The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 08-26-2008, 09:50 PM   #11
TheSparrow
Waylaid by Jackassery.

TheSparrow is like one of those neat quartz stones you find at the beach.

Im gonna call it...The Dark Warriors, all dead, the light warriors, all dead, the other warriors, all dead, the real light warriors, all dead, white mage's warrior troop, all dead...Sarda, dead...all killed by chaos...who, just before he takes over the world, is defeated by King Steve...EPIC.

Thereby affirming King Steve as, in fact, the greatest character ever.
TheSparrow is offline Add to TheSparrow's Reputation  
Unread 08-31-2008, 03:41 PM   #12
Shadow Bunny
<(>,@==-(-_-Q)

Shadow Bunny will become famous soon enough. Eventually. Maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azreal View Post
I'm sick of people mentioning this! That was BM's evil side and BM's atrociously evil side, enough alredy!
I can't find the links at the moment, but I clearly remember a few topics in which Brian gave several hints that implied either Fighter or Red Mage. Of course, there's no way to know for sure until the comic answers it, which probably won't happen until a couple from the end.
Shadow Bunny is offline Add to Shadow Bunny's Reputation  
Unread 09-01-2008, 12:52 AM   #13
Spekkio
Master of War

Location: The End of Time, in the room with the kickin' theme music.
Spekkio is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

I'm going to post a simplified version of another post I put up in another thread, here.

Mr. Clevinger, or if he does not mind, Brian, will most likely end this thing by doing something that completely destroys the normal paradigm that has been established over the course of these 10031 comics. The reason why is that if he does not, people will continually bitch and moan at him to make more episodes of 8BT.

If everyone is dead, or something to that effect, such bitching and moaning will be so obviously useless that only the very smallest possible percentage of potential bitchers and moaners will actually think it worthwhile to bitch and moan.

I will concede that I may be wrong, though. He's surprised me, before.
Spekkio is offline Add to Spekkio's Reputation  
Unread 09-01-2008, 03:34 AM   #14
Meister
Pure joy

Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay!
Send a message via AIM to Meister Send a message via MSN to Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spekkio View Post
If everyone is dead, or something to that effect, such bitching and moaning will be so obviously useless that only the very smallest possible percentage of potential bitchers and moaners will actually think it worthwhile to bitch and moan.
You haven't really hung around the forums at the time of Black Belt's death, have you?
Meister is offline Add to Meister's Reputation  
Unread 09-01-2008, 06:40 AM   #15
Sky Warrior Bob
bOB iZ brOkeN

Sky Warrior Bob is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings. Sky Warrior Bob is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings. Sky Warrior Bob is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparrow View Post
Im gonna call it...The Dark Warriors, all dead, the light warriors, all dead, the other warriors, all dead, the real light warriors, all dead, white mage's warrior troop, all dead...Sarda, dead...all killed by chaos...who, just before he takes over the world, is defeated by King Steve...EPIC.

Thereby affirming King Steve as, in fact, the greatest character ever.
I say you're full of snot. Onion Kid won't die. Even if everyone else in the Universe (including Brian,) dies, Onion Kid will be left to contemplate the utter shock & horror of it all.

Its his thing.

SWB

You are in error. No one is screaming. Thank you for your cooperation.
Yes I know the breakdancing BM link doesn't work, and I don't care.
Sky Warrior Bob is offline Add to Sky Warrior Bob's Reputation  
Unread 09-01-2008, 07:37 AM   #16
Rudred
Troopa

Rudred is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

Not sure just how much health fighter has, but it is WAY over the usual 9999 limit, pretty sure with his abilities to regen he will survive.
Unread 09-01-2008, 09:20 AM   #17
russianreversal

russianreversal is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light. russianreversal is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light.
Send a message via Skype™ to russianreversal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Warrior Bob View Post
I say you're full of snot. Onion Kid won't die. Even if everyone else in the Universe (including Brian,) dies, Onion Kid will be left to contemplate the utter shock & horror of it all.

Its his thing.
True that.

Survivors: Onion Kid, Sarda
Possible Survivors: BM, Thief, RM, WM, Garland
Likely deaths: Fighter, Dragoon (probably as a plot device), the other Dark Warriors
Definite deaths: Chaos (should he appear, of course.)
russianreversal is offline Add to russianreversal's Reputation  
Unread 09-01-2008, 09:32 AM   #18
Spekkio
Master of War

Location: The End of Time, in the room with the kickin' theme music.
Spekkio is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

Quote:
You haven't really hung around the forums at the time of Black Belt's death, have you?
Point.
Spekkio is offline Add to Spekkio's Reputation  
Unread 09-01-2008, 01:07 PM   #19
Mirai Gen
We are Geth.

Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Exactly as many as is funny.
Unread 09-02-2008, 08:59 PM   #20
Kerensky287
Just That Good

Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier.

Calling it now, the real bad guy is Cloud of Darkness. This isn't actually FF1, it's FF3, and Onion Kid is coming in to save the day.

Plus, Sarda is actually Onion Kid from the future, after earning the Sage class and going back in time to allow his past self to gain the power to become a Sage. That's what the Orbs were for.

That's also why Sarda was at the beginning of time. He went back too far. Or maybe he just became immortal, and the universe re-started itself, or he re-started it intentionally. And he also hates all life out of repressed anger at the murders of everyone he ever loved.

The point is, Onion Kid has to survive because otherwise Sarda wouldn't be there. My guess is that after the big reveal, every other character except for King Steve will become expendable. The Light Warriors and Garland will almost certainly all be killed because it's no longer their personal universe, though White Mage will probably survive just because she has a knack for pissing off Sarda and making it through unscathed.

...Dude, I should totally make my own comic because I'm so good at coming up with plot twists nobody sees coming.
Kerensky287 is offline Add to Kerensky287's Reputation