The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 11-20-2008, 01:08 AM   #1
shiney
Derrrrrrrrrrrrrp.

shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history.
Send a message via AIM to shiney Send a message via Yahoo to shiney
Default #1062: "That's what I said it was."

Thief has a way with words.
Unread 11-20-2008, 01:43 AM   #2
WVI
Shyguy

WVI is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

Fighter's in perfect counter mode.
WVI is offline Add to WVI's Reputation  
Unread 11-20-2008, 01:44 AM   #3
Kerensky287
Just That Good

Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier.

Incredible.

We've all wondered what a fight between Fighter and Fighter would look like.

But I don't think anyone even came close to imagining this.
Kerensky287 is offline Add to Kerensky287's Reputation  
Unread 11-20-2008, 01:57 AM   #4
The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk
War Incarnate

The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk's Avatar

The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier.
Send a message via MSN to The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk

I'm sure he's winning too. In his mind an epic battle is taking place that is so awesome no words can express it fully, and we can't see what Fighters thinking because our minds would implode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azisien View Post
"ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR I AM A GIANT SPACE TURTLE!!!"
PSN - Hawk_of_Battle
The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is offline Add to The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk's Reputation  
Unread 11-20-2008, 02:12 AM   #5
Ggolbez
Level 1 with Max Stats

Ggolbez is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

I wonder if Fighter is preparing to use sword chucks on himself. If so then he could throw out the need to worry about safety concerns.
Ggolbez is offline Add to Ggolbez's Reputation  
Unread 11-20-2008, 02:17 AM   #6
Kim
adorable

Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
I'm sure he's winning too.
Bad Hawk. Bad.

I dig it. He's blocking all his attacks.
Unread 11-20-2008, 03:21 AM   #7
Si Civa
Nothing's gonna change my world

Si Civa is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light. Si Civa is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light.

I bet somebody else's money on that Fighter will win. Another somebody else money will be used on losing possiblity.
Where are millionaires when you need one or two or thousand? Damn you economy! Damn you!
Si Civa is offline Add to Si Civa's Reputation  
Unread 11-20-2008, 05:51 AM   #8
Fiye
Troopa

Fiye is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

I'm just waiting to see what happens.

Just waiting...
Fiye is offline Add to Fiye's Reputation  
Unread 11-20-2008, 09:32 AM   #9
bobfish
Jack of All Trades. Master of a Few

bobfish is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

Free-for-all? I sense a hadoken of epic proportions.
bobfish is offline Add to bobfish's Reputation  
Unread 11-20-2008, 10:18 AM   #10
The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk
War Incarnate

The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk's Avatar

The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier.
Send a message via MSN to The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonCon View Post
Bad Hawk. Bad.
What?!

10 Quid says he has an aneurysm and dies from the strain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azisien View Post
"ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR I AM A GIANT SPACE TURTLE!!!"
PSN - Hawk_of_Battle
The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is offline Add to The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk's Reputation