.
Move Target/s: Krunder (Apply any damage to chest)
Move Modification: Stratagem Effect Attempt! Attempt to "eject" Krunder backward into the huge pit, especially with Twiloch attempting to bind his legs to make his balance poor.

Accuracy ratio: 90% (Maybe the chance is 100% if Twiloch's Stratagem Effect is successful?)

Crit Multiplier: +25% due to engineer device

Notes: Waccan Berry reduces Electric type damage by half one time. Tailwind Bonus Expires at end of turn

Rapidash
Name: Rapidash
Type/Defenses: Fire

Ability: Flame Body
Held Item: Shell Bell

Hitpoints: 662 / 662

Base Attack: 100
Modified Attack: 100

Modified Defense: 70

Base Special Attack: 80
Modified Special Attack: 80

Base Special Defense: 80
Modified Special Defense: 80

Base Speed: 105
Speed Modifications: Tailwind (From taking Shannon's spot)
Modified Speed: 210

Modified Evasion:

Other Modifications:

Used Move: Hypnosis: Status Move. 60 ACC, Put target asleep.
Move Target/s: Delstusarus C
Move Modification: NA

Accuracy ratio: 60%

Crit Multiplier: NA
Critical Hit Rate: NA

Notes: Tailwind Bonus Expires at end of turn.

Alice
Name: Alice
Type/Defenses:
1. -50% Damage ~ Steel, Flying, Rock
2. -100% Damage ~ Fighting, Ground
3. Immunities ~ Paralysis, Att & Def Debuffs

Hitpoints: 741 / 847

Base Attack: 90
Modified Attack: 90

Base Defense: 110
Modified Defense: 110

Modified Special Attack: 80

Base Special Defense: 120
Modified Special Defense: 120

Base Speed: 100
Modified Speed: 100

Modified Evasion:

Other Modifications:

Used Move: Overhead Hand, Flying, Physical, 130 POW, 100 ACC
Move Target/s: Delstusarus A
Move Modification: STAB, Not Effective.

Zapdos
Name: Zapdos
Type: Flying/Electric

Ability: Lightning Rod
Held Item: Bright Powder

Hitpoints: 794 / 794

Modified Attack: 90

Base Defense: 85
Modified Defense: 85

Base Special Attack: 125
Modified Special Attack: 125

Base Special Defense: 90
Modified Special Defense: 90

Speed Modifications: Tailwind
Modified Speed: 200

Modified Accuracy:

Evasion Modifications: 10% (Bright Powder)
Modified Evasion: 10%

Other Modifications: Substitute Shield due to Muon's Milk of Plenty (198 hitpoints worth) and Self Ejected until Sky Drop is complete.

Used Move: Sky Drop, Flying, Physical, 60 POW, 100 ACC, Eject both user and targets for a turn. Inflict damage to targets when returning to the battlefield on Turn 2.
Move Target/s: Delstusaurus E and F
Move Modification: TURN 2 of Sky Drop. Stratagem Effect Attempt! Drop both Delstusaurus E and F into the giant pit. ^,^ STAB, Not Effective.

Whitney
Name: Whitney
Type/Defenses: Psychic (Gardevoir)

Ability: Telepathy
Mind's Eye ~ Ignore Target Loss such as from Fog of War or Obstructions

Hitpoints: 664 / 762

Base Attack: 82
Attack Modifications: Paradigm Shift
Modified Attack: 164

Defense Modifications: Paradigm Shift
Modified Defense: 164

Base Special Attack: 112
Special Attack Modifications: +6 Stage boost and Paradigm Shift
Modified Special Attack: 896

Base Special Defense: 107
Special Defense Modifications: Paradigm Shift
Modified Special Defense: 214

Speed Modifications: Paradigm Shift
Modified Speed: 180

Used Move: Psychic, Psychic Type, Special, 90 POW, 100 ACC, 10% chance of lowering special defense
Move Target/s: Krunder's Chest (Right Foot if Chest is Destroyed)
Move Modification: STAB, Super Effective, Increased chance lowering special defense? Cannot gain rage due to Paradigm Shift. Can Presumably hit Krunder despite his location in the pit (assuming the Stratagem Shifts work) due to her ability which ignores obstructions.

ACC: 100%

Crit Multiplier: +25%?
Critical Hit Rate: 50% (25% without the crit enhancing Device)

Note: Paradigm Shift Status. (Turn 3 of 5.) Is at 0 rage.

Articuno
Name: Articuno
Type/Defenses: Flying/Ice

Ability: Pressure
Held Item: Charti Berry

Hitpoints: 794 / 794

Base Attack: 85
Modified Attack: 85

Base Defense: 100
Modified Defense: 100

Base Special Attack: 95
Modified Special Attack: 95

Base Special Defense: 125
Modified Special Defense: 125

Base Speed: 85
Modified Speed: 170

Modified Accuracy:

Modified Evasion:

Other Modifications: Substitute Shield due to Muon's Milk of Plenty (198 hitpoints worth) and Self Ejected (until Sky Drop is Complete)

Used Move: Sky Drop, Flying, Physical, 60 POW, 100 ACC, Eject both user and targets for a turn. Inflict damage to targets when returning to the battlefield on Turn 2.
Move Target/s: Delstusaurus G and H
Move Modification: TURN 2 of Sky Drop. Stratagem Effect Attempt! Drop both Delstusaurus E and F into the giant pit. ^,^ STAB. Not Effective

Politoed
Name: Politoed
Type/Defenses: Water

Ability: Drizzle
Held Item: Wise Glasses

Hitpoints: 792 / 792

Base Attack: 75
Modified Attack: 75

Base Defense: 75
Modified Defense: 75

Base Special Attack: 90
Modified Special Attack: 90

Modified Special Defense: 100

Base Speed: 70
Modified Speed: 140

Modified Evasion:

Other Modifications:

Used Move: Perish Song, Status Move, AOE, Auto-hit, On the 3rd end phase after hearing this song, all affected targets are KOed unless they switch out.
Move Target/s: Delstusaurus A and B. Backlash on User, Ludicolo and Articuno.

Alakazam
Name: Alakazam
Type/Defenses: Psychic

Ability: Magic Guard
Held Item: Life Orb

Hitpoints: 609 / 609

Base Attack: 50
Modified Attack: 50

Base Defense: 45
Modified Defense: 45

Base Special Attack: 135
Modified Special Attack: 135

Modified Special Defense: 85

Base Speed: 120
Modified Speed: 120

Modified Evasion:

Other Modifications:

Used Move: Mimic, Status Move, Copy a previously used move and use it.

Perish Song, Status Move, AOE, Auto-hit, On the 3rd end phase after hearing this song, all affected targets are KOed unless they switch out.
Move Target/s: Delstusaurus C and D. Backlash on Zapdos. (It would also backlash on Alakazam and Xatu but their respective abilities make them immune.)

Notes: Due to the Ability "Magic Guard", Alakazam is immune to the backlash effect of Perish Song on himself as well as any attacks that would deal damage to him in any way other than straight out damage.

Life Orb only triggers with attacks that would do deal damage, so no life loss this turn.

Ludicolo
Name: Ludicolo
Type/Defenses: Water/Grass

Ability: Swift Swim
Held Item: Big Root

Base Attack: 70
Modified Attack: 70

Base Special Attack: 90

Modified Special Defense: 100

Speed Modifications: Swift Swim

Modified Evasion:

Used Move: Teeter Dance, Status move, AOE, 100ACC, Inflict Confusion status on the targets.
Move Target/s: Delstusaurus A and B. Backlash on Donovan and Politoed.

Sakuya
Name: Sakuya
Type/Defenses:
1. -50% Damage ~ Steel, Water, Dark, Fighting
2. -100% Damage ~ Psychic
3. Immunity ~ Flinch, Confuse, Apathy, Exhaustion

Ability: Primal Rage ~ 50% Chance to Crit

Hitpoints: 741 / 847
RDPA Hitpoints: 950

Base Attack: 120
Attack Modifications: RDPA +50
Modified Attack: 170

Base Defense: 140
Defense Modifications: RDPA +50
Modified Defense: 190

Special Attack Modifications: RDPA +50
Modified Special Attack: 130

Special Defense Modifications: RDPA +50
Modified Special Defense: 150

Base Speed: 60
Speed Modifications: RDPA +50
Modified Speed: 110

Accuracy Modifications: +1 (Won't work in RDPA)
Modified Accuracy: 100% (Normally 133%, but bonus won't work in RDPA)

Evasion Modifications: HEAVY RDPA
Modified Evasion: 12.5%

Used Move: Lunar Beam, Almighty Type, Special, 300 POW
Move Target/s: Delstusaurus A
Move Modification: Almighty type accuracy.

Base Crit rate: 50% (Due to Ability) (Turned off in RDPA?)
Crit Multiplier: +25% (Engineer device not work in RDPA?)
Critical Hit Rate: 12.5%? (HEAVY RDPA bonus)

Notes: RDPA status (Turn 3 of 3)

NOT ACTING

Xatu
Name: Xatu
Type: Psychic/Flying

Ability: Magic Bounce
Held Item: Twisted Spoon

Base Attack: 75
Modified Attack: 75

Modified Special Defense: 70

Base Speed: 95
Speed Modifications: Tailwind and +1 stage boost
Modified Speed: 285

Substitute Shield due to Muon's Milk of Plenty (165 hitpoints worth)

Notes: Due to the ability "Magic Bounce", Xatu reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging Status ailment inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user. This includes the Perish Song that backlashed onto Xatu who bounced it back to Alakazam who was immune to it in the first place.

Tailwind Bonus Expires at end of turn.

Last edited by Menarker; 01-21-2012 at 01:32 PM.
Menarker is offline Add to Menarker's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 12:42 PM   #44
Astral Harmony

-----Action Phase Turn 04 (Lathiron)-----
- Brunswick: Preparing Assault Ram.

"Bloody Rose, Admiral Brunswick. Assault Ram is being prepped and will strike the target, over."
"Admiral Brunswick, Bloody Rose. Assault Ram is being prepped and will strike the target, aye. If I may make a suggestion, the ship should strike the target just as it is about the deploy the attack, over."
"Bloody Rose, Admiral Brunswick. We will deploy the Assault Ram just as the target is preparing its attack, aye aye. Over and out."
As though in preparation, the ship was already starting to move forward.

- Evangaleen: Killshot! Skuldrur E has been defeated. Evangaleen's Rage -50 (25).

Evangaleen targeted the Skuldrur using the zoom function in her visor. Lambdavolt charged an inordinate amount of electrical current and literally lanced the Skuldrur with it, causing the Ruin Pokemon to come all to pieces. Its torso popped clean off of its legs and rolled overboard, leaving a smoking and useless pair of legs the only evidence of the enemy.
"Smokin'." Evangaleen said, fondly stroke underneath Lambdavolt's chin.

- Chizuru: Sceptile has been revived. Sophia's Att has been increased. Hydreigon's Att has been increased. Chizuru's Rage -25 (55).
- Matthias: Normal Pokemon Action. Matthias's Rage +5 (80).
- Leprihare: Irene is recieving help (POW+50% on next attack).
- Nyoka: Lathiron A takes 672 damage. Nyoka's Rage -100 (300).
"Laser eye beams, nyan!" Nyoka shouted, then two thin streams of incinerating light burst from her eyes and smashed into the massive Lathiron, eating two thin holes clean through its horrid body.
- Skuldrur D: Metagross takes 142 damage (599). Pierce's Rage +5 (80).
- Balor: Lathiron A takes 33 damage. Irene's Rage +5 (85).
- Spitz: Lathiron A takes 446 damage. Charlotte's Rage +5 (85).
- Irene: Lathiron A takes 680 damage (HP Shield defeated). Irene's Rage +10 (95).

It was like Irene had struck the final blow in a giant boulder. The black mucus that blanketed Lathiron's body finally slid off its massive bulk, each adhesive piece pulling more of the muck away from its frame and revealing a decidedly disgusting but strangely beautiful sight.
"Gross!" Chizuru recoiled in disgust.
"It's certainly something photo worthy," Irene said as she surveyed her work.
"It gets worse when you zoom in on it," Evangaleen chuckled.
"I'm suddenly hungry for some good haggis," Brunswick commented. "At least we definitely won't miss a target that glows like that."
Lathiron was at once both bioluminescent and completely transparent, allowing the team to see its entire biological makeup even with the heavy rain clawing at them. It was like the beast was some kind of giant crystal figurine. The beast had a huge set of intestines that one could turn into a water slide. They could even see the human corpses sloshing around inside its hideous stomach. And elsewhere, they saw other living creatures. More Skuldrurs by the looks of them.
"Is it preggers?" Evangaleen asked down there. "Those bodies don't look normal. We should try aiming for those."
"Assuming said attacks could eat through all that skin," Irene countered. "Sure, we can see through it, but it looks thicker than Wailord blubber."

