The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Social > Drawing, writing, and other art
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 09-18-2004, 05:43 PM   #111
Osterbaum
The revolution will be memed!

Osterbaum is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. Osterbaum is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. Osterbaum is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. Osterbaum is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. Osterbaum is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. Osterbaum is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. Osterbaum is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. Osterbaum is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world.
Send a message via AIM to Osterbaum Send a message via MSN to Osterbaum Send a message via Skype™ to Osterbaum

Demon with a glass hand...Could you make me one lika your , but obviosly a with the name Osterbaum or The Ruler Of This Land and if I could have a small dinosaur in my hand. I'm currently happy with my avatar, but it's always nice to try new things.

EDIT: Just copied this here to add a little something, but not to get it...not noticed. So If you need some info on how the guy would look then black a little long hair would do...Or you could make it look like the guy in my current avatar (He's Alan Tudyk FYI).
Unread 09-18-2004, 06:42 PM   #112
Demon with a Glass Hand
Cyberpunk Detective

Demon with a Glass Hand will become famous soon enough. Eventually. Maybe.

Sorry Osterbaum, but I'm no longer taking requests for avatars.

BlackMageGirl!'s was a very special request that I couldn't turn down.

I requested that I make her one, and she (yay!) said 'yes.'

Again, I apologize for all this.
Unread 09-18-2004, 07:52 PM   #113
Flash Guy
GUY, GUY, FLASH GUY!!

Flash Guy is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

well since i no longer have an avatar due to reasons that i don't want to explain (the pic got screwed up), i was hoping that someone who was skilled in making them could make me one... maybe? I wish i didn't suck at art.

EDIT: wow i feel really hurt now... no one even tried to respond...

Show me something that beats a Natural 20, I scream

Last edited by Flash Guy; 09-18-2004 at 11:11 PM.
Flash Guy is offline Add to Flash Guy's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2004, 09:51 PM   #114
Sithdarth
Friendly Neighborhood Quantum Hobo

Sithdarth is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Sithdarth is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Sithdarth is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Sithdarth is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Sithdarth is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Sithdarth is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Sithdarth is like Reed Richards, but prettier.

I solved my Avatar problem on my own. This ones going to stick around for a while.
Sithdarth is offline Add to Sithdarth's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2004, 10:07 PM   #115
The Mirror Emperor
Enigma

The Mirror Emperor is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.
Send a message via AIM to The Mirror Emperor Send a message via MSN to The Mirror Emperor Send a message via Yahoo to The Mirror Emperor

On second thought cancel my request. I won't be changing the theme of my av ever: Zelda. Sorry.
Unread 09-18-2004, 11:48 PM   #116
IHateMakingNames

IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings. IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings. IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings. IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings.

Despite now having an avatar (The place holder annoyed me), I still request another (I hate how the picture resizes).
Unread 09-18-2004, 11:48 PM   #117
Omega
Back from the dead

Omega is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.
Send a message via MSN to Omega

i have a request for a well sized protoman sprite who is looking the other way with his scarf flapping in the wind. i cant find one on google. any one wanna help? that or draw me a wicked looking protoman pic
Omega is offline Add to Omega's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2004, 12:07 AM   #118
IHateMakingNames

IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings. IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings. IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings. IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings.

After a quick web search, all I found was this.

Unread 09-19-2004, 12:20 AM   #119
Omega
Back from the dead

Omega is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.
Send a message via MSN to Omega

thanks for the gif... but im still trying to find one where hes looking the other way all smug and the like... but it shall suffice for now

Edit: i found a pic a like which is animated and all but i cant edit it because i dont have the right program.. i have paint.. yay

heres the link http://kastsaga.homestead.com/files/ProtomanEnding.gif if you could scales it down to just protoman and his scarf at 100 by 100 i will be in your debt

Last edited by O_mega; 09-19-2004 at 12:30 AM.
Omega is offline Add to Omega's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2004, 12:33 AM   #120
IHateMakingNames

There.