Nuklear Power Forums  

Go Back   Nuklear Power Forums > Social > Crowd favorites
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Old 03-20-2012, 12:32 AM   #1771
rpgdemon
Not a Taco

rpgdemon has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. rpgdemon has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. rpgdemon has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. rpgdemon has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. rpgdemon has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. rpgdemon has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. rpgdemon has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. rpgdemon has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. rpgdemon has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. rpgdemon has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. rpgdemon has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve.

Terex, you look awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard The 5th LW View Post
RPG has total "I told you so" privileges.
rpgdemon is offline Add to rpgdemon's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 12:34 AM   #1772
Whomper
The Ever-Changing

Whomper is a name known to all, except that guy. Whomper is a name known to all, except that guy.
Send a message via AIM to Whomper Send a message via MSN to Whomper Send a message via Yahoo to Whomper

Oh hey. I forgot this thread existed. With that being said...

What do I wish for?
Whomper is offline Add to Whomper's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 01:49 AM   #1773
Grandmaster_Skweeb
HRRNGF!

Grandmaster_Skweeb is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Grandmaster_Skweeb is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Grandmaster_Skweeb is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Grandmaster_Skweeb is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Grandmaster_Skweeb is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Grandmaster_Skweeb is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Grandmaster_Skweeb is like Reed Richards, but prettier.

whomper, gimme your balls. I would like to fondle them in my hands in broad daylight.
Grandmaster_Skweeb is offline Add to Grandmaster_Skweeb's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:29 PM   #1774
Terex4
Crushed under the reality of life

Terex4 bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Terex4 bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Terex4 bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Terex4 bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Terex4 bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Terex4 bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted.
Send a message via AIM to Terex4 Send a message via MSN to Terex4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgdemon View Post
Terex, you look awesome!
Thanks =D
Old 03-26-2012, 03:22 AM   #1775
Grandmaster_Skweeb
HRRNGF!

Grandmaster_Skweeb is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Grandmaster_Skweeb is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Grandmaster_Skweeb is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Grandmaster_Skweeb is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Grandmaster_Skweeb is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Grandmaster_Skweeb is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Grandmaster_Skweeb is like Reed Richards, but prettier.

I still want your balls, whomper.
Grandmaster_Skweeb is offline Add to Grandmaster_Skweeb's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:10 PM   #1776
Token
The Bluest Beetle

Token has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Token has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Token has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Token has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Token has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Token has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Token has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Token has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Token has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Token has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Token has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve.

I'm sugoi and I know it.

also occasionally not horrible looking I guess.
Token is offline Add to Token's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:50 PM   #1777
Ecks
GHOST BOTTOMED DICK FACE

Ecks is the belle of the ball. Ecks is the belle of the ball. Ecks is the belle of the ball. Ecks is the belle of the ball. Ecks is the belle of the ball.
Send a message via AIM to Ecks Send a message via Skype™ to Ecks

Jesus token you get handsomer and handsomer all the time
Ecks is offline Add to Ecks's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:02 PM   #1778
Premmy
Stop the hate

Premmy has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Premmy has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Premmy has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Premmy has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Premmy has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Premmy has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Premmy has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Premmy has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Premmy has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Premmy has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Premmy has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve.
Send a message via AIM to Premmy Send a message via Yahoo to Premmy

My son is a good-looking boy, I tell you what
Old 04-02-2012, 07:05 PM   #1779
Satan's Onion
A sexy ketchup factory.

Satan's Onion can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Satan's Onion can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Satan's Onion can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Satan's Onion can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Satan's Onion can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Satan's Onion can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Satan's Onion can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Satan's Onion can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Satan's Onion can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Satan's Onion can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't.
Send a message via AIM to Satan's Onion Send a message via MSN to Satan's Onion Send a message via Yahoo to Satan's Onion

you guys you guys you guys

look what just happened to me just a minute ago

apparently some young ladies were trying to find a home for her outside the public library and my mother took her right home 'cuz she has a soft spot for adorable little black kitties

and yes, it's a terrible picture (godawful one of me, I look like a Hutt) but I had to brag she is just the most adorablest and she's laying on my chest right now and she doesn't even have a name yet

Good evening, ladies. Please enter and be tained

Satan's Onion is offline Add to Satan's Onion's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:32 PM   #1780
Mauve Mage
So Very Classy

Mauve Mage is the 13th apostle of funk. Mauve Mage is the 13th apostle of funk. Mauve Mage is the 13th apostle of funk. Mauve Mage is the 13th apostle of funk. Mauve Mage is the 13th apostle of funk. Mauve Mage is the 13th apostle of funk. Mauve Mage is the 13th apostle of funk. Mauve Mage is the 13th apostle of funk. Mauve Mage is the 13th apostle of funk. Mauve Mage is the 13th apostle of funk. Mauve Mage is the 13th apostle of funk.

Awwwwwww, cute!! Any ideas for what you might name her yet?