- Matthias: Skuldrur D takes 344 damage (623). Skuldrur D is now paralyzed. Matthias's Rage +10 (90).
- Sceptile: Lathiron A takes 114 damage. Lathiron A has been seeded. Elizabeth's Rage +5 (30).
- Pierce: Skuldrur D takes 202 damage (421). Pierce's Rage +10 (95).

"Here goes!" Irene shouted as the ship rapidly picked up speed. Lathiron's disgusting internal features were getting really close.
"All hands, Admiral Brunswick! Brace for impact!"
"Look at Lathiron, Irene-san!" Chizuru shouted. "What's it doing?!"
Thanks to being able to see Lathiron's organs inside its own body, they all got a good view as the Thanatos rushed forward and saw three oversized, identical organs swell up larger than normal.
"I'm assuming it's building up a massive amount of seawater from some large orifice and preparing to blast us with it," Irene observed as the organs stopped enlarging. Then, fleshy tubes connected to those organs started to swell up as well. "We're going to hit Lathiron just before it fires! Quickly, grab onto something!"

- Brunswick: Uses SignTech "Assault Ram". Lathiron A takes 3094 damage. Lathiron is flinching.

The attack was absolutely devastating to nearly both sides. Some of the larger, heavier Pokemon were involved in keeping the other people and Pokemon from being launched overboard from the sudden stop of the ship.
"Elizabeth, I don't think grabbing onto my breasts helped either of us very much," Chizuru said with barely-disguised anger.
Maybe Elizabeth was hoping to acquire some floatation devices instead?
"That damage was insane!" Rachel shouted. "Why didn't we just do this from the start?"
Irene released her grip on Balor's claw and took up her swords. "I'm sure Admiral Brunswick would like to get the Thanatos back to port without the use of industrial cranes."
"We also need room to set up for the Assault Ram...and of course, there is the matter of what's sitting on the deck now."

You don't do that kind of damage to a monstrosity without getting some internal spillage. And Lathiron spilled like a well shaken can of beer. The smell was so awful, it had to be noxious. But what was more interesting was the fact that the human corpses in Lathiron's guts actually poured out of the body onto the deck.

And then they got up.

"Sorry guys," Irene said, eyeing the zombies. "Honmyr's already full to capacity."
"What're you talking about?" Rachel asked her, wiping her stinging eyes.
"I just happen to recognize our dead little friends here," Irene shrugged. "They say opportunity knocks only once, and what's worse for an opportunist is when there're always other assholes around to answer the door. When Honmyr first became a fledgling republic, immigrants poured in from all over the world looking for a way to make their mark, but some weren't exactly welcoming the possible competition for business ventures."
"Immigrants killed other immigrants?" Chizuru asked in terror.
"Sometimes whole vessels were sunk, like ship to ship pirate battles," Irene said. "Kind of a rare thing, really, but it still happened. Of course, a good number of the lost vessels are still under investigation. Evidence isn't strong, but a lot of it points to covert seafaring forces loyal to Kazetsubaki-sama. Even after the immigration trickled down to a halt, homicide was a pretty big thing. It was literally comparable to the loss of life in the First Succession War."
"Damn, that is just...unreal."
"Not the worst tragedy we had ever encountered, nyan. But it does rank somewhat close, nyan." Nyoka told her friend.
Irene took a deep breath. "These poor people suffered unjustified deaths, and were never even given proper burials, but it looks like we have to cut them down here."
"They have black spheres partially embedded in their bodies," Chizuru observed. "Just like the Skuldrur."
"Maybe these are just Skuldrur in some kind of embryonic phase," Irene guessed, whirling Brymstone and directing it at the nearest one. Given how the reanimated bodies were twitching like Skuldrur do nearly all the time, this was actually kinda obvious.

- Skeldude (Poison/Ghost): HP 1600 / Att 90 / SAtt 150 / Def 160 / SDef 100 / Spd 200
1. Spectral Hazard ~ 150 Spec Ghost, 30% Flinch
2. Freak Claw ~ 150 Phys Ruin, HiCrit
3. Freak Mode ~ Self, Att/Def x 2, SAtt/SDef/Spd x .5
4. Poison Suicide ~ 2 Targets, 250 Phys Poison, IgBuff, SelfKO
5. Ability 1: Vile Fear ~ 50% Pre-emp Counter, 100 Phys/Poison, 100% Flinch

- Battlefield Change: Poison Layer ~ Poisons enemy reinforcements.

As the Inquiry Visors picked up the data on these horrid beasts, Lathiron made a rough movement and tore itself free of the Thanatos, spilling more blood and entrails onto the deck and into the sea.
"We've almost got it!" Chizuru urged. "Don't let up!"
"Just remember this is only the first of six," Evangaleen cautioned.

- Sophia: Lathiron A takes 278 damage. Sophia's Rage +10 (45).
- Quiksilver (Metaleon): Aqkuaw A takes 182 damage (44). Rachel's Rage +5 (65).
- Pike (Manetric): Lathiron A takes 114 damage. Hydreigon takes 30 damage (774). Charlotte's Rage +5 (85).
- Hydreigon: Lathiron A takes 470 damage. Sophia's Rage +5 (50).
- Electivire: Critical Hit. Lathiron A takes 212 damage.
- Giratina: Lathiron A takes 164 damage. Chizuru's Rage +5 (60).
- Unownaut: Lathiron A takes 170 damage. Irene's Rage +5 (100)
- Thundurus: Lathiron A takes 90 damage. Electivire's Spd +1.
- Metagross: Aqkuaw A takes 504 damage (defeated). Metagross's Att +1. Pierce's Rage +5 (100). Musharna has been released.
- Ferrothorn: Move Power = 142. Lathiron A takes 312 damage. Rachel's Rage +5 (70).
-----End of Action Phase Turn 04 (Lathiron)-----

-----Upkeep Phase Turn 04 (Lathiron)-----
- Rage Upkeep: Nyoka's Rage +100 (400). Evangaleen's Rage +25 (50).
- Ability/Item Upkeep: Kingdra heals for 143 (Leftovers).
- Status Upkeep: Lathiron A takes 315 damage (Leech Seed/Defeated). Sceptile heals for 315 damage (Leech Seed/659). Skuldrur D takes 82 damage (Poison/541).
- Battlefield Upkeep: Skeldude A-E take 400 damage (Spikesx3/1200). Poison Layer has been created on Enemy Side
- Weather Upkeep: Torrential Rains has ended (Lathiron A's defeat).
-----Upkeep Phase Complete-----

As the mighty Lathiron was taken down by one of the most annoying fucking attacks in the entire Pokemon universe, the deck stopped being slashed with the torrential downpour. Irene took a moment to squeeze some of the water in her hair. "Lathiron A neutralized. Admiral?"
"Sonar team, this is Admiral Brunswick. Report, over." was Admiral Brunswick's only response.
"Admiral, this is the sonar room. Two large masses, each the size of the first Lathiron have broken off from the giant mass. Their direction suggests that they intend to surface on their own, over."
"Understood, thank you. Bloody Rose, I'm gonna mobilize Elshie Turner and some of my combat crew. Not to discount your skills or efforts in this fight, but I absolutely cannot lose the Thanatos."
"Hey, no offensive taken, Admiral. I did kind of want to see what kind of fruit Project Arsenal has bore," Irene said, then turned to the others. "We'd better use this sorta free round to clear some of the enemies on the deck and prep for the next round."

-----Order Phase Turn 05 (Lathiron)-----
- Player Formation: [Targetting Beacon] [Unownaut] [Irene] [Balor] [Spitz] [Pike] [Hydreigon (Capstan* A)] [Sophia (Capstan B)] [Giratina] [Musharna] [Pierce] [Metagross] [Quiksilver] [Ferrothorn] [Sceptile] [Leprihare] [Matthias]
- Enemy Formation: [Skeldude A] [Skeldude B] [Skuldrur D] [Skeldude C] [Skeldude D] [Skeldude E]
- Objects: [Capstan A (Def & SDef+3)] [Capstan B (Def & SDef+3)]
- Battlefield: Spikesx3 (25% Damage to Enemy Reinforcements), Poison Layer (Poison to Enemy Reinforcements)
- Weather: Clear
- Morale: 100% Player / 100% Enemy
- Fog of War: 0% Player / 0% Enemy
----- Order of Turns (Normal)
- [Nyoka (Destroyer): Spd 350, Rg 300]
- [Evangaleen (Sniper): Rg 25]
- [Skuldrur D (Ruin/Water/Poison/Paralyze): HP 541/1300, Sp 260 (130x2)]
- [Spitz (Charlotte/Dark/Spdx3/Otherx1.5/SGd50%Tx2): HP 688/688, Spd 210 (70x3)]
- [Irene (Attx2.5/Spdx2/SAtt,WDefx1.5/SGd50%Tx3): HP 847/847, Rg 100, Spd 200 (100x2)]
- [Balor (Irene/Poison/Dragon/Att,Spdx2/WDef,SAttx1.5/SGd50%Tx3): HP 792/792, Spd 200 (100x2)]
- [Skeldude A (Poison/Ghost/Vile Fear): HP 1200/1600, Spd 200]
- [Skeldude B (Poison/Ghost/Vile Fear): HP 1200/1600, Spd 200]
- [Skeldude C (Poison/Ghost/Vile Fear): HP 1200/1600, Spd 200]
- [Skeldude D (Poison/Ghost/Vile Fear): HP 1200/1600, Spd 200]
- [Skeldude E (Poison/Ghost/Vile Fear): HP 1200/1600, Spd 200]
- [Leprihare (Elizabeth/Normal/Allx1.5): HP 741/741, Spd 195 (130x1.5)]
- [Matthias (Porygon Z/Normal/Download/Lum Berry/Att,Defx1.5/SAttx2.5/SDef,Spdx2): HP 803/803, Rg 85, Spd 190 (95x2)]
- [Electivire (Evangaleen/Electric/Motor Drive/Expert Belt/Spdx2): HP 715/715, Spd 190 (95x1.5)]
- [Sceptile (Elizabeth/Grass/Overgrow/Forest Armor/Allx1.5/Leech): HP 659/688, Spd 180]
- [Thundurus (Evangaleen/Electric/Flying/Allx1.5): HP 731/731, Spd 111]
- [Sophia (Attx2/SAtt,Spdx1.5/WDefx3(Obj)): HP 553/794, Rg 50, Spd 165 (110x1.5)]
- [Quiksilver (Rachel/Steel/Attx2.5/SpAtt,WDef,Spdx1.5/SGd50%Tx2): HP 660/660, Spd 165 (110x1.5)]
- [Hydreigon (Sophia/Dark/Dragon/Attx3.5/WDefx3(Obj)/Otherx1.5): HP 774/804, Spd 147 (98x1.5)]
- [Giratina (Chizuru/Ghost/Dragon/Allx1.5): HP 1111/1111, Spd 135 (90x1.5)]
- [Unownaut (Irene/Psychic/White Herb/Attx2/Otherx1.5/SGd50%Tx3): HP 764/764, Spd 127 (85x1.5)]
- [Thundurus (Evangaleen/Electric/Flying/Prankster/Wise Glasses): HP 731/731, Spd 111]
- [Chizuru (Allx1.5): HP 847/847, Rg 60, Spd 105 (70x1.5)]
- [Metagross (Pierce/Psychic/Steel/Attx2.5/Spec,Spdx1.5/Defx2.5/SGd50%Tx2): HP 599/741, Spd 105 (70x1.5)]
- [Musharna (Chizuru/Psychic/Allx1.5/SGd50%Tx2): HP 506/931, Spd 43 (25x1.5)]
- [Ferrothorn (Grass/Steel/Iron Barbs/Rocky Helmet/Attx2.5/Otherx1.5): HP 709/709, Spd 30 (15x1.5)]
- [Charlotte (Trainer): Rg 85]
- [Rachel: Rg 70]
- [Elizabeth (Trainer): Rg 30]
- [Brunswick (NPC Destroyer): 500 WAtt, Spd Matched to Target

--------------------------------------------------------------
-----Krunder Battle Turn 05-----
1. Setup Phase
- P-Shift (-20 Rage/T): Donovan (50) / Mio (45) / Silk (45) / Whitney (40)
- Ability: Ditto activates Imposter (Donovan). Ludicolo / Silk activates Swift Swim.
- Items: Mio is healed. Silk Fullheal. Xatu passes action.
- Weather: Rain
- Priority Moves
* Leavanny: Helping Hand (Donovan). Donovan's MPwr +50%.

