The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 07-09-2006, 05:46 PM   #1
Truce
Lakitu

Truce is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light. Truce is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light.
Send a message via AIM to Truce
Default The stupid thoughts we have.

You know, there are days in the world when I frighten myself. July 4th was one of them.

I was eating an ice cream sundae, and for the first time in a long while ate the cherry. My first thought was "Hey, this cherry is cherry-flavored!"

...yeah.

What are some stupid thoughts you've guys had?
Truce is offline Add to Truce's Reputation  
Unread 07-09-2006, 06:11 PM   #2
Red Fighter 1073
Rocky Wrench

Red Fighter 1073 is a name known to all, except that guy. Red Fighter 1073 is a name known to all, except that guy.

This one time while I was on a trip around Europe in a Tour Group, we went to a Wine Cellar. The most stupid thing I think I have ever heard happened when a guy went up to Cellar Guide and asked, "Is there any alcohol in these wines??"...

Another stupid thing happened to me recently while I was in India. Me and my family were driving in our car going to pick up my cousin's uncle from the train station. This guy came up to our car and knocked on the window lightly to get our attention. (This actually happens a lot in India.) Anyway, we thought that he was just gonna try and sell us something that we didn't need or try to make us pay him some money, so we drove away. The traffic was really jammed at the time so we were driving really slowly. For like 10 minutes, the same guy runs to our car and tries to get us to at least talk to him. Finally, after a while, we pull down a window and talk to him. He said one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.. He asked if we wanted to get out of OUR car and take one of HIS taxis! He was either a dumbass or he just really needed work..
Unread 07-09-2006, 06:53 PM   #3
dragonsword06
Master of ninja like things

dragonsword06 is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.
Send a message via AIM to dragonsword06 Send a message via MSN to dragonsword06 Send a message via Yahoo to dragonsword06

Once, when i was signiffigantly younger (5ish), my family took a trip to Kings Island resort (near cinci, OH). Well, the resort is called "Kings Island Inn", so, being the inquisitive young sprout that i was, I, quite reasonably asked "If this is Kings Island Inn, where is Kings Island Out?".

I still catch crap for that from the family....

trust me
dragonsword06 is offline Add to dragonsword06's Reputation  
Unread 07-09-2006, 07:31 PM   #4
Bells
That's so PC of you

Location: In a Server-sided Dimension where time is meaningless
Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay!
Send a message via MSN to Bells Send a message via Skype™ to Bells

when i saw this thread my first thought was "This thread could be called just "days of our lives"...."

So yeah... right there...

Bells is offline Add to Bells's Reputation  
Unread 07-09-2006, 08:50 PM   #5
BlackMageGirl!
Oh hi! :D

BlackMageGirl! has a spectacular disco-style aura about.
Send a message via AIM to BlackMageGirl! Send a message via MSN to BlackMageGirl! Send a message via Skype™ to BlackMageGirl!

I once asked "How do you make a root beer float?"

I don't even have the excuse of child innocence, 'cause I was 17 when I said that...
BlackMageGirl! is offline Add to BlackMageGirl!'s Reputation  
Unread 07-09-2006, 11:02 PM   #6
Toastburner B
Toasty has left the building

Toastburner B is a name known to all, except that guy. Toastburner B is a name known to all, except that guy.
Send a message via AIM to Toastburner B Send a message via MSN to Toastburner B

Just a few days ago on the 4th of July, as I worked my way through the local park to where my friends had staked out a spot to watch fireworks..."O Canada" got stuck in my head.

I came, I saw, I got team-killed. A lot.
Toastburner B is offline Add to Toastburner B's Reputation  
Unread 07-10-2006, 06:27 AM   #7
Fenris
Administrator

Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana.
Send a message via AIM to Fenris Send a message via MSN to Fenris

I joined NPF. What the hell was I thinking?

In all seriousness, the other day in driver's ed, we had a cop for a guest speaker, and the first thought that raced through my brain, was "Hey! That cop looks like a cop!"

Yeah...
Unread 07-10-2006, 08:31 AM   #8
greed
Whoa we got a tough guy here.

greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted.

Airport.
July 2003
Big Red Button
Lazy.
(Here's the stupid) Leant up against a wall.
Slipped
Airport Lockdown.
Conveyor Belt stop
Annoyed Guards and Very Pissed Off passengers.

My genius response, because of seeing an episode of The Simpsons last night,
"It's my first day"

Lucky one of the guards was a Simpsons fan and we were on our way out, wouldn't have been fun flying with all those people I'd stalled.

Also anytime I've seen a wet paint sign and decided somewhere in my head "is it really?" and touched the fucking paint.
greed is offline Add to greed's Reputation  
Unread 07-10-2006, 08:45 AM   #9
8-Bit Idiot
CHAINGUNS OF DOOM!!!!

8-Bit Idiot is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

The first (and only) time I went into an internet cafe, I complained about the mouse cord being too short to reach the icons I wanted instead of simply lifting the mouse and moving it.

This thread should be called: "Your inner Fighter".
8-Bit Idiot is offline Add to 8-Bit Idiot's Reputation  
Unread 07-10-2006, 09:19 AM   #10
Flarecobra
Burn.

Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years.
Send a message via AIM to Flarecobra Send a message via Yahoo to Flarecobra

"I wonder what would happen if I stuck this skewer though my fan...."

8 stitches in my hand, and one scolding from my father later. I found out.

Rules. Read them, know them, love them.
Flarecobra is offline Add to Flarecobra's Reputation