The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 08-24-2009, 07:23 PM   #1
TDK
Sent to the cornfield

TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier.
Send a message via AIM to TDK Send a message via MSN to TDK
Default What's in your inventory?

What, aside from wallet, cell phone, and other boring stuff, do you have in your pockets on a given day?

I almost always carry a pencil and exactly eight dollars cash. I have a bank card, but I still like to carry cash for places that don't take cards, etc. I don't know why its exactly eight dollars. <_<

Also, the last month or so, I've begun carrying a d20. Because you never know when you'll need to make a random skill check.
TDK is offline Add to TDK's Reputation  
Unread 08-24-2009, 07:33 PM   #2
bluestarultor
Blue Psychic, Programmer

bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two. bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two. bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two. bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two. bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two. bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two. bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two. bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two. bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two. bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two.

My personal inventory consists of my wallet, whatever cash I happen to have that week, a comb, keys for my house and both my family's cars, among others, a laser pointer, and a rosary I got when I joined the Knights of Columbus. Aside from that, I also have the occasional found coinage or random piece of junk off the ground I happened to pick up.

My extended inventory consists of my laptop, power cord, several pairs of headphones (one a headset), my external drive, flash drives (one doubling as a voice recorder), laptop cooling pad, a few pencils, a sharpener, highlighters, occasionally my TI-83+, an umbrella, often a notebook for sketching, and a bunch of d6 left over from when my brother was playing Mouse Guard.

It sounds like a lot until you realize that my laptop never leaves my side and all that stuff is just crammed in my computer bag with it.
I'm gone from here for good. This place gave me many memories to take with me and shaped me greatly. I still care about you guys. I just can't stay.

Journal | Twitter | FF Wiki (Talk) | Projects | Site
bluestarultor is offline Add to bluestarultor's Reputation  
Unread 08-24-2009, 07:37 PM   #3
Mr.Bookworm
YYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHH

Mr.Bookworm can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mr.Bookworm can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mr.Bookworm can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mr.Bookworm can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mr.Bookworm can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mr.Bookworm can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mr.Bookworm can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mr.Bookworm can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Send a message via AIM to Mr.Bookworm
Default There's a reason I wear cargo pants.

Letsee. Wallet, phone, iPod, pocket knife, small journal, pencil, rosary (I'm not actually Catholic, it's just something I fiddle with), clay poker chip, tissues, small post-it notes, matches, caps (those small little strips of paper that you put in toy guns and it smacks and makes a BANG sound), piece of wire, paper clips, penlight, keys, a quarter (seperate from actual money because I like to play around with coins) and my Palm.

Note that if I'm going light I only carry maybe 1/3 of this stuff.
Mr.Bookworm is offline Add to Mr.Bookworm's Reputation  
Unread 08-24-2009, 07:39 PM   #4
Mirai Gen
We are Geth.

Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Wallet, phone, keys, boxcutter (Never assume a man does not have boxcutters at his disposal!), a pen, and a notepad. Last two are usually done for notes I spontaneously get for my fiction, but to be honest I've deferred more to the notepad on my phone lately.
Unread 08-24-2009, 07:51 PM   #5
Flarecobra
Burn.

Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years.
Send a message via AIM to Flarecobra Send a message via Yahoo to Flarecobra

Cellphone, wallet, keys, and a pen. Sometimes a small folding pocketknife, but I've been carrying that less as of late.

Rules. Read them, know them, love them.
Flarecobra is offline Add to Flarecobra's Reputation  
Unread 08-24-2009, 07:54 PM   #6
phil_
Just sleeping

phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops.
Send a message via AIM to phil_ Send a message via Skype™ to phil_

(Omitting what I am to omit) I have hairbands, a small composition book, two pencils, and a blue pen. The book is for sketching and taking notes. Sometimes I do both at the same time, like when I'm trying to remember someone's name and face.
Unread 08-24-2009, 07:55 PM   #7
BitVyper
History's Strongest Dilettante

BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday!
Send a message via AIM to BitVyper

Captchalogue: Juicy fruit, ring of personal keys, ring of letterbox/apartment building keys, three pens, wallet

Strife Specibus(Bladekind): Large pocket knife
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea is asleep, and the rivers dream. People made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace; we've got work to do!"

Awesome art be here.
BitVyper is offline Add to BitVyper's Reputation  
Unread 08-24-2009, 07:58 PM   #8
Kepor
pretty cool guy

Kepor is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light. Kepor is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light.

I don't really like carrying stuff in my pockets (feels kind of awkward) so usually just keys to one thing or another.
Kepor is offline Add to Kepor's Reputation  
Unread 08-24-2009, 08:02 PM   #9
Magus
Archer and Armstrong vs. the World

Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something.
Send a message via AIM to Magus

Besides my wallet and keys, I always carry change (I actually make a point of carrying about six quarters along with one or two of the other coins), a pen, a cigarette lighter (I don't smoke but you never know when you'll need one anyway), a pocket knife. I think that's about it.

Oh, and the keys have one of those LED penlight keychain thingies.
Unread 08-24-2009, 08:03 PM   #10
synkr0nized
synk-ism

synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law.
Send a message via ICQ to synkr0nized Send a message via AIM to synkr0nized Send a message via MSN to synkr0nized Send a message via Skype™ to synkr0nized
Default I'd like a smartphone and/or PDA, though.

wallet, keys, phone, iPod and headphones depending, business cards

I rarely carry anything more than that (and often just the keys and phone and usually wallet), unless you want to count my laptop bag and when I am headed to meetings, etc. I used to carry one of my pocket knives, but then I decided that could be a bad idea in some situations.

Find love.
synkr0nized is offline Add to synkr0nized's Reputation