2. Action Phase
- Donovan: Krunder's Chest -1844 HP.
- Silk: Divided Attack. Krunder's Right Foot -1620 HP. Silk's Rage -25 (20).

Silk's devastating attack caused a strange and terrible noise, rock grating against rock magnified a hundred times over. It was awful.
"The right foot must be buckling under the assault," Silk said. "We must not relent!"
"The bigger they are, the more annoying they sound when they fall, eh?" Whitney's voice was heard over the Inquiry Visors.
"Let's just pray Krunder doesn't fall on us," Sakuya groaned from the internal heat inside her RDPA. God forbid they make high tech pilot-controlled machinery while remembering the pilot's comfort. Sakuya was sweating buckets. "A beast that size and weight would crush me apart in this armor like a vice omnomnoming on a walnut."
Oh well, no need to worry about dieting anytime soon.

- Ditto: Divided Attack. Krunder's Chest -1416 HP. Lola's Rage -25 (25).
- Twiloch: Strategem Shift. Krunder can no longer use contact moves.

Twiloch, still possessing Donovan's shadow, lashed out with long, thin tentacles of inky blackness. They coiled around Krunder's ankles and prevented him from moving his feet.
"You cannot stop us, Twiloch," Krunder said, apparently not phased by how badly the fight was going for him. "No matter how strong you become, no matter how determined your efforts might be, the madness is far more powerful and overwhelming."

- Mio: Divided Attack. Critical Hit. Krunder's Right Foot -4140 HP. Mio's Rage -25 (20).
- Krunder's Chest: SignTech "Umbilical Link".

Long, narrow tendrils of red light shot out of the red crystal in Krunder's spine and lanced every agent and Pokemon on the battlefield. It didn't hurt, but that only made it more unsettling. Just what was Krunder planning?

- Krunder's Left Hand: Uses Crystal Barb. Gyarados -450 HP.
- Krunder's Right Hand: Uses Crystal Barb. Rapidash -1262 HP. Lola's Rage +5 (30).

Unable to use his hands to smite his foes directly, Krunder directed them at individual opponents, opened them up, and let crimson shards from the crystal stakes in his hands dart out and smash into both Gyarados and Rapidash. Gyarados, given it's bolstered defenses, survived the onslaughter. Rapidash wasn't so fortunate.

- Ursaring: Krunder's Right Foot -750 HP (Defeated).

Crunch! It was a terrible noise as Krunder's right foot buckled under the weight of its leg and shattered into several huge chunks, scattering across the mud. There was a bunch of red dust mixed in with the plume of airborne bone fragments, suggesting the crystal stake in its foot was vaporized instantaneously. Krunder fell on its right knee and left hand to stabilize itself, though it didn't seem like the monstrous Ruin General was in any pain.

- Gyarados: Stratagem Shift. Krunder's Left Foot is flinching. Krunder's Chest -162 HP. Gyarados -16 HP (354).

"Twiloch, let's do this together!" Sakuya said, directing Gyarados to attack Krunder's chest.
"This should hopefully seal the deal," Twiloch hissed, giving his dark tendrils a very powerful yank.
The synchronous attack saw Krunder yanked off of his knee and onto his ass. Twiloch kept his tendrils taut, dragging Krunder's remaining foot into the air. His left hand dug into the solid mud and his right hand hung over the edge of the massive pit.
"You're not doing so well, Krunder."
Krunder paused when he heard her voice. That goddamn woman again.
The beautiful and kind voice spoke only the wise and cruel truth. "You really should listen to your shadowy friend, you know. Did you honestly believe that you could take and take and take from the Rezonscape and never give anything back?"
Krunder groaned, though one couldn't tell if it was from embarrassment or the weight of the truth.
"My ears are always listening. My hand is always willing to accept yours."
"Krunder is strange," Twiloch murmured to himself. "I mean, he wasn't like this the last time I saw him to begin with, but this time he's much different. Why can't I figure it out?"

- Krunder's Eye: Uses SignTech "Blast Sweep".
- Lobo: Uses SignTech "Stagger Shot". Krunder's Eye has flinched.

"Energy levels rapidly building on the eye," Alice reported, taking readings. "Expect an extremely powerful attack incoming."
"An extremely powerful attack? No, more like destruction."
Everyone turned to face Twiloch, still fused with Donovan's shadow.
"The eye has its statistics multiplied by the other parts of his body. We've destroyed one, sure, but that eye is still beyond the grasp of our power. I think only a handful of us are going to survive this."

Then something happened. Just as Krunder's Eye was about to unleash raw destruction on an epic scale-

"Peelz here!"

Buh?

Just then, a cluster of high explosive shells slammed into Krunder's thick skull from the jungle, knocking the beast closer to the massive hole behind it and causing the finger thin red beam of light to fire upward, slicing the clouds.
Krunder was staggering on its remaining foot.

A quick glance to the right revealed two individuals near the jungle, one decidedly female and the other clearly a giant robot of some sort.

"You have to hurry and destroy that eye," the woman said through the Inquiry Visor. "That Ruin General hasn't surrendered entirely to the Rezonscape yet, but he's about to considering how much you've pushed him over the edge."
"Edelweiss!" Sakuya nearly shrieked, turning the Hiroshiho Rei towards the jungle and brandishing the beam naginata.
The woman began to stroll down towards the formation. "Knock it off, Cuntface-sama. We've got to deal with that runaway dinosaur exhibit first. If you wish to avenge your lost friends, do it after that."
"Why, you goddamned-"
"Empress, if I may interject," Silk said calmly. "Edelweiss is right. We don't need to fight her right now, but we do need to defeat Krunder. Please, let us bury our rage until a more appropriate time and bend our will to the task at hand."
Sakuya was quiet for a moment, then turned the Hiroshiho Rei back at Krunder. "Fine. Let's just hurry up and do this. But know this, Edelweiss, one this fight is over, I'm staining this mud crimson with your insides."

Edelweiss grinned. It was fucking frightening. "Lookin' forward to it."
Edelweiss joined the group and stood apart from the formation while the giant robot maintained position. The robot was impressive, but just what the hell kind of metal was Edelweiss hauling? It was probably the largest minigun one had ever seen wielded by a person, and to add insanity to ridiculousness, there was an oversized bayonette attached to it that would put Ashley from Wild Arms 2 to shame.
"That's my first time seeing the Bahamut," Jeanette said, identifying Edelweiss's signature weapon. "Even with personal powered battle armor, Edelweiss has to have unbelieveable strength to haul and aim something like that, not to mention the recoil."
"I wouldn't be second-in-command in Adonova if I couldn't use this weapon," Edelweiss said calmly.

- Alice: Critical Hit. Delstaurus A's HP -93 (1962). Alice's Rage +10 (40).
- Zapdos: Strategem Shift Success. Delstaurus E & F remain ejected.

Zapdos altered its course upon Alphonsine's command, effortlessly dropping the two Delstaurus it was carrying into the gaping pit.
"Taking out Honmyr's trash, one undesired fossil at a time," Alphonsine approved.

- Whitney: Krunder's Chest HP -816. Krunder's Chest is immune to debuffs. Whitney's HP -81 (583).
- Articuno: Strategem Shift Counter (Krunder's Left Hand / Modified Bone Sledge). Articuno's HP -661 (133).

"Not this time, little birdie!" Krunder shouted, and with surprising speed that defied its size, Krunder's pimpslapped Articuno clear out of the sky with the back of its left hand, sending Articuno crashing into the ground near Alphonsine like a falling piano. The Delstaurus were dropped during the collision between bird and bone, causing the two monsters to safely land and pick themselves up, ready for action on the next turn.

- Delstaurus A: Uses Red Ray. Ludicolo's HP -349 (392). Ludicolo's WDef -1. Moon's Rage +5 (25).
- Delstaurus B: Uses Chaos Dirge. Alakazam's HP -1161 (defeated). Angelo's Rage +5 (65).
- Delstaurus C: Uses Rending Ribs. Critical Hit. Articuno's HP -1676 (defeated). Alphonsine's Rage +5 (25).
- Delstaurus D: Delstaurus D is still asleep.
- Politoed: Delstaurus A & B, Ludicolo & Politoed are going to die (Perish Song Tx3). Articuno is immune to Perish Song...'cause...y'know...it's dead 'n' stuff.
- Ludicolo: Delstaurus A & B & Politoed are now confused. Donovan resists confusion due to Shadow Sync. And because I say so. Praise the overlord!

"Just what exactly are you guys doing?" Edelweiss demanded. "I thought the eye was the weak point?"
"Yeah, but we can't hit its weak point for massive damage as of yet," Twiloch explained calmly. "The vital statistics of the eye are multiplied exponentially by the mere existence of those other crystals stakes. We can't inflict damage anywhere near sufficient to it until we annihilate those other parts."
Edelweiss cursed sulfurously. "Lobo! How close is Target Epsilon?!"
"Calculating," Lobo spoke. "Target Epsilon is dangerously close. We believe it may already be having contact with the Ruin General."
"This won't go well," Edelweiss groaned. "Alright, we'll stick around and help 'em out. Otherwise, they're dead and that's just more weight on our shoulders."
"What are you two talking about?" Jeanette asked her. "What the hell is Target Epsilon?"
"That's our name for the mobile Rezonscape epicenter."
"Mobile?"
"Wait, you're the professor researching your sexy little ass off to all matters Rezonscape affiliated and you don't know about the mobile epicenter? Irene knows. How come you don't know?"
Jeanette sighed. "I...need to talk to some people after this...after about six drinks."
"I assume you desire to learn more about the Rezonscape from those of us who don't care about silly things like risk and morals," Edelweiss said. "Feel free to ask all you like about the Rezonscape. I don't care what you guys know. S'not like you can do much about it."
"Why hasn't Irene told us about this mobile epicenter thing?" Lola asked no one in particular.
"You probably shouldn't be talking, Lola," Shannon advised. "I'm sure some of us are already confused by all the sienna colored text."
"Need to know," Moon offered. "We aren't in the military where need to know actually applies, but PATCA still has sensitive information that I'm sure the top officers won't tell us grunt agents until it's directly involved in our missions. Besides, don't forget what Edelweiss said. 'S'not like you can do much about it', yes? Irene probably didn't tell us not because we don't need to know, but because we couldn't do anything with the information if we did know."
"We will need the information now, though." Mio countered. "Edelweiss, please tell us what we should do to avert mission failure."

"Sure, listen carefully," Edelweiss cleared her voice. "Like I said before, Epsilon is a mobile source of the madness that gives us the power of rage."
"So, a mobile Rezonscape epicenter like you said before."
"Exactly. Now, strong minds can resist the dense madness to an extent. For example, robots like Lobo and certain Pokebrids and Pokesapiens, like members of Pokegeddon or these Ruin Generals. In order to...uhhh...graduate to a Madsoldier, they sort of have to submit to the madness voluntarily. The stationary Rezonscape epicenter is nowhere near us, so Krunder can't use it to go all Madsoldier on us."
"But the mobile epicenter..." Alphonsine breathed.
"Right," Edelweiss nodded. "The longer you guys hammer Krunder, the more inclined he'll be to submit to the madness just to wipe you out, and when Epsilon gets close enough, it's game time. So, Lobo and I are going to stay here and help you destroy Krunder."
"And then you'll kill us?" Sakuya accused.
"Nope. Believe it or not, I need you. All of you."
"Why?"
"'Cause she said so."
"Who said?"
Edelweiss winked. "Wouldn't you like to know?"
"Irene. It's goddamn Irene Crosswald, isn't it?!"
"I can neither confirm nor deny-"
Sakuya didn't say anything.
Edelweiss grinned again. That same, terrible grin that could freeze the sun over. "Aw, what's the matter, Empress? Are you really that upset to discover that Honmyr's no longer under your control? Actually, it never was, was it? Your father couldn't win the First Successionary War before you were ever crowned the queen, and you couldn't win the Second Successionary War because of myself, Irene, and the superb strength of the Honmyr Prideguard. Believe in your honor, your traditions, and your samurai spirit all you'd like, but they won't carry you above and beyond those who are really in charge. Hell, it won't even get you outside our shadows."
Sakuya still didn't say anything.
"After the battle, right?"
"..."

