The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 05-27-2005, 03:55 PM   #1
Fuzzydoom
lvl 6 shmuck

Fuzzydoom is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.
Default Band Rp Chapter one: Another gig, another party, another hang-over

Raginko drags himself off-stage totally exhausted. A ten hour gig. That's the last time I let Jair schedule our shows. Hmm, speaking of Jair, I need to find him an actual guitar player so he doesn't overwork himself too much. Lord knows I can't find another singer who I get along with and doesn't suck... I need a nap. Rika and Kit both did well , surprised the little Kit lady held up though. I was afraid she'd collapse. Maybe I could have a Saxamaphone instead of a guitar. As Raginko muses to himself over this most interesting proposition, A young man holding a guuitar steps into his path. However, in his distracted state Raginko runs right into him. As he picks himself up the young man jumps right into Raginko's face, "My name is Zeph, I play guitar, and I noticed only your singer has one. Not to mention I overheard your little self dialogoue..."

OOC: You're up Zeph

I leveled up!

Last edited by Fuzzydoom; 05-27-2005 at 03:57 PM.
Fuzzydoom is offline Add to Fuzzydoom's Reputation  
Unread 05-27-2005, 10:06 PM   #2
Zephie
The Playwright

Zephie is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

(( ... ))

(( ... ))

(( ...That doesn't sound much like teh zehp :p ))

...Or so Raginko thought he said. He blinks at the man, muttering, "What?"

"I said, 'Hey man watch your step, my guitar and my shoulder took a good zinger, dude... you're like a herd'a little... rabid dogs...'" Zeph says as he checks his guitar, then rubs his shoulder. Looking up with a blink, he then asks, "What's your rush, anyway?"
Unread 05-27-2005, 11:36 PM   #3
Fuzzydoom
lvl 6 shmuck

Raginko looks at the smaller man, then smiles. I must be going insane, damn do I need a nap. Out loud he says, "I like the way you talk, its interestin'. Sorry 'bout your shoulder, but I'm tired as all get out. So if you'll excuse me, good night boyo." With that he presses past Zeph and heads out the door.

I leveled up!
Unread 05-28-2005, 12:35 AM   #4
Zephie
The Playwright

Zeph looks at him funny as he leaves, raising an eyerbrow. What's with him...?

Feeling a little dizzy himself from no sleep, constant driving, and failed auditions, he shakes his head and heads back out the way he came. Bad enough I didn't get the job, now my shoulder hurts, too...

His knee then bumps into a speaker box. OWW! And my knee... ;-;

With a limp he heads out for his car, having to listen to some other band playing on stage now, taunting him with dreams of performing live...
Unread 05-28-2005, 01:20 AM   #5
Fuzzydoom
lvl 6 shmuck

Suddenly things start clicking through Raginko's mind Guitar... guy with guitar... not total asshole wannabe... HOLY SHIT!!! He spins around and runs back into the club, searching desperatly for the guitar player he just blew off.

I leveled up!
Unread 05-28-2005, 12:46 PM   #6
CheshireThief
Still RaiRai's *****

CheshireThief will become famous soon enough. Eventually. Maybe.
Send a message via AIM to CheshireThief Send a message via MSN to CheshireThief Send a message via Yahoo to CheshireThief Send a message via Skype™ to CheshireThief

At this moment, Jair walks around the corner, with a girl on each arm. Usually he'd like this, but after a 10-hour gig, he was trying to get rid of them. He did the only thing he knew to do. He ran up to Raginko, who was apparently looking for someone or something. Instantly, the girls ran off, as something 'suddenly came up'. "Dude, what are you doing? Weren't you just complaining about being tired? Now you're looking for something? I just don't get you sometimes..."
Unread 05-28-2005, 03:52 PM   #7
Fuzzydoom
lvl 6 shmuck

"Wht? My brain is hanging out my ears at the moment, I'll get back to you my man." WIth that Raginko dashes off into the crowd, actively searching for the guitar player, I swear to god, that guy has to be part ninja or something.

I leveled up!
Unread 05-28-2005, 07:55 PM   #8
Overcast
Cinderella

Overcast bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Overcast bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Overcast bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Overcast bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Overcast bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Overcast bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted.
Send a message via AIM to Overcast Send a message via MSN to Overcast Send a message via Yahoo to Overcast

"Owie." damn tables. Gotta learn to stop air drumming after the shows. Damn this costume is hot. Where the hell is my dressing room? Why am I outside? Does that guy hava a guitar? Is he in a band? Should I really ask? Hell why not. "Fool on my nightime horizon! Over here! I need to ask you something!" Damn bastard better not make me walk over there in this.
Unread 05-28-2005, 08:12 PM   #9
Zephie
The Playwright

Zeph hears, of course, but keeps going thinking the voice is calling for someone else.

When he hears her repeat her scream, he looks up for the voice just out of curiosity, then spots her waving her arms at him, costumed limbs flailing about akimbo. His face scrunches up in question, and he shouts back, "Who, me?"

"Yes, you!"

He looks around, shrugs, and starts walking back over towards her, shoving both hands into his pockets and fingering his car keys.

What now?
Unread 05-28-2005, 08:24 PM   #10
Overcast
Cinderella

Overcast bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Overcast bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Overcast bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Overcast bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Overcast bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Overcast bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted.
Send a message via AIM to Overcast Send a message via MSN to Overcast Send a message via Yahoo to Overcast

"Do you belong to a band? Or are you living out the pathetic existance of a lone guitarist? If the latter maybe you would like to join the band I belong too. How does it sound?" The correct answers are going to be 1. no 2.yes 3. sure 4.good. So answer that way or I will just knock you out and force you to do this. Damn we need a guitarist real bad. NO IS NOT AN ANSWER! "Well whadayasay?"