The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Social > Bullshit Mountain
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 11-11-2013, 11:35 PM   #1
Seil
Super stressed!

Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana.
Default "I'm More Rad Than Chernobyl" or "Great Accomplishments"

As some people are aware, I bought my first SNES a month ago. I also bought Super Mario World. Growing up, we had a Colecovision and Parsec. I could never figure out how to plug it in or turn it on (I was three or four) so I had to wait until someone else started it (usually my brothers) and then jump in when they got bored. (Which happened infrequently.) We had neighbors and friends who had SNES', but the only time there was a console in our house was when my brother was hit by a car and broke his leg, and the driver of said car lent him a Super Nintendo during the recovery period.

My dad had a few games on his ancient DOS computer. (It had Word Perfect and Kid Pix it was so old.) I got by on roms and emulators - that was how I discovered all the old classics. We had a pirated copy of Metal Gear Solid that didn't play any of the cinematics and crashed when we died. We also had Diablo, which was awesome as hell. We were sometimes allowed to rent an N64 or Playstation, and good times were had. ...Except for the time we rented Superman64.

The first system I've ever owned was a GBA SP, and a copy of Link To The Past. Later, I got a PS2 for my birthday, and thus began my descent into such fanboy-hood with Silent Hill, Metal Gear Solid and Soul Reaver.

The point that I'm trying to make is that I didn't really get into gaming until the CD era. I mean the good CD era. The point that I'm trying to make is that I didn't own a Super Nintendo when I was younger, and as such I've got little interest in most Nintendo titles that aren't RPGs. But I've always harbored a secret love for the NES and SNES Mario titles, and tonight

I just beat Super Mario World for the first time.

Suck it Wendy and Roy.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

So I guess people can list their own accomplishments here, whether game related or not. It's not like anything's going to top beating Super Mario about twenty years after it's release.
Seil is offline Add to Seil's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2013, 01:03 AM   #2
Shyria Dracnoir
Kawaii-ju

Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana.
Send a message via MSN to Shyria Dracnoir
Default I am not a happy camper tonight

Been rejected from every no skills/entry level job I've applied to in the past six months without success, somehow managed not to open my wrists or walk into traffic yet.

Godzilla vs. Gamera (1994)
Shyria Dracnoir is offline Add to Shyria Dracnoir's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2013, 01:43 AM   #3
mauve
So Dreamy

mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyria Dracnoir View Post
Been rejected from every no skills/entry level job I've applied to in the past six months without success, somehow managed not to open my wrists or walk into traffic yet.
*hugs*
Unread 11-13-2013, 04:08 PM   #4
CABAL49
Not bad.

CABAL49 single-handedly slew a dragon. CABAL49 single-handedly slew a dragon. CABAL49 single-handedly slew a dragon. CABAL49 single-handedly slew a dragon. CABAL49 single-handedly slew a dragon. CABAL49 single-handedly slew a dragon.
Send a message via AIM to CABAL49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyria Dracnoir View Post
I kinda know the feeling. I don't get rejections, just the long silence of no reply. I get the automated, "thank you for applying" but nothing else otherwise. Although I am not a bad waiter. I mean, if anything were to happen I would be fucked. But seem to be in good health and I can afford my shit right now. Decided to try and save up money so that I can try my luck in Euroland.
CABAL49 is offline Add to CABAL49's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2013, 06:04 PM   #5
Shyria Dracnoir
Kawaii-ju

Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana.
Send a message via MSN to Shyria Dracnoir

So to apologize for dropping the depressing grenade earlier, I finally figured out how to properly format <div> tags in Dreamweaver CS6, so my final web design project just got a lot simpler.

Godzilla vs. Gamera (1994)
Shyria Dracnoir is offline Add to Shyria Dracnoir's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2013, 06:23 PM   #6
Revising Ocelot
Douchebag

Revising Ocelot would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Revising Ocelot would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Revising Ocelot would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Revising Ocelot would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Revising Ocelot would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Revising Ocelot would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Revising Ocelot would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Revising Ocelot would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Revising Ocelot would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was.
Butts

Accomplishment Of The Month: Getting 500 upvotes on a le epic bacon 420 reddit topic I made today.
Unread 11-13-2013, 08:20 PM   #7
mauve
So Dreamy

mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare.

Current NaNoWriMo word count: 4700. Still way behind target, but it's 4700 words more than I managed to crank out last year. (Read: I ragequit last year without writing a single line.)
Unread 11-14-2013, 05:40 PM   #8
batgirl
Aim for the top!

batgirl is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. batgirl is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. batgirl is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. batgirl is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. batgirl is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. batgirl is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. batgirl is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. batgirl is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world.
Send a message via AIM to batgirl Send a message via MSN to batgirl

I delivered a baby a few weeks ago. It was...messy.
batgirl is offline Add to batgirl's Reputation   Reply With Quote