3. Upkeep Phase Turn 06
- Rage Upkeep: N/A
- Status Upkeep: Ursaring takes 99 damage (596).
- Battlefield Upkeep: Still a large hole back there.
- Weather Upkeep: Rainstorm is still in effect.

4. Order Phase Turn 07
- Player Formation 1: [Alice] [Donovan] [Lucidolo] [Politoed] [Zapdos] [Xatu] [Ursaring] [Gyarados] [Sakuya RDPA] [Silk] [Ditto] [Mio] [Rage Shower Device]
- Player Formation 2 (Protected): [Edelweiss] [Lobo]
- Enemy Formation 1: [Delstaurus A] [Delstaurus B] [Delstaurus C] [Delstaurus D] [Krunder's Right Foot (L-Type)] [Krunder's Left Hand (L-Type)] [Delstaurus E] [Delstaurus F] [Open Slot] [Open Slot]
- Enemy Formation 2: [Krunder's Right Hand (L-Type)]
- Enemy Formation 3: [Krunder's Chest (L-Type)]
- Enemy Formation 4: [Krunder's Eye (L-Type)]

5. Order of Turns
- [Donovan (Sharpedo/Dark/Water/Speed Boost/P-Shift/Lum Berry/Shark HuntTx3/Shadow SyncTx3/Spdx4/Otherx3.5): HP 767/767, Rg 50, Spd 1358 (97x4, P-Shift & TailwindTx2)]
- [Silk (Kabutops/Water/Rock/Swift Swim/P-Shift/AllStatx4.5): HP 741/741, Rg 20, Spd 900 (90x5 & Swift Swim)]
- [Ditto (Lola/Sharpedo Morph/Water/Dark/AllStatx2): HP 572/572, Spd 848 (Imposter & Tailwind)]
- [Twiloch (Destroyer/Ruin/Dark): Rg 200, Spd 600]
- [Mio (Narcham/Ruin/Dark/Sniper/P-Shift/AllStatx4.5): HP 700/767, Rg 20, Spd 550 (110x5)]
- [Gyarados (Sakuya/Water/Flying/AllStatx2.5): HP 354/820, Spd 324 (81x2.5)
- [Krunder's Chest (Boss/Ground/Ruin): HP 20762/25000, Spd 300]
- [Xatu (Angelo/Psychic/Flying/Magic Bounce/Twisted Spoon/Spdx1.5): HP 662/662 (Shield 165), Spd 285 (95xTailwindTx1)]
- [Krunder's Left Hand (Boss/Ground/Ruin/AllStatx.67): HP 9807/15000, Spd 280]
- [Krunder's Right Hand (Boss/Ground/Ruin): HP 11687/15000, Spd 280]
- [Ursaring (Sakuya/Normal/Guts/Toxic Orb/Att,Spdx4.5/Otherx2.5): HP 596/794, Spd 275 (55xRDPA/TailwindTx1)]
- [Krunder's Left Foot (Boss/Ground/Ruin): HP 15000/15000, Spd 250]
- [Krunder's Eye (Boss/Ruin/Ground): HP 24688/25000, Spd 210]
- [Zapdos (Alphonsine/Flying/Eletric/Lightning Rod/Bright Powder)]: HP 794/794 (Shield 198), Spd 200 (100xTailwindTx2)]
- [Whitney (Sniper/Gardevoir/Psychic/Simple/P-Shift/SAttx4): HP 583/762, Rg 0, Spd 180 (90xPShift)]
- [Delstaurus A (Ruin/Steel/Confuse/Perish Songx3): HP 1962/2500, Spd 160]
- [Delstaurus B (Ruin/Steel/Confuse/Perish Songx3): HP 2278/2500, Spd 160]
- [Delstaurus C (Ruin/Steel): HP 2055/2500, Spd 160]
- [Delstaurus D (Ruin/Steel/Sleep/Confuse): HP 2500/2500, Spd 160]
- [Delstaurus E (Ruin/Steel): HP 2479/2500, Spd 160]
- [Delstaurus F (Ruin/Steel): HP 2454/2500, Spd 160]
- [Delstaurus G (Ruin/Steel/Eject Into Pit): HP 2459/2500, Spd 160]
- [Delstaurus H (Ruin/Steel/Eject Into Pit): HP 2459/2500, Spd 160]
- [Ludicolo (Moon/Water/Grass/Swift Swim/Big Root/WDefx.67/Perish Songx3): HP 392/741, Spd 140 (70xSwift Swim)]
- [Politoed (Moon/Water/Drizzle/Wise Glasses/Confuse/Perish Songx3): HP 792/792, Spd 70 (140xTailwind)]
- [Sakuya (RDPA/Spdx2): HP 847/847 (RDPA 950/1270), Rg 100, Spd 110 (60xRDPA)]
- [Alice (Engineer): HP 741/847, Rg 40, Spd 100]
- [Leavanny (Bug/Grass/Occa Berry): HP 715/715, Spd 92]
- [Shannon (Trainer): Rg 30]
- [Angelo (Trainer): Rg 65]
- [Moon (Trainer): Rg 25]
- [Alphonsine (Trainer): Rg 20]

"If you're trying to pick a fight with Kazetsubaki-sama, please stop it until after the battle," Silk groaned. "So, how exactly are you going to help us destroy Krunder?"
"I'll add my high damage to yours in order to take out those crystal stakes faster," Edelweiss explained, then gestured to Lobo. "Lobo, whip out the Blast Driver. Whenever Krunder's Eye prepares that damn SignTech, you let him have it."
"A Blast Driver?" Jeanette said. "Geez, talk about overkill."

Then Lobo did something awesome. Both of his arms, and a good portion of his torso seemed to melt down and reform as a giant cannon of some sort.

"Blast Driver...prepared," Lobo said.
"Is he entirely made out of nanomachines?" Jeanette asked.
"Not entirely, but enough," Edelweiss shrugged.
"Is there something special about Blast Drivers?" Lola asked Jeanette.
"A Blast Driver is a special cannon that is designed to deal with enemies protected by armor," Moon recalled. "When fired, an armored piercing high explosive shell pounds itself right through the armor shell and then detonates, killing the soft targets inside. Basically, think the combination of a tank shell with a bunker buster bomb. It's specifically designed to deal with RDPAs, heavy turrets, armored tanks, and probably even stuff like the Gabriel Force Automechs."
"Don't worry, Sakuya. Lobo is only going to be keeping that eye from destroying us."
"For as long as you tell him to, at least," Sakuya said sourly.

Last edited by Astral Harmony; 03-06-2012 at 11:24 AM.
Old 03-06-2012, 01:29 PM   #45
Menarker

Menarker is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings. Menarker is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings. Menarker is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings.

Battle data for Lathiron formation since Lathiron group's content is seemingly unavailable.

---------------------

Formation:
[Targetting Beacon] [Unownaut] [Irene] [Balor] [Arceus] [Pike] [Hydreigon (Capstan* A)] [Sophia (Capstan B)] [Giratina] [Musharna] [Pierce] [Metagross] [Quiksilver] [Ferrothorn] [Sceptile] [Leprihare] [Matthias]

1: Hyacinth joins the Party! (Gardevoir form) Trace activates: Copies Skeldude's Ability "Vile Fear" ~ 50% Pre-emp Counter, 100 Phys/Poison, 100% Flinch.
2: Charlotte uses Trainer Action Kick the Dog on Pike (+3 Speed, -1/4 HP). Rage is 85.
3: Chizuru: Medic Action) X* Speed on Hydreigon and Sophia. X Speed on Pierce and Metagross. Spends* 25 Rage to use Restore on Pike and Hydreigon (+50% HP). Rage is 45.
Rachel: Rage is 70.
Elizabeth: Rage is 30.
Evangaleen: Gains 25 Rage (75).
4: Matthias uses Pokebrid Action (Normal). He gains 5 rage. (85)
Hyancith uses Pokebrid Action (Psychic) on Skeldude E. It is confused.
5: Hyacinth uses Rage Rocket on self (75 Rage)

Speed List: (Not strictly order of actions)

350: Nyoka
330: Pike
240: Pierce
220: Sophia
200: Balor
200: Irene
196: Hydreigon
190: Electivire
190: Matthias
180: Sceptile
180: Arceus
165: Quiksilver (Metaleon)
140: Metagross
135: Hyacinth
135: Giratina
127: Unownaut
111: Thundurus
43: Musharna
30: Ferrothorn

Action Summary:

(195) HP: 741/741. Leprihare: Helping Hand on Sophia. (Priority)
(350) Nyoka: Nyoka Laser Eye Beams! twice on Skeldude B and Skuldrur D (-100 Rage)
(315) HP: 688/688, Pike: Bite on Skeldude B.
(240) HP: 847/847, Pierce: Uses Union Tech "Solidarity Counter" on entire enemy formation (affects six enemies). Nullturn on enemies. Pays the full cost (Rage -50).
(220) HP: 553/794, Sophia: Rage is 50. Neuron Disruptor (Psychic) on Skeldude D.
(200) HP: 792/792, Balor: Exodus Breath on Skeldude C.*
(200) HP: 847/847, Irene: Uses Signature Technique "Warforge" (Rage becomes 30). Grimslay on Skeldude A.*
(196) HP: 804/804 Hydreigon: Psych Up on Irene, copies her half stat boosts (+3 to all stats).
(190) HP: 715/715, Electivire: Thunder Punch on Skeldude D.*
(190) HP: 803/803, Matthias: Psych Up on Irene (+3 to all stats).*
(180) HP: 659/688, Sceptile: Nature Blaster on Skeldude C.*
(180) HP: 952/952 Arceus: Switches in for Spitz. Shadow Ball on Skeldude C.
(165) HP: 660/660, Quiksilver: Swords Dance on self.*
(140) HP: 599/741, Metagross: Iron Defense on self.
(135) HP: 762 / 762 Hyancinth: Psych Up on Irene (+3 to all stats).
(135) HP: 1111/1111, Giratina: Ominous Wind on Skeldude D.*
(127) HP: 764/764, Unownaut: Psycho Cut on Skeldude D.*
(111) HP: 731/731, Thundurus: Psychic on Skeldude C.
(30) HP: 709/709, Ferrothorn: Gyro Ball on Skeldude C.*
(43) HP: 506/929, Musharna: Not acting.

General note that all attacks to Skeldudes have 50% chance to be intercepted due to their Vile Fear ability. Haven't mentioned it.

Leprihare
Name: Leprihare

Ability: 10% chance to inflict Love on the enemy when a move makes contact. Pokemon become easier to Snag, adding a 5% chance.
Held Item: Dominatix Whip
Brings out the inner masochist in you. Chance to inflict Love or Infatuation from a move or ability increases by 10%.

Base Attack: 95
Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene
Modified Attack: 142

Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene
Modified Defense: 150

Base Special Attack: 65
Special Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene
Modified Special Attack: 97

Base Special Defense: 110
Special Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene
Modified Special Defense: 165

Base Speed: 130
Speed Modifications: +1 from Irene
Modified Speed: 195

Modified Accuracy:

Modified Evasion:

Used Move: Helping Hand, Status move
Move Target/s: Sophia
Move Modification: Increases the POW of the attack it uses this turn by 50%. This move is an increased priority move.

Nyoka
Name: Nyoka

Base Attack: 500

Base Special Attack: 500

Base Speed: 350

Used Move: Nyoka Laser Eye Beam (Almighty, Special, 125 PWR, 2 adjacent Targets, 125 Pwr, HiCrit)
Move Target/s: Skeldude B and Skuldrur D
Move Modification: Used Twice (-100 rage). 300 Rage Remaining.

Pike
Name: Pike (Teslahound)
Type/Defenses: Electric

Ability: Rerouted (Same as Lightning Rod, but it redirects 25% of the electric attack back to an enemy that is weakest against it.)

Hitpoints: 820 / 820

Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill
Modified Attack: 127

Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill
Modified Defense: 120

Base Special Attack: 130
Special Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill
Modified Special Attack: 195

Special Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill

Speed Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +3 from Kick the Dog
Modified Speed: 330

Used Move: Bite (Dark, Physical, 60 POW, 100 ACC, 30% base chance flinch)
Move Target/s: Skeldude B
Move Modification: Super Effective, 60% chance of flinch due to super effectiveness.

