The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Social > News and current events
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 01-28-2011, 09:13 PM   #31
Token
The Bluest Beetle

Token can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Token can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Token can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Token can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Token can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Token can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Token can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Token can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Token can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Token can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Token can afford to hire someone to poop for them.
Default Fucks given: not a one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
Token. Bad.
Token is offline Add to Token's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2011, 09:39 PM   #32
Fifthfiend
for all seasons

Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare.
Send a message via AIM to Fifthfiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Token View Post
Clearly Fifth has a better grasp of the racism at my school district than I do. I don't know why I even considered otherwise. So, would you like me to spit shine your shoes for you, or just suck your dick like everyone else?
I responded to you in what I thought was a pretty respectful manner and tried not to be insulting of you personally knowing the area while at the same time straightforwardly, and with citations, addressing a claim about the facts of this situation.

If I did or said something that was offensive in that post then I am sincerely sorry.

I don't make any claim to know more than you do about the people in your town or to have superior knowledge to yours of racism or the experience of it. I specifically haven't even said that racism is at play here, just that I don't think it's unreasonable for someone to suggest that racism might be at play in a situation such as this one.

I would like to talk about this topic in a way that makes it clear that I'm not out to attack your entire town and the people you grew up with, or argue with you about the legitimacy of your own experiences, but I guess that might not be possible.

As far as people "sucking my dick", I know that it's very upsetting to some people here, that there are other people here who sometimes agree with me about things, but I honestly don't really know what that has to do with anything or think it needs to be an issue here.

Last edited by Fifthfiend; 01-28-2011 at 09:55 PM.
Fifthfiend is offline Add to Fifthfiend's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2011, 10:07 PM   #33
Funka Genocide
Sent to the cornfield

Funka Genocide can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Funka Genocide can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Funka Genocide can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Funka Genocide can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Funka Genocide can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Funka Genocide can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Funka Genocide can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Funka Genocide can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

This is a pretty unique method of conflict resolution. Disagree with someone? Show them the depth of your ire with threats of fellatio.

Ugh there's no way I'm getting away with that one.

But uh yeah, if you don't think this is racially motivated then at least admit its motivated by class segregation. We can agree on that right?
Funka Genocide is offline Add to Funka Genocide's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2011, 10:09 AM   #34
Magus
Archer and Armstrong vs. the World

Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something.
Send a message via AIM to Magus

I think we can agree that regardless of the motivation behind the decision it seemed to be quite a harsh measure for a minor tax crime, especially since there are mitigating circumstances regarding the fact that the father lives in the district and we can assume pays property taxes that support it. Perhaps she should have just went all the way and moved herself and her kids in with the father so that she could claim residency there, since as I understand she takes care of the father anyway. That way she could have probably made it legal. In any case the sentence seems overly harsh.
Unread 12-28-2018, 12:16 AM   #35
POS Industries
Argus Agony

POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them.
Send a message via AIM to POS Industries

Quote:
Originally Posted by POS Industries View Post
The level of transparency in Nik's trolling is rivaled only by the ease at which Fifth is trolled.

Now both y'alls knock it off.
As it's taken me about 8 years to follow up on this, let me just say that I am hilarious and regret nothing.
Unread 12-30-2018, 12:21 AM   #36
synkr0nized
synk-ism

synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law.
Send a message via ICQ to synkr0nized Send a message via AIM to synkr0nized Send a message via MSN to synkr0nized Send a message via Skype™ to synkr0nized
Tech Support discord is too hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by POS Industries View Post
[...] let me just say that I am hilarious [...]
I'd say that's been a positive constant across NPF's years.

Find love.
synkr0nized is offline Add to synkr0nized's Reputation   Reply With Quote