The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 12-12-2008, 05:22 PM   #141
tshadowdrag
Breaking the Fourth Wall

tshadowdrag is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

Obviously this isn't the end, but only the beginning. See everyone in '09 for the first of 20+ years of 8bt cons. I'll pay top dollar for the 1st photo of a 40 something, obese guy dressed up as white mage.
tshadowdrag is offline Add to tshadowdrag's Reputation  
Unread 12-12-2008, 05:26 PM   #142
Si Civa
Nothing's gonna change my world

Si Civa is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light. Si Civa is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neni View Post
Ergo, I believe, Brian IS smarter.
If Brian is so smart, why does he write a webcomic?
Wait, did I doom all of us just now?
Si Civa is offline Add to Si Civa's Reputation  
Unread 12-12-2008, 05:31 PM   #143
Squall Leonhart
Renzokuken, The Relentless Revolver

Squall Leonhart is a name known to all, except that guy. Squall Leonhart is a name known to all, except that guy.
Send a message via MSN to Squall Leonhart Send a message via Skype™ to Squall Leonhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Civa View Post
If Brian is so smart, why does he write a webcomic?
Wait, did I doom all of us just now?
No, merely pointed out readers are dumber!
You find beauty in the simplicity of everyday objects, but lack the vision to imagine those everyday objects transforming into awesome robots.
Squall Leonhart is offline Add to Squall Leonhart's Reputation  
Unread 12-12-2008, 05:48 PM   #144
Mike McC
That went well. Didn't it?

Mike McC is the wind beneath your wings. Mike McC is the wind beneath your wings. Mike McC is the wind beneath your wings. Mike McC is the wind beneath your wings. Mike McC is the wind beneath your wings.
Send a message via ICQ to Mike McC Send a message via AIM to Mike McC Send a message via MSN to Mike McC Send a message via Yahoo to Mike McC Send a message via Skype™ to Mike McC

One of the only things worse than someone who creates a sprite-based webcomics is someone who reads a sprite-based webcomic.
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible." - T. E. Lawrence
"The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane." - Nikola Tesla
"Words calculated to catch everyone may catch no one." - Adlai Stevenson
Mike McC is offline Add to Mike McC's Reputation  
Unread 12-12-2008, 06:26 PM   #145
Meister
Pure joy

Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay!
Send a message via AIM to Meister Send a message via MSN to Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neni View Post
I don't want to pull 8BitTheater into dirt with bad fanfiction.
Okay I'll be brutally honest for a second.

No one here who has ever expressed interest in continuing 8-Bit Theater is in any capacity able to continue 8-Bit Theater.

Just would like everyone to keep that in mind at all times.
Meister is offline Add to Meister's Reputation  
Unread 12-12-2008, 06:34 PM   #146
BitVyper
History's Strongest Dilettante

BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday!
Send a message via AIM to BitVyper

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiney View Post
FTFY

STFU

GBTW
ROFL
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea is asleep, and the rivers dream. People made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace; we've got work to do!"

Awesome art be here.
BitVyper is offline Add to BitVyper's Reputation  
Unread 12-12-2008, 06:35 PM   #147
russianreversal

russianreversal is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light. russianreversal is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light.
Send a message via Skype™ to russianreversal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister View Post
Okay I'll be brutally honest for a second.

No one here who has ever expressed interest in continuing 8-Bit Theater is in any capacity able to continue 8-Bit Theater.

Just would like everyone to keep that in mind at all times.
Furthermore, the people who are capable enough to do it are smart enough to keep that to themselves and keep laughing at everyone else on the forums. Or so I'd assume. I'm sure as hell not one.

Funny wouldn't know me if I bit it in the... wait, let me try that again.

And before anyone makes it, yes I totally see the bad joke RR. I just don't want my name to be a gag (too late).
russianreversal is offline Add to russianreversal's Reputation  
Unread 12-12-2008, 07:32 PM   #148
MightyMorphinPoodleRanger
Troopa

MightyMorphinPoodleRanger is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

this topic should die like the others about this.

just wait and see what the dude does or don't do regarding the ff comic.

war bot in accounting sounds hilarious. even if this sprite comic dies, it would seem that like the phoenix, something even better rises from the ashes.

so stop complainin already. go see a movie with your gf (or bf if female, or whatever), go play sports, go to the beach and have fun, get outside, get lives, have fun, and come back in a few days to see what happens.

here's the situation:
1) he killed the comic with it turning out to be some hot chick's dream or nightmare. LOL good one! now, let us see some war bot doing accounting work.
2) it is a prank, just like the other link i posted in a other topic about this. also LOL but a little weird, still good one I guess. let's see what this so called final battle involves, or if he just kills them all when the real light warriors find them (as pizza delivery boys or something just as dumb, and realize their destiny), or whatever else happens.
3) he's insane and has both killed and not killed the comic at the same time. and yes it don't make sense. it dont have to make sense, he's the one that invented the screwed up RM and the "wizard who did it" made physical, so this guy is capable of anything, and either genius, insane, or both. smarter then me either way.

thats my thoughts. and i only posted so many because this damn thing reached FIFTEEN PAGES LONG, over a sprite comic that was dying anyway. o_o yes, it's a good comic, but let it die or not die, quit complaining plz.
MightyMorphinPoodleRanger is offline Add to MightyMorphinPoodleRanger's Reputation  
Unread 12-12-2008, 08:48 PM   #149
POS Industries
Argus Agony

POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them.
Send a message via AIM to POS Industries

Quote:
Originally Posted by russianreversal View Post
Furthermore, the people who are capable enough to do it are smart enough to keep that to themselves and keep laughing at everyone else on the forums. Or so I'd assume. I'm sure as hell not one.

Funny wouldn't know me if I bit it in the... wait, let me try that again.

And before anyone makes it, yes I totally see the bad joke RR. I just don't want my name to be a gag (too late).
Also 8-Bit Theater is copyrighted and no one but Clevinger is legally able to continue it.
Unread 12-12-2008, 09:18 PM   #150
Arhra
Ara ara!

Arhra is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Arhra is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Arhra is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Arhra is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Arhra is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Arhra is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Arhra is like Reed Richards, but prettier.
Send a message via AIM to Arhra

It's fair use for parody.

Why did I say that?!