Critical Hit Rate: 6.25%

Pierce
Name: Pierce
Defenses: Normal, Water, Grass, Psychic

Hitpoints: 847 / 847

Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill
Modified Attack: 180

Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill.
Modified Defense: 120

Base Special Attack: 105
Special Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill.
Modified Special Attack: 157

Base Special Defense: 75
Special Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill.
Modified Special Defense: 112

Speed Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +1 from X Speed
Modified Speed: 240

Used Move: UNION-TECH “Solidarity Counter”. Status.
Move Target/s: Enemy Formation (6 Foes)
Move Modification: Enemy targets lose their turn. Pierce pays the full cost (Rage -50).

Sophia
Name: Sophia
Defenses: -50% Ruin, Water, Dragon.

Hitpoints: 553 / 794

Base Attack: 115
Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +1 from X Attack.
Modified Attack: 230

Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +3 from Capstan.
Modified Defense: 255

Base Special Attack: 110
Modified Special Attack: 165

Special Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +3 from Capstan.
Modified Special Defense: 270

Speed Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +1 from X Speed
Modified Speed: 220

Used Move: Neuron Disruptor (Psychic, Physical, 130 POW, 100 ACC)
Move Target/s: Skeldude D
Move Modification: STAB, Super Effective. Bonus from Helping Hand

Accuracy Ratio: 100%

Balor
Name: Balor
Type: Dragon/Poison

Ability: Miasma Fumes ~ 30% chance of BadPois on physical attacking unit.

Hitpoints: 792 / 792

Modified Attack: 240

Base Special Attack: 150

Modified Special Defense: 180

Speed Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +1 from X Speed.
Modified Speed: 200

Used Move: Exodus Breath (Poison, Special, 150 POW, 100 ACC, 50% Bad Poison)
Move Target/s: Skeldude C
Move Modification: STAB, Not very effective (Half), Bad Poison cannot be afflicted due to target's poison type.

Crit Bonus: NA
Crit Rate: 6.25%

Note: Holding Lum Berry, which will instantly negate any status effect.

Irene
Name: Irene
Type/Defenses:
1: 50% Damage ~ Normal, Steel, Fire, Poison, Ice, Ghost
2: Immunities ~ Bleed, Burn, Poison, Frozen, Death

Ability: Powerful Presence ~ Ally Formation get +1 to all stats.
Hitpoints: 847 / 847

Base Attack: 150
Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +2 from X Attack. (+6 after Warforge)
Modified Attack: 375 (600)

Base Defense: 140
Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill. (+6 after Warforge)
Modified Defense: 210 (560)

Base Special Attack: 50
Special Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill. (+6 after Warforge)
Modified Special Attack: 75 (200)

Base Special Defense: 60
Special Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill. (+6 after Warforge)
Modified Special Defense: 90 (240)

Speed Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +1 from X Speed. (+6 after Warforge)
Modified Speed: 200 (400)

Used Move: Grimslay (Ghost type, Physical, 130 power, 100% accuracy. 50% of instant death on target).
Move Target/s: Skeldude A
Move Modification: Super effective, STAB, Helping Hand, 100% instant death due to super effectiveness.

Crit Bonus: NA
Critical Rate: 6.25%

Hydreigon
Name: Hydreigon
Defenses: Dark/Dragon

Hitpoints: 804 / 804

Ability: Levitate
Held Item: Expert Belt

Base Attack: 105
Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +3 from previous Psych Up
Modified Attack: 420

Base Defense: 90
Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +3 from Capstan. (+6 after his move), and Psych Up for +3. (Total of +6 after his move)
Modified Defense: 270 (360)

Special Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill. (+4 after his move)
Modified Special Attack: 187 (375)

Special Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +3 from Capstan, +3 from Psych Up (Total of +6 after his move)
Modified Special Defense: 270 (360)

Base Speed: 98
Speed Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +1 from X Speed which is replaced by +3 from Psych Up (+4 after his move)
Modified Speed: 196 (294)

Used Move: Psych Up, Normal, Status. Copies half of target's Stat boosts and debuffs.
Move Target/s: Irene
Move Modification: Primary stats are set to +3. (His effective stats are +4 though due to Irene's aura)

Electivire
Name: Electivire
Type/Defenses: Electric

Ability: Motor Drive

Hitpoints: 715 / 715

Base Attack: 123
Modified Attack: 123

Base Defense: 67
Modified Defense: 67

Modified Special Defense: 85

Speed Modifications: +2 for Electrivire's trigger ability from Discharge.
Modified Speed: 190

Used Move: Thunderpunch (Electric, Physical, contact, 75 power, 100% accuracy. 10% chance of inflicting Paralysis).
Move Modification: STAB

Crit Multiplier: Sniper
Critical Hit Rate: 25%

Matthias
Name: Matthias
Type/Defenses: Normal (Porygon Z form)

Ability: Download

Hitpoints: 803 / 803

Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill. (+4 after Psych Up)
Modified Attack: 135 (270)

Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill. (+4 after Psych Up)
Modified Defense: 127 (255)

Base Special Attack: 117
Special Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's ability, +1 from Quiver Dance, +1 from Download. (+4 after Psych Up which replaces Quiver Dance and Download bonus)
Modified Special Attack: 292 (351)

Base Special Defense: 87
Special Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +1 from Quiver Dance. (+4 after Psych Up which replaces Quiver Dance bonus)
Modified Special Defense: 174 (261)

Speed Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +1 from Quiver Dance. (+4 after Psych Up which replaces Quiver Dance bonus)
Modified Speed: 190 (285)

Used Move: Psych Up, Normal, Status. Copies half of target's Stat boosts and debuffs.
Move Modification: Primary stats are set to +3. (His effective stats are +4 though due to Irene's aura)

Notes: Lum Berry cleanse Matthias of first instance of negative status condition.

Sceptile
Name: Sceptile
Type/Defenses: Grass

Ability: Overgrow
Held Item: Forest Armor
A green-and-black suit of armor for Sceptile. Reduces incoming damage by 5% and adds a 20% chance to inflict Leech Seed to all Grass-type attacks.

Hitpoints: 659 / 688

Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill.
Modified Attack: 127

Base Defense: 65
Modified Defense: 97

Base Special Attack: 105
Modified Special Attack: 157

Modified Special Defense: 127

Speed Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill.

Used Move: Dragon Pulse (Dragon, Special, 90 power, 100 ACC, does not make contact).
Move Target/s: Skeldude C.

Notes: Custom held item reduces incoming damage by 5%.

Arceus
Name: Arceus

Ability: Multi-Type
Held Item: Dragon Plate

Hitpoints: 952 / 952

Base Defense: 120
Modified Defense: 180

Base Special Attack: 120
Modified Special Attack: 180

Modified Special Defense: 180

Used Move: Shadow Ball (Ghost, Special, 80 POW, 100 ACC, 20% chance to reduce target's Special Defense by 1 stage)
Move Modification: Super Effective, 40% chance to reduce Special Defense due to super effectiveness.

Note:

Quiksilver
Name: Metaleon
Type/Defenses: Steel

Ability: Sturdy
Held Item: Salac Berry

Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, (+3 after Sword Dance)
Modified Attack: 195 (325)

Base Defense: 95
Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill
Modified Defense: 142

Base Special Attack: 60
Special Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill

Base Special Defense: 65
Special Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill
Modified Special Defense: 97

Speed Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill
Modified Speed: 165

Used Move: Sword Dance (Normal, Status, User raises attack stat by 2 stages)
Move Target/s: User

Note: If its health hits 33%, Salac berry activates and gives it +1 speed boost.

Metagross
Name: Metagross
Type/Defenses: Steel / Psychic

Ability: Clear Body

Hitpoints: 599 / 741

Base Attack: 135
Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +1 from previous Meteor Mash
Modified Attack: 270

Base Defense: 130
Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +2 from Iron Defense (+4 after his action)
Modified Defense: 325 (455)

Modified Special Attack: 142

Modified Special Defense: 135

Speed Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill and +1 from X Speed

Used Move: Iron Defense, Steel type, Status. Raise Defense Stat 2 stages.
Move Target/s: User

Hyacinth
Name: Hyacinth (Gardevoir form)

Ability: Trace
Held Item: Leftovers

Hitpoints: 762 / 762

Base Attack: 82
Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill. (+4 after Psych Up)
Modified Attack: 123 (246)

Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill. (+4 after Psych Up)
Modified Defense: 123 (246)

Base Special Attack: 112
Special Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill. (+4 after Psych Up)
Modified Special Attack: 168 (336)

Base Special Defense: 107
Special Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill. (+4 after Psych Up)
Modified Special Defense: 160 (321)

Speed Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill. (+4 after Psych Up)
Modified Speed: 135 (270)

Move Modification: Primary stats are set to +3. (Her effective stats are +4 though due to Irene's aura)

Notes:

Girantina
Name: Girantina
Type/Defenses: Ghost/Dragon

Ability: Telepathy
Held Item: Griseous Orb: Dragon and Ghost moves get extra 20% power. (If this item is lost, Girantina's stats is modified to Altered Forme. See online for details.)

Hitpoints: 1111 / 1111

Base Special Attack: 120
Modified Special Attack: 180

Modified Speed: 135

Used Move: Ominous Wind (Ghost, Special, 60 power, 100 ACC, 10% chance to boost all of user's primary stats by 1 stage.
Move Modification: STAB, super effective. Power of the move modified to 72 power due to held item. Chance of getting +1 to all stats improved to 20% due to Super Effectiveness.

Critical Hit Rate: 6.25

Unownaut
Name: Unownaut
Type: Psychic

Ability: Levitate
Held Item: White Herb

Hitpoints: 767 / 767

Modified Attack: 260

Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill,
Modified Defense: 127

Base Special Attack: 130

Modified Special Defense: 127

Base Speed: 85
Modified Speed: 127

Used Move: Psycho Cut (Psychic, Physical, non contact, 70 power, 100 ACC).
Move Modification: STAB, Super Effective. Increased Crit. (Noted below)

Accuracy ratio: 100%.

Crit Multiplier: +1
Critical Hit Rate: 12.5%

Notes: White Herb negates stat debuffs instantly.

Thundurus
Name: Thundurus
Type/Defenses: Electric/Flying

Ability: Prankster

Hitpoints: 736 / 736

Base Attack: 115
Modified Attack: 115

Modified Special Attack: 125

Base Special Defense: 80
Modified Special Defense: 80

Base Speed: 111
Modified Speed: 111

Used Move: Psychic (Psychic, Special, 90 POW, 100 ACC, 10% base chance lower target special defense 1 stage)
Move Modification: Super Effective, Base Power of move is increased by 10% due to held item “Wise Glasses”. 20% of target's defense lowering one stage due to super effectiveness.

Crit Multiplier: Sniper Bonus
Critical Hit Rate: 25%

Ferrothorn
Name: Ferrothorn
Type/Defenses: Steel/Grass

Ability: Iron Barbs
Held Item: Rocky Helmet

Hitpoints: 709 / 709

Base Attack: 94
Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +2 from Swords Dance.
Modified Attack: 235

Base Defense: 131
Modified Defense: 196

Base Special Attack: 54
Modified Special Attack: 81

Base Special Defense: 116
Modified Special Defense: 174

Base Speed: 20
Modified Speed: 30

Used Move: Gyro Ball, Steel type, Physical, Variable Power, 100 ACC. Its power is dependant on how slow the user is compared to its target.
Move Modification: STAB, Super Effective. Base Power = 25 × (Target's Current Speed / User's Current Speed) The maximum base power that can be reached with Gyro Ball is 150.

Notes: Because of held item Rocky Helmet and the ability Iron Barbs, contact moves used against this Pokemon will damage the attacker with 7/24 of their maximum HP. (Might do less damage against bosses)

Not Acting:

Musharna
Name: Musharna

Ability: Synchronize

Hitpoints: 506 / 931

Base Attack: 55
Modified Attack: 82

Modified Defense: 127

Base Special Attack: 107
Modified Special Attack: 160

Base Special Defense: 95
Modified Special Defense: 142

Base Speed: 29
Modified Speed: 43

Notes: Holding Lum Berry, which will cure any status effect instantly.
Is considered Ejected.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:03 PM   #46
Astral Harmony

-----Lathiron Battle Turn 05-----
1. Setup Phase
The ships were making the seas tremble and shake with all of their fury in the battle. Despite everything that had been ceasing in the blasts up above, this lull seemed to be the last straw for a particular girl in the deep water. A shadow was being cast over her and making her scream out internally. At least it did when she flew directly up and figured out that she was ramming her head right into the floor of the thick metal boat.

