The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Nuklear Powered > Hosted Discussion
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 07-27-2013, 09:52 AM   #11
Lord-of-Filing
Troopa

Lord-of-Filing is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

Pasty Pockets!

The bitch happens at night, when she gets home and has to peel the double-sided tape off.
Lord-of-Filing is offline Add to Lord-of-Filing's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2013, 11:56 PM   #12
Maat Mons
Goomba

Maat Mons is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

It sure is a lot of trouble to register an account here just to share my theory that her pockets are held in place by piercings.
Maat Mons is offline Add to Maat Mons's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2013, 01:23 AM   #13
MSperoni
Artist and Writer of Comics

MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was.

Well, that's as good a reason as any to register. Welcome to NPF!
http://twitter.com/#!/mSperoni
Check out my Deviant Art page if you'd like to see other pictures I've made!
http://exmile.deviantart.com/
Follow The Dreadful on Facebook!

MSperoni is offline Add to MSperoni's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2013, 01:51 PM   #14
Alanim
Mouth Guy

Alanim is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

Matt, where are the breast jiggle effects?

Also that ending part was really confusing. The only way it would make sense is if the baron wasn't bluffing... hmmm...
Alanim is offline Add to Alanim's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2013, 02:19 PM   #15
MSperoni
Artist and Writer of Comics

MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was.
Dreadful

230!

TAME YOUR SAVAGE HEART

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanim View Post
Also that ending part was really confusing.
Chapter's not over yet

Basically: Doombaronn was bluffing and pointing his gun at nothing, and Synagogue found the real kid tied up in the basement. Except it may not be the real kid.
http://twitter.com/#!/mSperoni
Check out my Deviant Art page if you'd like to see other pictures I've made!
http://exmile.deviantart.com/
Follow The Dreadful on Facebook!

Last edited by MSperoni; 07-31-2013 at 02:29 PM.
MSperoni is offline Add to MSperoni's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2013, 01:42 AM   #16
BigDemonicBunny
75 kilos of Killer Rabbit

BigDemonicBunny is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

Holy Crotchflashing batman.
BigDemonicBunny is offline Add to BigDemonicBunny's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2013, 02:16 AM   #17
Amake
Keeper of the new

Amake broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Amake broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Amake broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Amake broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Amake broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Amake broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Amake broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Amake broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Amake broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Amake broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Amake broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something.
Default GWUTCH

You mean holy freakin hott high kicks right

Come to think of it, Sabueso probably should have some level of crotch bulge. I conclude he must have a hilariously small penis. Should have known nobody clenches that much without trying to compensate for something.

Last edited by Amake; 08-01-2013 at 02:18 AM.
Amake is offline Add to Amake's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2013, 12:45 PM   #18
SaltyKracka
Impossibly White

SaltyKracka will become famous soon enough. Eventually. Maybe.

I'm fond of Sabueso's absolutely ridiculous problem with drooling.
SaltyKracka is offline Add to SaltyKracka's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2013, 05:51 PM   #19
cowsarenotevil
Goomba

cowsarenotevil is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSperoni View Post
(...)
Except it may not be the real kid.
I bet it's Lucas.
cowsarenotevil is offline Add to cowsarenotevil's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2013, 07:33 AM   #20
Bum Bill Bee
Boo Buddy

Bum Bill Bee is so pumped up.

pffft...GWAHAHAHAHAHA! "Then who was put under the invisibility enchantment?" Oh that is so so brilliant, I love this so much!