The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Social > News and current events
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 09-10-2016, 08:28 PM   #261
Daimo Mac, The Blue Light of Hope
Definitely NOT a samurai

Daimo Mac, The Blue Light of Hope's Avatar

Daimo Mac, The Blue Light of Hope is a real American hero. Daimo Mac, The Blue Light of Hope is a real American hero. Daimo Mac, The Blue Light of Hope is a real American hero. Daimo Mac, The Blue Light of Hope is a real American hero. Daimo Mac, The Blue Light of Hope is a real American hero. Daimo Mac, The Blue Light of Hope is a real American hero. Daimo Mac, The Blue Light of Hope is a real American hero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Snake View Post
It's pretty much just plain textbook racism when Drumpf isn't at all concerned with Caucasian immigrants.
I wonder if he realizes that not all caucasians are white.

Lost in the Music ~ On Hiatus

Tales of a Torn World ~ World Building
Daimo Mac, The Blue Light of Hope is offline Add to Daimo Mac, The Blue Light of Hope's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2016, 12:42 AM   #262
Aerozord
So we are clear

Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was.
Send a message via AIM to Aerozord Send a message via MSN to Aerozord Send a message via Yahoo to Aerozord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Snake View Post
It's pretty much just plain textbook racism when Drumpf isn't at all concerned with Caucasian immigrants.
I disagree, to me the distinction is mostly driven by the "phobia" aspect. Racism comes in many forms but classical racism isn't predicated on fear but entitlement and a sense of superiority. That foreign elements are inherently a threat. Keep in mind I'm not saying this is his view or even platform but that its a campaign appealing to fear. This makes sense, he's trying to paint a picture of America's inherent goodness and its hard to sell it as inherently good when you acknowledge domestic threats instead of just blaming foreigners.
Unread 09-12-2016, 05:10 PM   #263
Solid Snake
Erotic Esquire

Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way.
Send a message via AIM to Solid Snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerozord View Post
I disagree, to me the distinction is mostly driven by the "phobia" aspect. Racism comes in many forms but classical racism isn't predicated on fear but entitlement and a sense of superiority. That foreign elements are inherently a threat. Keep in mind I'm not saying this is his view or even platform but that its a campaign appealing to fear. This makes sense, he's trying to paint a picture of America's inherent goodness and its hard to sell it as inherently good when you acknowledge domestic threats instead of just blaming foreigners.
You see, I'm pretty sure Donald Trump and his followers feel an immense sense of superiority over all non-white peoples, and are 'afraid' of those individuals precisely because they view the increasing non-white demographic in this country as a threat to their pristine, hermetically sealed 1950's-style paradise of lily suburbia.

But, it's not really worth diving into arguing over these kinds of semantics.
Unread 09-16-2016, 11:54 AM   #264
Aerozord
So we are clear

Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was.
Send a message via AIM to Aerozord Send a message via MSN to Aerozord Send a message via Yahoo to Aerozord

I just want to say, it might be my circle of friends but the constant insistence of people trying to say Sanders can still get the nomination has led to comical levels. They treat him like G1 Starscream. Hillary stubs her toe I just imagine a whiney Bernie rushing in "she is unfit to lead, now I will take control of the democrats."

Not saying he's doing that, but how it looks to me how his supporters think of him as just ready to pounce on the presidency.
Unread 09-26-2016, 03:46 PM   #265
Solid Snake
Erotic Esquire

Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way.
Send a message via AIM to Solid Snake

Is the debate tonight going to lead me to:

A: Attempt to drink myself into oblivion?
B: Lead to suicidal thoughts?
C: Lead me to angrily demand the systemic executions of all the Trump-coddling media bozos in this sour excuse of a country?!?
D: Make me yearn to repeatedly smash my skull in with a hammer until the pain of existence subsides?!?!?

I wonder which everybody
Unread 09-26-2016, 06:31 PM   #266
phil_
Just sleeping

phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops.
Send a message via AIM to phil_ Send a message via Skype™ to phil_

Remember, the debate can't hurt you if you pull the blankets over your head and squeeze your eyes closed really tight.

Now, everybody who isn't a straight white guy, they're getting hurt for sure, but the blanket trick is an option for those of us who are.
Unread 09-26-2016, 07:35 PM   #267
Aerozord
So we are clear

I'd love to watch a presidential debate, let me know when we actually have one
Unread 09-26-2016, 09:22 PM   #268
Fenris
Administrator

Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana.
Send a message via AIM to Fenris Send a message via MSN to Fenris

Unread 09-26-2016, 09:53 PM   #269
Aerozord
So we are clear

I'm sorry if this includes anyone here but I realize what really irks me about my generation. All commentary on the election is just idiotic immature memes. You don't really have much room to talk about how embarrassing it is America has these two as our options when your rebuttal to them is photoshopping their heads onto babies. You aren't some brilliant satirist you are part of the problem. Dumbing down debate and complex political issues to petty and childish insults.
Unread 09-27-2016, 09:39 AM   #270
Karrrrrrrrrrrresche
Objectively The Third Worst

Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them.
Send a message via AIM to Karrrrrrrrrrrresche Send a message via MSN to Karrrrrrrrrrrresche

Aero political cartoons have been a thing since the dawn of newspapers.

Memes as they are on the internet are just the newest medium, it's no different from people who think Selfies are the advent of some disgusting new level of narcissism when in the old days people would pay exorbitant amounts and stand around for hours to get a famous painter to do their portrait.
There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old�s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.
Karrrrrrrrrrrresche is offline Add to Karrrrrrrrrrrresche's Reputation   Reply With Quote