"Ah, who put this thing here?" Hyacinth mentally exclaimed to herself, rubbing her head, and doing it mentally because noise didn't exactly flow well underwater. She then looked left and right and noticed that it was actually still daytime, and that this huge shadow was just that of something very large and 'very' noisy. The girl was fast though, and in a mere moment she was above the water. It all dripped off in trails of sparkling sea off of her wings and legs, first into the ocean and then onto the dock of the ship as she perched on the railing of the side with a glare at all of the people on board.

"So, what's with all this noise up here? I'm 'trying' to sleep!"

"Um," was all Irene could say. "We're...sorry? Wait, are you okay? There're giant monsters raging around down there. How are we the ones who disturbed your sleep?"
One of the Skeldude tried to capitalize on the distraction and bumrushed Irene, lengthened claws reaching out. Just as it leapt to try and gore Irene, Hyacinth focused on the strange creature.

- Hyacinth: Activates "Trace". Copies Skeldude's Ability "Vile Fear" ~ 50% Pre-emp Counter, 100 Phys/Poison, 100% Flinch.

Irene skillfully deflected the Skeldude's blow and bashed it in its warped face with a swift and solid pommel strike, sending it reeling back.
For Hyacinth, using Trace was similar to scanning the Skeldude in a more pure, spiritual form. To describe it best, it was like being a fighter who could just look at someone, immediately learn exactly how they fight, and even mimic it to an extent. Yep, just to an extent. These freaks had certain things about them that Hyacinth just couldn't copy. Like those freakishly long narrow claws and the sheer lack of flesh and meat on the body.

- Charlotte: Activates "Kick the Dog". Pike's HP -205 (615). Pike's Spd +3.
- Chizuru: Activates Medic Action. Hydreigon, Sophia, Pierce & Metagross Spd +1. Pike & Hydreigon's HP are fully healed.
- Matthias: Activates Normal Pokebrid Action. Matthias's Rage +5 (85).
- Hyacinth: Activates Psychic Pokebrid Action. Skeldude E is confused.
- Hyacinth: Uses Rage Rocket on self. Hyacinth's Rage +25 (75).

"You're going to fight them with us?" Irene asked Hyacinth. "Well, alright, but please be very careful. These monsters aim to take down the entire ship, all hands included, and I don't think they appreciate new challengers."

- Pierce: Activates UnityTech "Solidarity Counter". Enemy Formation is now cockblocked.

"Neat. It's a priority move." Chizuru approved.
"Well, if the enemies you're targeting have already moved, you kinda completed wasted fifty Rage." Irene shrugged.

- Leprihare: Uses Helping Hand on Sophia. Sophia's Pwr +50%.

2. Action Phase
- Nyoka: Critical Hit! Skeldude B HP -1960 (Destroyed). Skuldrur B HP - 1214 (Destroyed). Nyoka's Rage -100 (300).

"Just as a note, pay attention to stuff like what happens to enemies when you reduce their health points to zero," Irene advised. "While it isn't important in the least right now, soon there'll be a noteworthy difference in enemies that are killed and enemies that are simply rendered unconscious."
"Like what?" Rachel asked her.
"I read the files on Moera," Irene explained. "If there's one crazy bitch who can manipulate corpses like Moera does and Ruin Pokemon like Lathiron and Atunhand who can do other terrible things to dead bodies, then dead bodies can be a problem later on. As for enemies who are simply defeated, they can still be revived through good ol' Revive items and such."
"But our Inquiry Visors say these were 'destroyed'," Evangaleen observed. "What does that mean?"
"It means that the body was so badly damaged that neither revival nor reanimation will work on them. Destroyers automatically do that to targets they neutralize."
"What else will work?"
"Well, overkilling certainly does, but let's not get into it right now. I don't think Lathiron can do anything to corpses that weren't already in his digestive tract for a good long time and these freaks don't seem to carry items. We shouldn't need to worry about the state of enemy casualties in this fight."

- Pike: Skeldude D's HP -72 (1123). Charlotte's Rage +5 (90).
- Sophia: Skeldude D's HP -654 (469). Sophia's Rage +10 (60).
- Balor: Skeldude C's HP -170 (1030). Irene's Rage +5 (100).

A Legendary Pokemon's signature move was always something to see. Strange bulges expanded from Balor's already considerable torso and grew to the size of a adult human body, then shrank with great billowing vibrations. Balor was opening and emptying its internal venom sacs, which resulted in the overflowing toxins escaping violently from Balor's large maw. It was a concentrated version of the same miasma one could see in the Miasma Mountain Range and fuming from Balor itself.
"What happens to anyone breathing that kind of stuff?" Rachel asked innocently.
"Usually it results in the shutdown of vital organs," Irene explained. "Eats the liver, the lungs, shuts down the heart, the brain. Ten seconds in that and you're a vegetable if alive at all. Fortunately Balor has great control over its own miasma. He can even suck it back in if necessary."
"Yeesh," Rachel said.
"Guess it's my turn, now," Irene said, her swords already radiating dark energy.

- Irene: Activates SignTech "Warforge". Skeldude A's HP -2714 (Destroyed). Irene's Rage -70 (30).

Irene almost literally exploded with pure rage. Her hair was floating. Everyone was half expecting her hair to turn blonde. And she focused all of that raw military-honed fury on one unfortunate little Skeldude. The Skeldude was beautifully and symmetricly bisected from its featureless pelvis to its partially melted face. The two halves of the former human flopped to the deck as the nerves released its trauma. Each section of the body gave off the telltale signs of a ghost type attack, the strange dark purple flames and fumes coming off the wounds and the corpse.

- Hydreigon: Uses Psych Up. Half of Irene's statistic buffs have been copied to itself.
- Electivire: Critical Hit! Skeldude D's HP -217 (252).
- Matthias: Uses Psych Up. Half of Irene's statistic buffs have been copied to himself.
- Sceptile: Skeldude C's HP -117 (919). Elizabeth's Rage +5 (35).
- Arceus: Skeldude C's HP -224 (695) / SDef -1 (x.67). Charlotte's Rage +5 (95).
- Quiksilver: Uses Swords Dance. Att +2 (Attx2.5).
- Metagross: Uses Iron Defense. Def +2 (Defx3).
- Hyacinth: Uses Psych Up. Copies Irene's statistic buffs to herself.
- Giratina: Skeldude D's HP -302 (Dead). Chizuru's Rage +5 (65).
- Unownaut: Skeldude C's HP -266 (429). Irene's Rage +5 (35).
- Thundurus: Skeldude C's HP -288 (141).
- Ferrothorn: Gyro Ball Pwr is calculated to 150. Skeldude C's HP -516 (Dead). Rachel's Rage +5 (75).

"You're doing pretty goddamn good out here."
Irene ordered the others to keep their eyes on the enemy and turned to face the man. He was completely clad in jet black powered armor and toting a big, short cannon of some sort. Irene guesses it was some kind of personal torpedo launcher.
"Lieutenant Commander Marcus Bernhardt*1 of the 666th Naval Assault Corps*2. Two more of those bigass monsters have broken off from the other three and are preparing to surface, one off portside and one off starboard. Admiral Brunswick ordered me to assemble my team and see if we can't help each other manage the threat."
"Aye aye, glad to have you," Irene approved, then looked at the others. "Everyone get ready. We can probably expect more company than just a Lathiron or two."

Perhaps not surprising was the fact that Elshie Turner was also called out to help fight alongside Lt Cmdr Bernhardt. Irene had to secretly admit to herself that she was curious as to see what Elshie could do in battle after what Project Arsenal had done to her.
Elshie wasn't using Pokemon like she had before Project Arsenal, and instead wielded some kind of arm-mounted claws. Each claw was a wicked three feet long and, judging from the equipment mounted on the arms and shoulders, was probably capable of granting the claws some attack versatility.

Then, the water rapidly surged, causing the ship to rock side by side and tossing the Spikes overboard. "They're breaking out of the sea! Get ready!" Irene shouted, steadying herself against Balor's frame.

The Lathiron that exploded up from the seawater was different in appearance to the one they had dealt with before, and a quick glance behind them revealed that the Lathiron on the other side was also a new variant. The deck and those standing on it were splashed with the water thrown up into the sky from the rising goliaths.

But something was off about the water they were hit with.

"The rain is so hot!" Rachel said. "Kinda feels like I'm in a sauna."
Elshie didn't move from her stance. "Lieutenant Commander Bernhardt, the water given off by our primary target bears a strong electrical charge. Caution when using Pokemon and Pokebrid forms weak against electrical attacks is advised."
"And I think this Lathiron is fire based," Irene said. "Lieutenant Commander?"
"Just call me Bernhardt during this fight. It's quicker. What do you need?"
"If possible, it may be to our advantage to switch sides from time to time. Maybe we can somewhat nullify their advantages that way."
"Good idea. You agents know far more about Ruin Pokemon than we do so I'll rely on your command. Just give the order when you want us to switch our enemy formation with yours."

"Bernhardt, what information do you have on those large black monsters?" Elshie asked in monotone.

Bernhardt targeted one of the creatures that climbed onto the deck with the other Ruin Pokemon. It's biological makeup didn't make any damn sense. If it had a body, Bernhardt couldn't tell. There were just too many arms, perhaps about thirty. They were long and black, rising out from a central source and fanning out in all directions. There was a large, red eyeball at the underside of where all the arms connected.

"Doesn't register. Thoughts, Chief Crosswald?"
"I've never seen one in person, but I think those might be Hallucinacrums."
"What's a...Fellatio Crumb?"
Irene chuckled. "Hall-u-cin-a-crum, Bernhardt. I honestly don't know how such a thing can exist, but I heard the rumors. Supposedly, in places where the madness from the Rezonscape is exceptionally strong, you can see creatures like this. They might be real living things or they might just be some product of our imaginations."
"But if we can all see them-" Bernhardt left the sentence hanging.
"The Inquiry Visor can barely read them. But the fact that they can be read at all means there's some kind of physical manifestation to them. Kinda like ghost Pokemon, but not quite the same."
"We shall just have to be careful as we engage them," Elshie said.

- New Enemy Data!
* Name: Lathiron B (Boss)
Organization: Ruin Pokemon
Group: Ruin Generals
Type: Ruin/Fire
Information: The Lathiron encountered off of the port side of the Thanatos, currently fighting the Watchmen. It doesn't resemble the Water Lathiron or the Electric Lathiron, and its fire power is so great that the rain pouring from the sky is scalding hot to the touch.

* Name: Lathiron C (Boss)
Organization: Ruin Pokemon
Group: Ruin Generals
Type: Ruin/Electric
Information: The Lathiron encountered off of the starboard side of the Thanatos, currently fighting the 666th Naval Assault Corps. It doesn't resemble the Water Lathiron or the Fire Lathiron, and its electric power is so great that the rain pouring from the sky bears painful electrical currents.

* Name: Bewitcher
Organization: Mourning Maw*3
Group: Hallucinacrums*4
Type: Almighty*5
Statistics: HP 6000, Att 210, Def 260, SAtt 240, SDef 280, Spd 250
Moves: Eye of Sorcery ~ 1 Target, 500 Spec/Almighty
~ Raking Frenzy ~ 1 Target, 350 Phys/Dark, 60% Flinch
~ Unwelcome Hug ~ 1 Target, Self/Target Lockdown/1 Turn. Leads to Lancing Lens.
~ Lancing Lens ~ Requires Unwelcome Hug, 1000 Spec/Almighty, Eject/1 Turn
Ability: Bewitching Eye ~ Draws attacks targeting adjacent units on both sides to user.
Signature Technique: Eye Needle ~ 0 Rage, 1 Use, 1 Target, 500 Phys/Steel, 100% Bleed, 100% Flinch

"We're getting a great deal of information on them, but I don't like any of it," Rachel groaned.
Irene didn't say anything, her mind more curious about Elshie and Hyacinth. Would the two of them be okay?
"The seas have returned to a decent calm," Bernhardt reported. "Looks like you won't have to worry about being thrown overboard again."
"Oh, there's another capstan here," Chizuru observed. "This way we still have two to use even though we're over here now."
"Good, we'll need 'em," Irene said. "This next fight is gonna be pretty torturous."

