The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Social > Playing Games
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 12-06-2010, 09:47 PM   #1
akaSM
:3

akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world.
Send a message via MSN to akaSM Send a message via Yahoo to akaSM
Video Games The internet gaming deals thread

So, after seeing that there are some awesome deals in the past weeks, I thought we needed a thread for this, specially since it's quite easy to miss something if you're not used to using it. Also, some deals in games may be only local so, I think we should get only deals that are related to some online store like Steam or the GFWL marketplace. And remember to add a short description to your post

For the first post in this thread, I found this:

http://store.steampowered.com/treasurehunt

Basically, there are some achievements in a page, for games that have discounts for a couple days. If you fulfill all the achievements, you get a chance to win your top 5 games in your wishlist. Also, if you get 10 achievements during the promotion, and login on Dec. 20th, you can win 100 games you want O_O. Also, TF2 hats :P.

And the other one is this:

http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/dailydeal/day5/

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. for only 0.99 USD (or it's equivalent) at the GFWL store.
akaSM is offline Add to akaSM's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2010, 08:19 PM   #2
MuMu
Rocky Wrench

MuMu INVENTED reputation, you know! MuMu INVENTED reputation, you know! MuMu INVENTED reputation, you know! MuMu INVENTED reputation, you know! MuMu INVENTED reputation, you know! MuMu INVENTED reputation, you know! MuMu INVENTED reputation, you know! MuMu INVENTED reputation, you know!

Left4Dead 2 for $5 at Steam.
MuMu is offline Add to MuMu's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2010, 04:50 PM   #3
Sage Harpuia
alea iacta est

Sage Harpuia is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.
Send a message via MSN to Sage Harpuia

The humble indie pack returns for another go, unless you like to pirate from charities and the like.
Sage Harpuia is offline Add to Sage Harpuia's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2010, 05:24 PM   #4
Aerozord
So we are clear

Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was.
Send a message via AIM to Aerozord Send a message via MSN to Aerozord Send a message via Yahoo to Aerozord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Harpuia View Post
The humble indie pack returns for another go, unless you like to pirate from charities and the like.
ooo I did want to try braid, and this is perfect for the very poor but "not-piratey" man such as myself

edit: which of course is corrupted

Last edited by Aerozord; 12-14-2010 at 05:36 PM.
Aerozord is offline Add to Aerozord's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2010, 06:05 PM   #5
akaSM

akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world.

Braid! . Also, Osmos which Iwan't able to get because GFWL is stupid. Pay what you want...O_O

EDIT: stupid google payments thingy won't accept my card, and my paypal has just 0.65 USD >_>

Last edited by akaSM; 12-14-2010 at 07:28 PM. Reason: card shenanigans
Unread 12-14-2010, 09:06 PM   #6
Toastburner B
Toasty has left the building

Toastburner B is a name known to all, except that guy. Toastburner B is a name known to all, except that guy.
Send a message via AIM to Toastburner B Send a message via MSN to Toastburner B

Killing Floor is Steam's midweek sale this week. For $7 USD.

Sure, it's no L4D2, but it is fun enough in it's own right.

...And I'm so not mentioning this because I need more people to play this game with. Not at all, no sir.

I came, I saw, I got team-killed. A lot.
Toastburner B is offline Add to Toastburner B's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2010, 09:07 PM   #7
Azisien
wat

Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't.

Killing Floor is also going to have an awesome Christmas event thing where all the monster types become freakish abominations of the holidays. I'll probably pick it up.
Azisien is offline Add to Azisien's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2010, 09:09 PM   #8
akaSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toastburner B View Post
Killing Floor is Steam's midweek sale this week. For $7 USD.

Sure, it's no L4D2, but it is fun enough in it's own right.

...And I'm so not mentioning this because I need more people to play this game with. Not at all, no sir.
It's 5.10 USD for me :P
Unread 12-15-2010, 01:40 AM   #9
greed
Whoa we got a tough guy here.

greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/12/14/go...-for-holidays/

I just bought like $30 worth of $3-6 games.....
greed is offline Add to greed's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2010, 04:05 AM   #10
Toastburner B
Toasty has left the building

Toastburner B is a name known to all, except that guy. Toastburner B is a name known to all, except that guy.
Send a message via AIM to Toastburner B Send a message via MSN to Toastburner B

Okay, after playing through some of the "Twisted Christmas" stuff on Killing Floor, I gotta say that if you have ever considered getting this game, this may the time. Gunning down a horde of horrible-looking gingerbread-men mutants that were chasing after me saying things like "Don't eat me!" and "Don't worry, I don't bite!" was very enjoyable.

I came, I saw, I got team-killed. A lot.

Last edited by Toastburner B; 12-15-2010 at 04:19 AM.
Toastburner B is offline Add to Toastburner B's Reputation   Reply With Quote