The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Games & Roleplaying > Roleplaying
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 06-17-2005, 08:30 PM   #231
Dante
Sent to the cornfield

Location: Crushing the weak beneath the iron jackboots of tyranny
Dante is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.
Send a message via AIM to Dante Send a message via MSN to Dante

Troling is posting disruptively in a topic for the purpose of trying to start an argument. This is also called flamebaiting, and will usually get you exactly what you're looking for. And bans too.

Welcome to NPF, enjoy your stay, and if you're a woman, supplicate yourself to me. =p
Dante is offline Add to Dante's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2005, 08:45 PM   #232
Nikose Tyris
Trash Goblin

Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday!
Send a message via AIM to Nikose Tyris Send a message via MSN to Nikose Tyris Send a message via Yahoo to Nikose Tyris Send a message via Skype™ to Nikose Tyris

forgive Dante. only supplicate yourself if your a fool.

however, if you want, you can chat with me, as I am the cute one. *flutters eyelashes*

Also, 'flamebaiting?' you're using lingo to technical for one such as I, M'lord.
Nikose Tyris is offline Add to Nikose Tyris's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2005, 01:08 AM   #233
Dante
Sent to the cornfield

Flamebaiting is posting things that invite flaming. This is the online equivalent of walking into a black neighborhood with a sandwich board saying, "I HATE NIGGERS".
Unread 06-19-2005, 01:42 AM   #234
Zephie
The Playwright

Zephie is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

Or walking into a barrio with one that reads "WETBACKS GO HOME!"
Zephie is offline Add to Zephie's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2005, 02:01 AM   #235
Archbio
Data is Turned On

Archbio has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Archbio has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Archbio has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Archbio has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Archbio has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Archbio has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Archbio has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Archbio has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Archbio has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Archbio has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Archbio has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts
Send a message via MSN to Archbio

Or walking in Antarctica with one that reads "I HATE TUXEDOS!"
Archbio is offline Add to Archbio's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2005, 02:07 AM   #236
Dante
Sent to the cornfield

That would hurt, Arch. A lot.

Among other things, Linux-equipped computers would spontaneously explode rather than let themselves be used by you. =D
Unread 07-09-2005, 08:34 PM   #237
Dragonsbane
Villainous Archmage

Dragonsbane is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.
Send a message via AIM to Dragonsbane Send a message via MSN to Dragonsbane Send a message via Yahoo to Dragonsbane

Nikose, while you aren't cute, you DO have great breasts!

The definition of trolling is essentially correct. Please, avoid trolling.
Dragonsbane is offline Add to Dragonsbane's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2005, 09:15 AM   #238
GARUD
Demon Slayer and Ass Kicker

GARUD has a spectacular disco-style aura about.
Send a message via AIM to GARUD Send a message via MSN to GARUD Send a message via Skype™ to GARUD

Sorry to be a pain, but are people allowed to Take liberties with your character without permission? And I dont mean the little things like making someone sit down. I'm talking about big things like putting him/her out of character and beating him/her to a pulp, and then erasing your character.

Should I report a person that does this? Thanks in advance.
Unread 08-12-2005, 10:53 AM   #239
secretskull
SMARTASS

secretskull will become famous soon enough. Eventually. Maybe.
Send a message via MSN to secretskull Send a message via Skype™ to secretskull

Garud I think your case is unique, do to your godmodding during many parts of the Rp. Dante may have been a bit hasty but he did voice what quite a few people would have liked to do. Perhaps you should try not making Garud nye god-like and let him get hurt, not coincidently have just the right items, and get rid of the ability to teleport when you never mentioned it as a power in the sign-up's.

Edit: Also that feeling in your gut that something is wrong is called player knowledge and is also very annoying annoying.

Everyone is an asshole. Including me. Especially including the double asshole who read this and nodded smugly.

Last edited by secretskull; 08-12-2005 at 10:58 AM.
secretskull is offline Add to secretskull's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2005, 11:14 AM   #240
Dragonsbane
Villainous Archmage

Dragonsbane is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.
Send a message via AIM to Dragonsbane Send a message via MSN to Dragonsbane Send a message via Yahoo to Dragonsbane

Quote:
Originally Posted by GARUD
Sorry to be a pain, but are people allowed to Take liberties with your character without permission? And I dont mean the little things like making someone sit down. I'm talking about big things like putting him/her out of character and beating him/her to a pulp, and then erasing your character.

Should I report a person that does this? Thanks in advance.
Did they actually erase him, or just threaten to? Considering everything that Secretskull said (which was actually a most astute and accurate summation, props to you, Skull), you deserved a wee bit of a spanking, but nothing as severe as character deletion. So far, the only other "liberties" I've seen taken with your character are that he burst his way out of a rockslide, and fought against Chikane.
Dragonsbane is offline Add to Dragonsbane's Reputation   Reply With Quote