The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Social > Drawing, writing, and other art
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 06-25-2011, 11:46 PM   #81
EVILNess
si vales valeo

EVILNess bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. EVILNess bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. EVILNess bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. EVILNess bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. EVILNess bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. EVILNess bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted.

As a rabid Earthbound fan, I can recommend that you do Mr. Saturn, the Skyrunner, Submarine, and Phase Distorter, and of course the 4 destined children.

However, seeing how awesome you are, the Your Sanctuary Bosses would be neat as well. Other awesome bosses would include: Starman, the Gold Mani Mani, and the Kraken. If you could co a giant Giygas, it would be the most amazing thing ever.

For regular enemies I would recommend the Fobby.

Last edited by EVILNess; 06-25-2011 at 11:49 PM.
EVILNess is offline Add to EVILNess's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2011, 12:02 AM   #82
Bobbey
I mustache you a question.

Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life.
Send a message via MSN to Bobbey Send a message via Skype™ to Bobbey

For the Earthbound I was definately thinking of doing Mr. Saturn and the 4 children for my upcoming con. The others though, I'll probably take the time to do some time after my con, but the idea of making a giant Giyagas both intrigues and scares me XD I'll probably want to do one at some point, but want to hide it from my sight afterwards, it kinda still freaks me out a little. :/

Okay, so something different tonight:

Bob-Omb 1 by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr

Bob-Omb 2 by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr

This little guy took me a few hours to make, and I really liked making him as well. The painting was the longest part really, since I had to put about 6 coats of yellow until I was satisfied with the colour. He's made out of a material called Sculpy (baking clay that you can buy at a local crafting shop), if anyone is curious and would like to try and make some of their own. I used a paper clip to make the key in the back hold to the body, and I poked a hole in the head with a needle before baking to be able to put that string as well. In all, for a first sculpture, I'm pretty happy with the final result.
The key to being a big league pitcher is the 3 R's: readiness, recuperation, and conditioning! You see, after the game, a lot of guys like to ice up their arm. Still, other fellas think that heat is the way to go. But I have discovered the secret, Henry: hot ice! That's right: hot ice. I heat up... the ice cubes! It's the best of both worlds!
-Phil Brickman
Bobbey is offline Add to Bobbey's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2011, 12:11 AM   #83
Flarecobra
Burn.

Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years.
Send a message via AIM to Flarecobra Send a message via Yahoo to Flarecobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbey View Post
Covering a wall of bead would be possible, but I wouldn't recommend it

And yes Snake, they are teh pretties

Small update, even though I'm low on beads, my boyfriend made this prototype today and we're thinking of making a couple of these for the next con just for the lols:

Moustache on a stick by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr

Classy?
And add a monocole and a top hat and you'd be the dapperest person around.

Rules. Read them, know them, love them.
Flarecobra is offline Add to Flarecobra's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2011, 08:10 PM   #84
Bobbey

Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life.

I'm guessing Dapperest means something good, or manly fashionista of some sort (or at least, that's what I'm finding online).

Since I hadn't done Applejack yet in my beadsprite series, and since the colour I'm looking for to make her is virtually impossible to get at the moment, I decided to make her out of the same clay I made the Bob-Omb.

Applejack 1 by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr

Applejack 3 by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr

I'm happy with her mane and tail especially. The eyes were difficult to do, but in the end I think I did an okay job at trying to get the same style as the show. Her body however is a little long, and her colour is a bit too orangey, but I kinda like it that way.
The key to being a big league pitcher is the 3 R's: readiness, recuperation, and conditioning! You see, after the game, a lot of guys like to ice up their arm. Still, other fellas think that heat is the way to go. But I have discovered the secret, Henry: hot ice! That's right: hot ice. I heat up... the ice cubes! It's the best of both worlds!
-Phil Brickman
Unread 06-29-2011, 10:01 PM   #85
Bobbey

This I had much fun with:

Piranha1 by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr

Piranha2 by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr

Piranha3 by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr

On another forum I post on, there's a Piranha Plant club. I didn't want to do one in beadsprite, so I opted for this instead, and frankly, I'm very happy I did. The sculpting took 2 hours while the painting took the same amount of time (somewhat). The pipe is an actual PVC pipe and plug I bought at Canadian Tire, and I spray painted it with a special can paint. I added some yellow on the teeth last minute, and I used some nail polish on the mouth to create that shiny/drooling effect (the dirt I took from a garden next to my appartment building >.>). Hope you guys like it
-Phil Brickman
Unread 06-29-2011, 10:30 PM   #86
akaSM
:3

akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world.
Send a message via MSN to akaSM Send a message via Yahoo to akaSM

Hey, it looks really nice ...scary teeth are scary ...OHGODWHYISITDROOLING
akaSM is offline Add to akaSM's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2011, 11:03 PM   #87
The SSB Intern
We'll have to do this the hard way.

The SSB Intern is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. The SSB Intern is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. The SSB Intern is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. The SSB Intern is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life.
Send a message via MSN to The SSB Intern

I would happily put that plant alongside the rest of my family's garden. I'm pretty sure we can find a way make it die as well.

You know who never sleeps? My gun.
The SSB Intern is offline Add to The SSB Intern's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2011, 12:16 AM   #88
phil_
Just sleeping

phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops.
Send a message via AIM to phil_ Send a message via Skype™ to phil_

The drool really does add to the "I'm-a eat you and grind your bones" feel.
Unread 07-01-2011, 11:13 AM   #89
Bobbey

If I had a garden, I'd definately place my plant there with other plants and take a pic, but since I live in a tiny cramped up appartment with no acces to some actual land, I cannot

In other news, more Pokemanz!

Bulbasaur2 by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr

Bulbasaur1 by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr

Bulbasaur4 by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr

The vines are holding there with some wire I used to mold them and some super glue to help them in case they'd become wobbly with time. This one was relatively easy to do as well, sculpting-wise. Painting wise, I had to start the eyes over because he kinda looked ''derp'' on the first try.

Also, if it's possible, could a Mod change the title of this thread to ''Bobbey's General Art Thread'' or whatever title you find adequate, since I've got more than just Beadsprites in this thread now and I don't find it fitting anymore. Thanks in advance!
-Phil Brickman
Unread 07-02-2011, 03:05 AM   #90
Satan's Onion
Swing You Sinners!

Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime.
Send a message via AIM to Satan's Onion Send a message via MSN to Satan's Onion Send a message via Yahoo to Satan's Onion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbey View Post
Also, if it's possible, could a Mod change the title of this thread to ''Bobbey's General Art Thread'' or whatever title you find adequate, since I've got more than just Beadsprites in this thread now and I don't find it fitting anymore. Thanks in advance!
Dunno if it'll take, but I'll try and change it.

edit: I think it took! I hope that'll do .

Good evening, ladies. Please enter and be tained

Satan's Onion is offline Add to Satan's Onion's Reputation   Reply With Quote