3. Upkeep Phase
- Rage Upkeep: Nyoka's Rage +100 (400). Evangaleen's Rage +25 (75).
- Status Upkeep: N/A
- Battlefield Upkeep: Spikes have been washed overboard. The deck has settled and new spikes may be deployed. There is a Water Layer on both sides of the deck.
- Weather Upkeep: Scalding Rain*6 has begun on Port Side. Charged Rain*7 has begun on Starboard Side.

4. Order Phase
- Player Formation (Port Side): [Targetting Beacon] [Unownaut] [Irene] [Balor] [Arceus] [Pike] [Hydreigon (Capstan A)] [Sophia (Capstan B)] [Giratina] [Musharna] [Pierce] [Metagross] [Quiksilver] [Ferrothorn] [Sceptile] [Leprihare] [Matthias]
- NPC Formation (Starboard Side): [666th Torpedoman A] [666th Triage Medic (Capstan C)] [666th Torpedoman B] [Bernhardt] [Elshie] [666th Torpedoman C] [666th Combat Engineer (Capstan D)] [666th Torpedoman D]
- Enemy Formation (Port Side): [Skuldrur A] [Skuldrur B] [Bewitcher A] [Aqkuaw A] [Lathiron B] [Aqkuaw B] [Bewitcher B] [Skuldrur C] [Skeldude A]
- Enemy Formation (Starboard Side): [Skeldude E] [Skuldrur D] [Bewitcher C] [Aqkuaw C] [Lathiron C] [Aqkuaw D] [Bewitcher D] [Skuldrur E] [Skuldrur F]

5. Order of Turns
- [Nyoka (Destroyer): Spd 350, Rg 400]
- [Pike (Charlotte/Spdx3/Otherx1.5): HP 820/820, Spd 330 (110)]
- [Hydreigon (Sophia/Dark/Dragon/Levitate/Expert Belt/WAttx3/WDefx4/Spdx3): HP 804/804, Spd 294 (98)]
- [Matthias (Porygon Z/Normal/Download/Lum Berry/AllStatx3): HP 803/803, Rg 90, Spd 285 (95)]
- [Hyacinth (Gardevoir/Psychic/Trace/Leftovers/AllStatx3): HP 762/762, Rg 75, Spd 270 (135)]
- [Skuldrur A (Ruin/Water/Spdx2): HP 1300/1300, Spd 260 (130)]
- [Skuldrur B (Ruin/Water/Spdx2): HP 1300/1300, Spd 260 (130)]
- [Skuldrur C (Ruin/Water/Spdx2): HP 1300/1300, Spd 260 (130)]
- [Bewitcher A (Almighty): HP 6000/6000, Spd 250]
- [Bewitcher B (Almighty): HP 6000/6000, Spd 250]
- [Pierce (Spdx2/Otherx1.5): HP 847/847, Rg 100, Spd 240 (120)]
- [Irene (Attx2.5/Spdx2/SAtt,WDefx1.5/SGd50%Tx3): HP 847/847, Rg 35, Spd 200 (100)]
- [Balor (Irene/Poison/Dragon/Miasma Fumes/Lum Berry/Att,Spdx2/WDef,SAttx1.5/SGd50%Tx3): HP 792/792, Spd 200 (100)]
- [Skeldude A (Poison/Ghost/Vile Fear): HP 1200/1600, Spd 200]
- [Leprihare (Elizabeth/Normal/Alluring Proximity/Dominatrix Whip/Allx1.5): HP 741/741, Spd 195 (130)]
- [Electivire (Evangaleen/Electric/Motor Drive/Expert Belt/Spdx2): HP 715/715, Spd 190 (95x1.5)]
- [Arceus (Charlotte/Normal/Multi-Type/Dragon Plate/AllStatx1.5): HP 952/952, Spd 180 (120)]
- [Sophia (Attx2/SAtt,Spdx1.5/WDefx3(Obj)): HP 553/794, Rg 60, Spd 165 (110)]
- [Quiksilver (Rachel/Steel/Sturdy/Salac Berry/Attx2.5/OtherStatx1.5/SGd50%Tx2): HP 662/662, Spd 165 (110x1.5)]
- [Lathiron B (Boss/Ruin/Fire)]
- [Aqkuaw A (Ruin/Rock/L-Type): HP 4200/4200, Spd 145]
- [Aqkuaw B (Ruin/Rock/L-Type): HP 4200/4200, Spd 145]
- [Metagross (Pierce/Psychic/Steel/Attx2/Defx3/WSpecx1.5/Spdx2/SGd50%Tx2): HP 599/741, Spd 140 (70)]
- [Giratina (Chizuru/Ghost/Dragon/Telepathy/Griseous Orb/Allx1.5): HP 1111/1111, Spd 135 (90)]
- [Unownaut (Irene/Psychic/White Herb/Attx2/Otherx1.5/SGd50%Tx3): HP 764/764, Spd 127 (85)]
- [Thundurus (Evangaleen/Electric/Flying/Prankster/Wise Glasses): HP 731/731, Spd 111]
- [Chizuru (Allx1.5): HP 847/847, Rg 65, Spd 105 (70x)]
- [Musharna (Chizuru/Psychic/Allx1.5/SGd50%Tx2/Eject): HP 506/931, Spd 43 (25)]
- [Ferrothorn (Rachel/Grass/Steel/Iron Barbs/Rocky Helmet/Attx2.5/Otherx1.5): HP 709/709, Spd 30 (20)]
- [Charlotte (Trainer): Rg 95]
- [Rachel: Rg 75]
- [Elizabeth (Trainer): Rg 35]
- [Evangaleen (Sniper): Rg 75]

6. Information Phase
*1 Marcus Bernhardt - Lieutenant Commander in the Honmyr Prideguard and a decorated special forces officer in charge of the 666th Naval Assault Corps. He has a full decade of combat and leadership experience, and has the confidence of countless soldiers behind him. With him leading the charge, you will make it home alive. Though some might say he's also a little reckless and fatalistic, one cannot fault his indominable will, his unshakable courage, and his near fanatical devotion to protecting the innocent.

*2 666th Naval Assault Corps - A special forces group that is effective on land, but is nigh-unstoppable in the water. Their tech, their tools, and their training make them the bane of water-dwelling life. Originally created to resist the Sunken Commonwealth if they should ever become a problem, the 666th train daily on massive underwater threats to keep their skills sharp.

*3 Mourning Maw - The unofficial name of all those who have been touched by the madness of the Rezonscape and never quite recovered. While this originally referred to just the Madsoldiers, the recently discovered Hallucinacrum monsters have added a creepy and extremely lethal edge. One can only imagine how many other kinds of enemies belong to this organization, which one will undoubtedly encounter the closer they get to one of the Rezonscape epicenters.

*4 Hallucinacrum - A type of non-Pokemon creature that cannot be captured and is highly difficult to understand or comprehend. They were originally believed to be mere hallucinations (hence the name), but due to positive identification with PATCA's Inquiry Visors, they are now considered to be physical manifestations. Irene's educated guess believes them to be a combination of evolite and, unbelievably, congealed rage similar to the chemical in Rage Rockets.

*5 Almighty - Where every type has strengths and weaknesses, Almight has nothing at all. Almighty type units don't even gain STAB for using their own type of attacks. However, there is virtually no method of blocking or deflecting the damage Almighty attacks can do, making their attacks effective when the enemy has rendered itself invincible to nearly everything else.

*6 Scalding Rain - The ability of the second of the six Lathiron encountered. If a unit has no defenses against fire type attacks, they suffer Burn each and every Upkeep Phase. However, this rain also activates all fire-based abilities like Flash Fire.

*7 Charged Rain - The ability of the third of the six Lathiron encountered. If a unit has no defenses against electric type attacks, the suffer Paralysis each and every Upkeep Phase. However, this rain also activates all electric-based abilities.

Last edited by Astral Harmony; 04-24-2012 at 04:08 AM.
Old 04-23-2012, 05:40 PM   #47
Menarker

------Moments before----------

Renny's expression could not hide the sense of relief that came when one of Krunder's foot crystals was shattered.

"Krunder is strange," Twiloch murmured to himself. "I mean, he wasn't like this the last time I saw him to begin with, but this time he's much different. Why can't I figure it out?"

Renny heeded Twiloch's words, but said nothing as he had no idea what Krunder was like before and could not come up with any reason for the monster's mental distortion.

Krunder's increasing power then seem poised to doom them all when an unexpected figure intervened and quick introductions were made.

"Edelweiss?" I could have sworn there is familiar about that name... Renny twitched from turning his vision away from the impeding Krunder to looking at Edelweiss and the Empress' vengeful mood. Edelweiss had just saved them all moments ago from Krunder's attack, so it confused him greatly as to why there was such bile between the two of them.

He then quickly looked at the resources that she and her robotic partner Lobo possessed. Lobo was an impressive automaton in its own right. Edelweiss' weapon however was impressive to see, as the Gallade listened to Jeanette's exposition on the Bahamut and how Edelweiss could handle it such a bulky weapon with a manner of finesse...

"I wouldn't be second-in-command in Adonova if I couldn't use this weapon," Edelweiss said calmly.

"Adonova? The Gallade glanced with a measure of distrust, Lola having mentioned the name briefly as one of terrorist groups PATCA was fighting. From the little bit he could find out from the previous mission debriefing, parts of which were filled in by Pierce, Edelweiss along with another individual was involved with Myrie Ricewood's disappearance during Millennium House's destruction.

However, Silk had the right of it. This was not the time to fight another opponent, especially when it might cause Jeanette to freak out just like Sakuya did.

But it didn't stop there. The topic of the Rezonscape Mobile Epicenter was disturbing. Edelweiss inserted comment that Irene knew all along was unnerving, and the fact that the two might have worked hand in hand was sickening. Renny at first tried to shrug it off as her provoking Sakuya and psyching the rest of team off, but the more he tried to rationalize it to himself, the more that the entire story of the Catseye Gem and all the warnings that Aster gave sickened him. Although being out in the rain this long probably didn't help.

"Impact, Takanko can capture one of those ruin pokemon and bring them over to our side. The professor can possibly study it afterwards!" Also, if we can boost someone who knows the technique Stored Power with Twiloch's power, then we can do a lot of effective damage quickly. Otherwise, it might be best to focus on water moves in the rain among, other effective attacks."

Renny gave the command to Mollesk and Umbreon to assist Muon and Donovan with Helping Hand, while Impact proceeded to give orders to several subordinates.

Renny looked toward Edelweiss and spoke to her. "Edelweiss, I know I don't have any right to be telling you what to do, but it might be easiest for you to aim at Krunder's chest! It'll be the easiest target to aim for with a weapon as big as what you got! The rest of us will stay out of your way."

Renny watched and waited, hoping that the onslaught would be enough to bury the vicious fossil back beneath the earth again.

-----------------------------------
----After Krunder's defeat (Assuming he is defeated this round)----

Renny heaved a big sigh as he then looked toward Edelweiss. As the second in command of Adonova, if her words were true, she would have a lot to answer to. He glanced quickly toward Professor Ricewood, wondering if she was thinking what he thinking now.

"You really helped us out today. For that, I'm thankful... but only for that. I don't want to believe the callous things that you have said... that you and Irene have been working with each other in some form or other behind everyone's back. It would be just easier to believe you're just saying her name randomly to tarnish her reputation in our eyes. But that isn't what I want to talk with you now. Edelweiss, apparently you were there in Millennium House when it blew up and you aided in Myrie Ricewood's kidnapping. Where did you take her? For what reason would Adonova kidnap a child?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
AB: Feel free to have the other characters in the rearguard formation behave as you please, like if you want Jeanette to attack or whatnot. Since this is the last turn of the mission apparently.

