The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Games & Roleplaying > Forum Games
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

Reply
View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-16-2012, 11:42 AM   #41
Nikose Tyris
Trash Goblin
 
Nikose Tyris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Coldwater, Ontario
Posts: 6,433
Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday!
Send a message via AIM to Nikose Tyris Send a message via MSN to Nikose Tyris Send a message via Yahoo to Nikose Tyris Send a message via Skype™ to Nikose Tyris
Default

Actually, I only voted for you, Ecks, because I thought you only had 1 vote on you and I was at 2. It really was nothing personal.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Re$ha View Post
Nikose is a known quantity and that quantity is jerk. Do not trust the sandwich.
Nikose Tyris is offline Add to Nikose Tyris's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2012, 11:46 AM   #42
Ecks
GHOST BOTTOMED DICK FACE
 
Ecks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: WHO IS ALSO A BIRD
Posts: 1,572
Ecks is the belle of the ball. Ecks is the belle of the ball. Ecks is the belle of the ball. Ecks is the belle of the ball. Ecks is the belle of the ball.
Send a message via AIM to Ecks Send a message via Skype™ to Ecks
Default

Not in my case either. We now have the same number of votes, sorry nik.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldurin View Post
DON'T TRUST FENRIS, DUMBASSES!
Ecks is offline Add to Ecks's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2012, 11:53 AM   #43
Geminex
SOM3WH3R3
 
Geminex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,606
Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay!
Default

Nikose, the one vote on you was from Bookworm. As in, the guy who isn't actually playing, but who decided to vote anyway.

Mind you, I'm tempted to make it 3. Because this line:

Quote:
because I think I have the most votes on me right now, and I don't want to die/roleclaim on day 1.
This is a bad line. You're implying that your roleclaim would prevent your death. You're not outright claiming, so there's no liability, but you're trying to hide behind the possibility that you might have a power role. And that's bad. I understand why you'd wanna save yourself, but trying to hide behind that is a strategy anyone can use, including scum. And using it as town just makes it that much more attractive for scum. You're a smart player! You'd know this.

So,
: Nikose
Geminex is offline Add to Geminex's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2012, 11:57 AM   #44
Vauron
Herald
 
Vauron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 148
Vauron will become famous soon enough. Eventually. Maybe.
Default

un : IHMN

: Nikose

Eh
__________________
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge
Vauron is offline Add to Vauron's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2012, 12:00 PM   #45
Sifright
Fact sphere is the most handsome
 
Sifright's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,108
Sifright bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Sifright bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Sifright bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Sifright bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Sifright bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Sifright bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted.
Default

I'm thinking about putting a butt on nikose, because like nikose always does odd shit, that just fucks with non scum pretty much every game. His instance on going "LOL X IS DEF THE BAD GUY" also hard up makes me want to do it. I've got a little time to think on this before I vote though.

FOS: Nikose

at the end of the day this is going to come down to tie break any way so it's going to be who do i think will help scum the most by their continued existence in the absence of any information

Edit: Christ you fuckers post whilst im writing mine up making me look like a spurg thanks guys!
__________________
Orgies of country consuming violence
Sifright is offline Add to Sifright's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2012, 12:13 PM   #46
Ecks
GHOST BOTTOMED DICK FACE
 
Ecks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: WHO IS ALSO A BIRD
Posts: 1,572
Ecks is the belle of the ball. Ecks is the belle of the ball. Ecks is the belle of the ball. Ecks is the belle of the ball. Ecks is the belle of the ball.
Send a message via AIM to Ecks Send a message via Skype™ to Ecks
Default

Okay yeah nik is a dork day one, thats for sure but I really dont think he's acting scummy... As I said my vote is entirely self preservation, nothing personal against nik. That said dude you really oughta serious up or youre gonna hang, by the looks of it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldurin View Post
DON'T TRUST FENRIS, DUMBASSES!
Ecks is offline Add to Ecks's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2012, 12:29 PM   #47
Aldurin
Lakitu
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4,648
Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk.
Default

Bookie GTFO

Revised Buttcount!

Inbred Chocobo:
Moogle

Ecks:
rpgdemon
Nikose
Bahamutflare

Fenris:
Sifright

Nikose:
Geminex
IHMN
Vauron
Ecks

7 butts to lynch.

I'll actually extend the day to midnight PST, so that people with actual lives aren't screwed over by a lack of opportunity to defend themselves.

Last edited by Aldurin; 04-16-2012 at 02:01 PM.
Aldurin is offline Add to Aldurin's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2012, 12:46 PM   #48
IHateMakingNames
 
IHateMakingNames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,119
IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings. IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings. IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings. IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings.
Default

You lost the vote for Nikose from Bookworm and missed the vote for Nikose from Ecks.
__________________
"If I'm reincarnated, I want to be Musashi again!" - Musashi, Brave Fencer Musashi
IHateMakingNames is offline Add to IHateMakingNames's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2012, 01:13 PM   #49
BahamutFlare
Troopa
 
BahamutFlare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: PA
Posts: 34
BahamutFlare is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light. BahamutFlare is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
Gotta bold it, Vauron, or it won't count. At least I think that's how it works.

I'm not at all sure I wanna start throwing votes until we hear from everyone else. Or we don't hear from one or two and thus we all know who to start lynching for inactivity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
: IHMN for possible inactivity and because No Lynch is apparently bad juju on day 1.
First two posts of the game. I just feel that there is a difference between trying to improve attendance and lynching the inactives. The second post was 25 hours after game start. The first one was probably less than 8. I don't know.

My accusation isn't baseless. And as for your defense. I agree with RPG. For once. I also think saying you will wait until the deadline is trying to use the deadline for your advantage.

However, I will be glad to see Nikose lynched too. Since he was 2nd to vote for you. But he didn't really have any reason other than self-preservation and so many people were tied at 1 vote. He picked you. I'm betting he pops up town, but I believe that Ecks or Nikose is red. Gem's post on Nikose is the biggest argument against Nikose. I'm curious to see what Nik says about it.

Point being, my accusations aren't baseless. If you're town, then I disagree with lynching the inactives. Because town's weapon is the lynch. We need to use it to find the mafiates. Lynching the inactives is pro scum all the way imo. Wastes a lynch for us and we go into night with little to no information. Thus I just am finding your way a bit scummy right now.

Either way, after the first night, I believe things to be a little bit clearer. I don't mind waiting.
BahamutFlare is offline Add to BahamutFlare's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2012, 01:22 PM   #50
Nikose Tyris
Trash Goblin
 
Nikose Tyris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Coldwater, Ontario
Posts: 6,433
Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday!
Send a message via AIM to Nikose Tyris Send a message via MSN to Nikose Tyris Send a message via Yahoo to Nikose Tyris Send a message via Skype™ to Nikose Tyris
Default

Meh. Kay, here's my card.

Roleclaim: Bodyguard, mafia Aligned.

Go ahead, then.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Re$ha View Post
Nikose is a known quantity and that quantity is jerk. Do not trust the sandwich.
Nikose Tyris is offline Add to Nikose Tyris's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:49 AM.
The server time is now 08:49:01 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.