The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 04-25-2009, 09:31 AM   #1
Arhra
Ara ara!

Arhra is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Arhra is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Arhra is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Arhra is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Arhra is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Arhra is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Arhra is like Reed Richards, but prettier.
Send a message via AIM to Arhra
Default Magical Fracas, Discussion 6: Fragical Macas

Just to field Teal's question, should be able to scry inside the little pocket dimension until the barrier regenerates. So a minute or two at best.

Anything else people would like to know?

Hmm, Alex's crossdressing deepens. That poor boy.
Unread 04-25-2009, 10:09 AM   #2
PhoenixFlame
☢!CAUTION!☢

PhoenixFlame is a name known to all, except that guy. PhoenixFlame is a name known to all, except that guy. PhoenixFlame is a name known to all, except that guy.

To Phil: Wait, what? Panko's ten? And here I remember a long-ago argument over how half the cast was 15 and the other was 16 changed everything.

Regardless, I had asked myself when I was writing that post "Can I really tell anything about a girl in a frog suit in the first place?", cause, when you consider how crazy those mascot suits are, they can be pretty difficult to tell there's anyone in them in the first place.

Edit: Panko's profile say she's 16. My mind = destroyed.

Last edited by PhoenixFlame; 04-25-2009 at 10:11 AM.
PhoenixFlame is offline Add to PhoenixFlame's Reputation  
Unread 04-25-2009, 10:55 AM   #3
Menarker
OMG! WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?

Menarker is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings. Menarker is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings. Menarker is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings.

A question. In one of Phil's post, Picky mentioned he was having trouble getting through the barrier and that Panko should "do something about it".

Forgive my lack of attention, cause I failed to notice a barrier in the previous posts. Aside from the one guarding the Autekken contruct. If there is an additional one, could you kindly inform me of the minor details? Given that my familiar is out there as well, I figure it would cause me similar issues. (Although Mero actually can fight and maybe break into the barrier... maybe).

And to straighten it up PF, Panko's real form is 16 years old, but since her transformed state is so drastically different looking, especially with size/age consideration, the gist is that your character shouldn't have thought of Panko's 10 year old looking frog state as her own age 15/16. Although your character might have thought that since only teachers and students would likely be in the area, nevermind so quickly, so reasonably, anyone who came would be around that age, unless they were teachers/janitors or whatever.

Last edited by Menarker; 04-25-2009 at 10:59 AM.
Menarker is offline Add to Menarker's Reputation  
Unread 04-25-2009, 12:06 PM   #4
phil_
Just sleeping

phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops.
Send a message via AIM to phil_ Send a message via Skype™ to phil_

Concerning little girls:
Quote:
Originally Posted by phil_ View Post
Magic Description: Gains special skills depending on costume. Turns into a little kid while transformed.
Also, she acts stupid about being small and cute every time I've described her transformation. I thought it was pretty clear from the start that she turns into a little kid for some reason when she transforms. Less importantly, Here's a link to that post where I changed her age and birthday. It also contains a picture of Panko being small and cute, but it is slightly confusing, given that she's in her Bunny Form, which is to say she's not in a silly costume.

Concerning barriers:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApatheticFoxboy View Post
Guess in this breif period of complete stillness I should post. But I've got a question Arhra:
Quote:
I'd like two to four other non player class members to be unaffected. Keep in mind that they will turn out to have a magical ability, although almost certainly not a range of magic like a full mage.
Do they have to be classmates? What if say a person found themshelves in this field and wasn't affected? Here's what I'm thinking Jax teleports Dojima's little sister there. Wouldn't that be so adorable!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arhra View Post
These barriers aren't easy to get in or out of. So I'm going to have to say no to that.

But if you'd like Dojima's little sister to turn out to have an ability, that's fine.
Emphasis added.
Unread 04-25-2009, 12:28 PM   #5
PhoenixFlame
☢!CAUTION!☢

PhoenixFlame is a name known to all, except that guy. PhoenixFlame is a name known to all, except that guy. PhoenixFlame is a name known to all, except that guy.

D'oh, right.

It seems Akari and Mitsuko are like the only two whom don't radically change genders or sizes or shapes or faces or otherwise when transforming. Then again, it doesn't really suprise me, given the radical different means of empowerment. Regardless, I'll fix it.

Next thing you know, you'll be telling me Alex is really a girl, or something!
Unread 04-25-2009, 01:08 PM   #6
phil_
Just sleeping

phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops.

I think it's just Alex and Panko who get more than a costume. Demi and Irumi just have obscuring costumes, and Javier always looks crazy weird.

Though, yeah, it is funny that Alex is becoming more and more like a girl. Funny and suspicious...
Unread 04-25-2009, 04:36 PM   #7
Teal Mage
Political Studies Student

Teal Mage is so pumped up.
Send a message via AIM to Teal Mage Send a message via MSN to Teal Mage Send a message via Skype™ to Teal Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arhra View Post
Just to field Teal's question, should be able to scry inside the little pocket dimension until the barrier regenerates. So a minute or two at best.
Magical Fracas's chances of becoming a TV show just got a lot slimmer.

Oh well, that's about what I expected anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil_
Though, yeah, it is funny that Alex is becoming more and more like a girl. Funny and suspicious...
What's really suspicious is how much he looks like Iriumi when he's transformed. You know, both green eyed auburn haired girls and all that. Coincidence?
I'm always available to chat on AIM and Skype/MSN, so if you've like to speak further with me about anything I say, or just address something to me personally, feel free to add me. I welcome such conversations.

Also obligatory signature!

Last edited by Teal Mage; 04-25-2009 at 05:38 PM.
Teal Mage is offline Add to Teal Mage's Reputation  
Unread 04-25-2009, 08:59 PM   #8
phil_
Just sleeping

You shot me! I can't believe you shot me!

You did shoot at me, right? And the "him" in your post is Shimizu mistaking Panko for a boy, right?
Unread 04-25-2009, 09:05 PM   #9
PhoenixFlame
☢!CAUTION!☢

Either that or she shot the guardian and then took evasive action, expecting you to attack her.

Admittantly, it wouldn't be an unfair assumption to make given past events.
Unread 04-25-2009, 09:09 PM   #10
Krylo
The Straightest Shota

Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat].

I thought she shot at Panko too.

Eh, I'm leaving it the way it is. Because it makes more sense this way.

Also I'm tired, the post was confusing, and I don't care.