[Alice] [Donovan] [Impact] [Muon] [Xatu] [Exeggutor] [Ursaring] [Deoxys] [Sakuya] [Mollesk] [Umbreon] [Ditto] [Lola] [Takano] [Rage Shower Device]
Out of Formation: [Whitney] [Genesect] [Twiloch]

-Summary of Actions in order of speed-
Impact: Giving Rage Rocket to Takano
Angelo: Speed boosting items to Genesect three times.
Mollesk: Helping Hand on Muon *Priority*
Umbreon: Helping Hand on Donovan *Priority*
Donovan: Hydro Pump Krunder's Left Hand. (Incredibly boosted)
Ditto: Hydro Pump Krunder's Left Hand. (Big boost)
Xatu: Tailwind on Lola and Takano
Takano: Snag Shot on Delstusarus F. Put it under Impact's control.
Genesect: Simple Beam on Lola. Overwrites her Levitate with Simple
Twiloch: Shadow Reinforcement twice on Lola AFTER Genesect's Simple Beam, maxing out her stats. (-200 rage)
Lola: Divided Stored Power on Krunder's Right Hand. (620 power) (GODEMODE BOOST)
Impact: Hydro Cannon on Krunder's Left Arm
Captured Delstusarus: Ribberang on Krunder's Left Hand
Deoxys: Divided Psycho Boost on Krunder's Left Hand
Muon: Paradigm Shift Divided Draco Meteor on Krunder's Right Hand.
Espeon: Psychic on Krunder's Left Hand.
Alice: Overhead Hand on Krunder's Right Foot.
Whitney: Divided Stored Power on Krunder's Right Hand. (140 power) (Max Special Attack Boost)
Sakuya: Sweep (Divided) Brainsplitter on Krunder's Left Foot (Left RDPA end of last turn)
Ursaring: Divided Facade on Krunder's Right Foot (Max Attack boost)

Renny's In-character SUGGESTION: Advises Edelweiss to shoot the chest, due to being the easiest target to aim for with that unwieldy weapon of hers.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:20 PM   #48
Dracorion
Moves Like Jagger, Kupo!

Location: To the south, a little to the left... Or to the right.
Dracorion is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Dracorion is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Dracorion is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Dracorion is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life.

"Geh?" Pierce was a little surprised to see a naked Pokebrid hop onto the deck and start yelling at them for being loud, to say the least.

But his reason quickly took over. The girl seeemed like she wanted to help, and Irene seemed okay with it, so... he walked over to her and pulled her behind one of the capstans, displacing Sophia's Hydreigon. His worries were slightly eased when she Traced the Skeldude's ability and copied some buffs off of Irene. "Alright, fine. If you want to help, feel free. You look like you're preparing for something big."

Turning his attention back to the battle, he quickly worked with Chizuru to block the entire enemy formation. "Chizuru, wanna try that trick of ours again?", and he discovered that watching Irene cleave an enemy in two was... strangely hot, actually.

When most of the enemies had been wiped up, a group of Prideguard soldiers sent by Brunswick came to help them against the incoming Lathirons, along with... "Elshie Turner? What's she doing here?"

Pierce had only met her once briefly for a gym battle years ago (not that she hadn't wanted more out of him), and now he was surprised to see her here now, acting completely different.

And then the Lathirons hit, and a new type of enemy appeared. Products of the Rezonscape, from what Irene said. "Hang on, why are the Hallucinacrums appearing here? Now?"

Questions asked, it was time to come up with a plan. "Alright, 666th, can you change sides with us?"

Once his team were facing the electric Lathiron, Pierce relayed the plan. "Right, buff the new girl if you can, so she can hit Lathiron hard. Heavy hitters, go for Lathiron too. Everyone else, wipe up the mooks. Matthias, can you use Sandstorm? Hopefully that'll help with this charged rain. I hope you're okay with getting dirty, everyone. Chizuru, use as much Rage as you can to heal and boost us. Nyoka, wait until the rest of us hit it, then use your Nyoka Unleashed! technique."

"This shit's officially taken too damn long." Pierce jumped on top of Metagross, just before it rushed forward. It used Divide to split its Zen Headbutt and... hit Lathiron twice, thanks to it's large size. Just before Metagross collided with it, Pierce jumped, landing on top of the the monster. "Eat it." He pointed his Synapse Disruptor at Lathiron's head, where he figured its brain would be, and fired at point blank range.

If only he had a pair of sunglasses.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:46 PM   #49
Astral Harmony

"Lobo," Edelweiss said. "We are ending this battle this turn."
"Preparing the Purgatory Accelerator," Lobo said simply, his upper body transforming once again.
"Krunder's going to regret not embracing the power of the madness," Edelweiss whistled.

Donovan and Ditto focused fire with their Hydro Pumps on Krunder's left hand. Despite the strain Krunder used to resist the power, the twin blasts tore the hand clean off of the arm, causing it to land half-submerged in the mud. "Bastards!" Krunder shouted, but he apparently wasn't used to getting his ass kicked and wasn't quick on the counterattacking.

Lola's Stored Power wasn't unlike the kind of attacks common in Dragon Ball Z. The unleashing of her temporarily epic power more or less vaporized the remaining hand and much of the arm.
"Impressive. You vaporized that arm," Jeanette observed.
"Actually, the targeted limb was launched back at a very rapid trajectory," Lobo corrected her.
"...That...that means it's going to land somewhere, isn't it?"
"I would say so, Professor, yes."

Meanwhile...
"What was with all that shaking and noise alluvasudden?" the restaurant manager asked the drive-thru window attendant.
"One of the cashiers is checking it out now, sir," the attendant answered. "But it looks like it's holding up the drive thru line."
"I can't imagine why," the cashier said, coming back. "Sir, there's a giant skeleton hand of some kind right in the drive thru lane."
"...Well that's new. Can you move it?" the manager asked him.
"Not without help, sir. The hand is bigger than my home garage, and probably weighs as much, too."
"Ugh. I dunno what the hell is going on, but go close down the drive-thru lane and we'll move the hand when the night shift comes in."

The successive series of attacks, including Edelweiss and Lobo's vicious assaults, reduced Krunder to a crumbling mess. Renny had to note that it wasn't really helpful to advise Edelweiss. The grouping of Edelweiss's hits were surprisingly tight for a heavy, unwieldly, automatic weapon that used large explosive rounds.

Lobo's Purgatory Accelerator was pretty much the standard in military beam cannons. However, the standard in military beam cannons were never portable, making Lobo's ability to form and use one a tad bit disturbing and a great bit impressive.

Adonova was a fierce bunch of assholes, indeed.

After Krunder was dealt with, mopping up the Delstaurus was a laughably easy task. Takano handed Impact a Snagball. "Don't look at me, Renny asked me to give this Delstaurus to you. I'm not sure why."

-------

"If you don't believe me about Irene, you can ask her yourself," Edelweiss said sourly, not bothering to hide her discontent with Renny. "As for that Myrie girl, we turned her over to the Black Cradle. I dunno where the Black Cradle is, but it's involves Nosferatu, though I don't know in what way."

There were so many names that Renny had to drill his head slightly to remember who the name Nosferatu belonged to, but he figured it out pretty easy. The Legendary Shadow Pokemon. His base of operations was the Corpsemire, right?

"Now I suggest you buzz off, boy~o. The goodly empress would like a word with me and I'm sure she'd cut you down to get the chance to trade words."

Last edited by Astral Harmony; 05-01-2012 at 05:04 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:34 PM   #50
Aldurin
Superior mustache technology

Aldurin slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Aldurin slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Aldurin slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Aldurin slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Aldurin slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Aldurin slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Aldurin slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Aldurin slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Aldurin slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Aldurin slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Aldurin slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay!

Donovan began to redirect his Hydro Pump beam toward Krunder's head, which seemed like it was emanating with even more red than anything else in his body, only to miss as Krunder flinched from having his other hand disappear. Donovan finished the blast, then felt himself getting weaker and weaker by the second, and before he knew what had happened he was face-down in the sand.

- Elsewhere . . . -

Donovan woke up...to the stench of death and rusty metal. It was dark...almost too dark to see anything at all. He could hear various sounds in the distance, but he couldn't tell if it was just environmental noise...or if it was being deliberately caused by something.

"Hmmm, you're a new one," a soft, gentle voice cooed. Donovan couldn't quite place the source of the voice. It seemed to echo off of numerous surfaces to that it hit him at different angles with each word.

"What . . . what happened back there? And where am I?" Donovan asked to the darkness around him.

"You are in Nirvana, my boy," the voice answered him.

Nirvana? On what, Opposite Day?

"However, unlike most people who find themselves here, you are seeing beyond the looking glass," the voice continued. "Normally, it would be impossible for anyone to see what you are seeing now, but your body is so completely drained of madness that you actually can't even gain any right now. Thusly and therefore, you at least temporarily possess the true sight."
Donovan found it hard to decide if that was good or bad.

"However, I would have you start moving now. They are here, and they don't like people who can see this side. I believe the people in your world call them...Hallucinacrums."

Donovan stood himself up and began to look around, he didn't like being stuck in the darkness, without any way to be aware of the threat he was told about. "The looking glass? Hallucinacrums? Does this have to do with what happened on the beach?"

"I am not at liberty to explain it to you. If you knew, you'd probably just do something stupid which will just put your ass right back here. Alrighty, let me think. At current, you could say you possess and negative amount of rage. Which is fortunate 'cause if you didn't have it and wound up here, you'd just become a Madsoldier. I have to get you out of here while you're still immune to rage generation. Ahh...here comes some assistance."

Across what appeared to be a massive chasm of metal debris, Donovan saw something swim through the sky. It looked like a large...metal...anglerfish? The large light on its head appeared to be a massive searchlight that didn't seem to be searching for anything in particular.

"Time to tread a really fine line," the voice advised. "Use the light to help you find your way around. But do not let the light find you. Because if the light sees you, the Hallucinacrums surely will. You'll be looking for some kind of mean to scale upward. Think of it like a tower, and ascend. Stairs. Crates you can stack. That kind of nonsense."

"But wait! How are you able to get around? Hello?" After a brief pause, Donovan began to traverse the chasm, watching the metallic searchlight wander around. He noticed that the light didn't shine on the fish itself very brightly at all, so he began to prepare himself to jump on top of it when it came close.

It didn't take long for Donovan to figure things out. There were essentially two towers to ascend, with the chasm of sharp, pointy metal stuff between them. Donovan could scale one of the towers for a time, then hop the anglerfish as it swam around lazily in the sky in a plain circle, letting him bridge the gap between the towers. He saw the Hallucinacrums. They were fearsome, but they didn't seem to be particularly interested in searching for someone to victimize. He proceeded with caution, certain their passive attitudes would change if the light happened to shine on him.

"You're not bad. You must keep in shape."

Donovan was near a Hallucinacrum at the time, but saw that apparently they either couldn't hear the voice, or simply ignored it. The anglerfish was pretty strange as well. It seemed to raise its elevation as he ascended, although he was certain he had avoided being detected. Could it maybe have felt him somehow. The searchlight was helpful as hell, too. There were no sudden shifts in its movement, allowing Donovan to easily predict how the light would move along the tower.

Come to think of it, this Nirvana was actually kind of boring. Dangerous, sure, but it was a little too easy to avoid being seen. And just when the hell was he going to get out of there? He had been ascending for what felt like ten minutes so far, and the top didn't appear to be in sight, though that was most likely due to it being pitch fucking black above and below him at all times.

As Donovan continued ahead, it suddenly struck him that he needed to get out of Blaziken form immediately, since he had a habit of compulsively igniting his wrists when faced with a challenge. He decided to try switching to Ninjask form for better mobility, but was still unsure of how helpful it would be. He climbed up to a certain point, then used the Ninjask wings to glide over to the anglerfish and latch on to check out the other tower.

"Congrats, you did it."

...Buh?

"The difficulty of escaping from Nirvana varies from idiot to idiot. You just happen to be a less...dumberer idiot?"

Hey, who're you calling a-

"Rachel, no!"
Donovan's consciousness returned to him as he heard Lola's voice. When he opened his heavy eyes, he saw that Rachel's face was extremely close to his. "He didn't drown! He doesn't need CPR. Let's just drag him into the shade. It's gotta be a little heat exhaustion."

Donovan suddenly sat up and gasped, feeling somewhat hung over and feeling surprised that the entire beach wasn't crimson red like he last saw it. Suddenly the memory of the battle flashed through his mind, and he realized he turned into a Sharpedo during it. He got up staggered a couple of steps and spontaneously threw up.

He took a moment to recompose himself, then he turned toward the the group "Hah . . . hah . . . what the HELL WAS THAT?"
Tev: and he told me that there was some made for TV movie in production for SyFy about a girl who dresses up as a "Gamer Girl" with a pair of glasses, a geeky shirt, and a DC comic book in her arms, trolls conventions and comic shops for boys, then takes them home, makes out with them, and then murders them.

Magus: I'm pretty much okay with this happening to me, honestly. EDIT: Though I expect to at least get to third base.
Aldurin is offline Add to Aldurin's Reputation   Reply With Quote