The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 10-07-2006, 09:52 PM   #1
Monstructor
Sent to the cornfield

Monstructor is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.
Default Mighty Max

Does anybody remember this cartoon? I like the music in it, you know, that ultra heavy metal rock with the really heavy drums. That cartoon was actually pretty cool, especially because it was so violent (which must have really pissed off the censors, which is even better).
Monstructor is offline Add to Monstructor's Reputation  
Unread 10-07-2006, 11:18 PM   #2
gurusloth
Master of muthafu˘%in' invisibility

gurusloth has a spectacular disco-style aura about.

This thread should probably go into the animation section.
Unread 10-08-2006, 01:22 AM   #3
Fifthfiend
for all seasons

Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare.
Send a message via AIM to Fifthfiend

Yes, this should go in Animation.

And yes, Mighty Max was totally awesome.

You know I bet if you were to chart the correlation of shows having a villain with a skull for a head and being totally awesome, you would find that it was one hundred percent radical to the max.
Unread 10-08-2006, 01:38 AM   #4
POS Industries
Argus Agony

POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them.
Send a message via AIM to POS Industries

Yo, Chachi, what does you having no idea where you're going in RO have to do with Skullmaster, exactly?

Last edited by POS Industries; 10-08-2006 at 01:41 AM.
POS Industries is offline Add to POS Industries's Reputation  
Unread 10-08-2006, 01:44 AM   #5
Fifthfiend
for all seasons

Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare.

... what?
Unread 10-08-2006, 01:45 AM   #6
POS Industries
Argus Agony

POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them.
Send a message via AIM to POS Industries

Well, I don't know exactly what you were intending to link to, but you instead linked to one of your little RaiRO threads.
Unread 10-08-2006, 01:49 AM   #7
Fifthfiend
for all seasons

I have no idea what you are talking about, as my original and totally un-edited post links to and has always linked to the wikipedia photo of Skullmaster.

Rejoice comrades, for victory over EastAsia Eurasia is at hand!
Unread 10-08-2006, 04:30 AM   #8
Grandmaster_Skweeb
Doesn't care anymore

Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age.

I never realized it until I watched the first episode just now..but man Skullmaster is fuggin bad.ass.

Now for your viewing pleasure!
Mighty Max ep. one!

Oh youtube, how we doth love thee.
Grandmaster_Skweeb is offline Add to Grandmaster_Skweeb's Reputation  
Unread 10-08-2006, 01:34 PM   #9
Mirai Gen
We are Geth.

Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Fuck Yes Mighty Max.

Aside from the whole "Kid with a magic baseball cap" thing, it was a kickass show. That badass figher dude Norman always seemed like a DND character to me.

EDIT: Why did this kid know how to rig up like sixty different items? I never realized he was MacGuyver.

EDIT'S EDIT: Even the guitar kicks ass in this show.

Last edited by Mirai Gen; 10-08-2006 at 01:41 PM.
Mirai Gen is offline Add to Mirai Gen's Reputation  
Unread 10-08-2006, 01:43 PM   #10
Mondt
Wat

Mondt is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light. Mondt is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light.

My cousin recently bought a bucketfull of Mighty Max figures off of eBay for $10. He used to collect 'em when he was smaller and he decided he'd start it back up again.

Damn, those figures are cool.

Anywho, I never realized there was a show. I think I'll have to look into that one.
Mondt is offline Add to Mondt's Reputation