The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 07-28-2008, 09:01 PM   #1
akaSM
:3

akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world.
Send a message via MSN to akaSM Send a message via Yahoo to akaSM
Default 8-Bit comics NOT in PDF format

Hi there, I just joined this forums because I really loved the animated versions of 8-Bit Theater found at Newgrounds, I found the 8-Bit comics in several PDF files, which is nice, that way I can have them anytime with me in my phone though my phone can handle images way better and faster (and stuff) better than PDF's, so I thought, is there a place where I can download the 8-Bit comics in image format?, besides saving the images one by one with my browser :p.
akaSM is offline Add to akaSM's Reputation  
Unread 07-28-2008, 09:18 PM   #2
bluestarultor
Blue Psychic, Programmer

bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two. bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two. bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two. bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two. bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two. bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two. bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two. bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two. bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two. bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two.

Just as a reader of the comic, I'll say I'm surprised they were in PDF at all. I've never heard of the comic being compiled in any way, shape, or form.

That said, I've definitely never heard of any project dedicated to compiling them as image files, other than hosting them here. There may be one, but nothing official.
I'm gone from here for good. This place gave me many memories to take with me and shaped me greatly. I still care about you guys. I just can't stay.

Journal | Twitter | FF Wiki (Talk) | Projects | Site
bluestarultor is offline Add to bluestarultor's Reputation  
Unread 07-28-2008, 09:36 PM   #3
TDK
Sent to the cornfield

TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier.
Send a message via AIM to TDK Send a message via MSN to TDK

Blues, what are you talking about? There have been and are MANY.

akaSM, this may be what you're looking for.
TDK is offline Add to TDK's Reputation  
Unread 07-28-2008, 09:56 PM   #4
bluestarultor
Blue Psychic, Programmer

bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two. bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two. bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two. bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two. bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two. bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two. bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two. bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two. bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two. bluestarultor is one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. Possibly two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDK View Post
Blues, what are you talking about? There have been and are MANY.

akaSM, this may be what you're looking for.
Little before my time, I guess.

Scratch that. I'mma bang my head on a wall, now. >.@;

...lookin' at it every day, can't believe I didn't think of it... *wanders off*
I'm gone from here for good. This place gave me many memories to take with me and shaped me greatly. I still care about you guys. I just can't stay.

Journal | Twitter | FF Wiki (Talk) | Projects | Site

Last edited by bluestarultor; 07-28-2008 at 09:59 PM.
bluestarultor is offline Add to bluestarultor's Reputation  
Unread 07-28-2008, 10:54 PM   #5
akaSM

akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world.

Hmm, out of the 16 pages none of the RAR files worked, the only 8-Bit Theater images compilation that I found was for the PSP (they're just images anyway, not something made only for the PSP), just in case you're curious the compilations are here http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=050609 but it only goes to episode 500 .
Unread 07-29-2008, 12:55 AM   #6
Major Blood
I'm out.

Major Blood is so pumped up.
Send a message via AIM to Major Blood Send a message via MSN to Major Blood Send a message via Skype™ to Major Blood

Wait, someone actually coded an app that will download every 8bit episode for you. Let me find it.

EDIT - http://filebeam.com/7cfe68d81b2acee5518b21336b0971ce

Last edited by Major Blood; 07-29-2008 at 12:58 AM.
Major Blood is offline Add to Major Blood's Reputation  
Unread 07-29-2008, 01:41 AM   #7
akaSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Blood View Post
Wait, someone actually coded an app that will download every 8bit episode for you. Let me find it.

EDIT - http://filebeam.com/7cfe68d81b2acee5518b21336b0971ce
Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for... well, not really, I was looking for the comics but this is just as good, even better.