The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Social > Drawing, writing, and other art
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 06-13-2011, 01:39 AM   #61
Solid Snake
Erotic Esquire

Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way.
Send a message via AIM to Solid Snake

ACK

WANT THE SPARKLE
WANT TEH SPARKELELESSSS
Unread 06-13-2011, 08:35 AM   #62
Bobbey
I mustache you a question.

Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life.
Send a message via MSN to Bobbey Send a message via Skype™ to Bobbey

She's already reserved for a friend though, and I'm definately out of purple now to make another one Sorry Snake
The key to being a big league pitcher is the 3 R's: readiness, recuperation, and conditioning! You see, after the game, a lot of guys like to ice up their arm. Still, other fellas think that heat is the way to go. But I have discovered the secret, Henry: hot ice! That's right: hot ice. I heat up... the ice cubes! It's the best of both worlds!
-Phil Brickman
Bobbey is offline Add to Bobbey's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2011, 09:59 AM   #63
Bobbey

Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life.

I did a few more pokes last night, since I hadn't made any of the Unova starters yet, or Eevee :3 Not a big update, but they're quite cute

Eevee and Unova Starters by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr
The key to being a big league pitcher is the 3 R's: readiness, recuperation, and conditioning! You see, after the game, a lot of guys like to ice up their arm. Still, other fellas think that heat is the way to go. But I have discovered the secret, Henry: hot ice! That's right: hot ice. I heat up... the ice cubes! It's the best of both worlds!
-Phil Brickman
Unread 06-14-2011, 12:46 PM   #64
akaSM
:3

akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world.
Send a message via MSN to akaSM Send a message via Yahoo to akaSM

4 more pokes done, only about 640 more to go
akaSM is offline Add to akaSM's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2011, 12:15 PM   #65
Fenris
Administrator

Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana.
Send a message via AIM to Fenris Send a message via MSN to Fenris

Holy shit, there is so much concentrated amazing in this thread.
Fenris is offline Add to Fenris's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2011, 02:16 PM   #66
Bobbey

Thanks Fenris!

Okay, so here's something a bit different:

Octoroc cross-stitch by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr

I've taken up cross-stiching a couple days ago. After practicing a bit, I finally was able to try a pattern and I felt like making an octoroc. Now, this is extremely time-consuming, even more than beading, but that's probably because it was my first cross-stich sprite and I'm not used to this whole experiment yet. I think it seriously took me 3 hours to do this little guy (I can make about 20 1up mushrooms in beads in about the same time, just for comparison), so these things really aren't worth it too much, except when I'd want to make projects that would be way too big if I beaded them.

Tell me what you think
-Phil Brickman
Unread 06-16-2011, 02:49 PM   #67
The Sevenshot Kid
of Northwest Arizona

The Sevenshot Kid can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The Sevenshot Kid can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The Sevenshot Kid can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The Sevenshot Kid can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The Sevenshot Kid can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The Sevenshot Kid can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The Sevenshot Kid can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The Sevenshot Kid can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Why are you so awesome? I mean, really. You're like the only person on this thread whose art never ceases to bring out my nerdish glee. Keep it up.
The Sevenshot Kid is offline Add to The Sevenshot Kid's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2011, 03:52 PM   #68
rpgdemon
Not a Taco

rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years.
Warbot in Accounting

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sevenshot Kid View Post
Why are you so awesome? I mean, really. You're like the only person on this thread whose art never ceases to bring out my nerdish glee. Keep it up.
/crai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard The 5th LW View Post
RPG has total "I told you so" privileges.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard The 5th LW View Post
RPG still has total "I told you so" privileges.
rpgdemon is offline Add to rpgdemon's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2011, 07:57 PM   #69
The Sevenshot Kid
of Northwest Arizona

The Sevenshot Kid can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The Sevenshot Kid can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The Sevenshot Kid can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The Sevenshot Kid can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The Sevenshot Kid can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The Sevenshot Kid can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The Sevenshot Kid can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The Sevenshot Kid can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Tech Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgdemon View Post
/crai
I'm sorry. Here's a cute picture:
Attached Images

The Sevenshot Kid is offline Add to The Sevenshot Kid's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2011, 08:34 PM   #70
Krylo
The Straightest Shota

Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat].

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbey View Post
Now, this is extremely time-consuming, even more than beading, but that's probably because it was my first cross-stich sprite and I'm not used to this whole experiment yet.
Nah. My grandmother and mother both used to cross stitch, and it is time consuming as all fuck even if you do it for a few years. I'm sure you'll probably get somewhat faster, but it'll never be nearly as quick as beading (known some people who dabbled in beading too).