Nuklear Power Forums  

Go Back   Nuklear Power Forums > Social > Computers & Technology
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 04-03-2012, 07:11 AM   #11
Nikose Tyris
Defiant with his thrusters

Nikose Tyris is the 13th apostle of funk. Nikose Tyris is the 13th apostle of funk. Nikose Tyris is the 13th apostle of funk. Nikose Tyris is the 13th apostle of funk. Nikose Tyris is the 13th apostle of funk. Nikose Tyris is the 13th apostle of funk. Nikose Tyris is the 13th apostle of funk. Nikose Tyris is the 13th apostle of funk. Nikose Tyris is the 13th apostle of funk. Nikose Tyris is the 13th apostle of funk. Nikose Tyris is the 13th apostle of funk.
Send a message via AIM to Nikose Tyris Send a message via MSN to Nikose Tyris Send a message via Yahoo to Nikose Tyris Send a message via Skype™ to Nikose Tyris

You... shooooould be able to install Win7 on there, if you have the CD and Key for it. I think you can activate 3-4 copies of Windows with one key and it won't act up at all.
Nikose Tyris is offline Add to Nikose Tyris's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2012, 11:53 AM   #12
rpgdemon
Not a Taco

rpgdemon has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts rpgdemon has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts rpgdemon has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts rpgdemon has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts rpgdemon has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts rpgdemon has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts rpgdemon has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts rpgdemon has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts rpgdemon has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts rpgdemon has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts rpgdemon has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts

And if it doesn't let you use your CD key, call up the help center, stay on hold for like 5 billion hours, and they'll authorize it for you. I had to do that, for my current computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard The 5th LW View Post
RPG has total "I told you so" privileges.
rpgdemon is offline Add to rpgdemon's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2012, 10:17 PM   #13
Loyal
Making it happen.

Loyal sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. Loyal sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. Loyal sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. Loyal sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. Loyal sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. Loyal sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. Loyal sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. Loyal sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. Loyal sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. Loyal sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. Loyal sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops.
Send a message via AIM to Loyal Send a message via MSN to Loyal Send a message via Skype™ to Loyal

New hard drive installed without incident. I'll get some of my old crap off there later. Thanks for all your help. Requesting thread close.
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Tumblr. Twitter. Feel free to follow.
Loyal is offline Add to Loyal's Reputation   Reply With Quote