The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 07-03-2009, 11:17 PM   #1
Kurosen
Hmph, what a waste of words.

Kurosen single-handedly slew a dragon. Kurosen single-handedly slew a dragon. Kurosen single-handedly slew a dragon. Kurosen single-handedly slew a dragon. Kurosen single-handedly slew a dragon. Kurosen single-handedly slew a dragon.
Default #1148: "I get eager."

Oops?
Kurosen is offline Add to Kurosen's Reputation  
Unread 07-03-2009, 11:23 PM   #2
AngelFoodBB
a house wife

AngelFoodBB is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

And just as we are about to learn how RM is going to get the gang out of the place that isn't in the universe, we're going to be hit with 20 King Steve fillers.

Besides, Thief should know better than to question the capabilities of Fighter. He can block anything. Anything. So long as he knows to parry it.
Unread 07-03-2009, 11:24 PM   #3
Kepor
pretty cool guy

Kepor is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light. Kepor is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light.

Lost in RM's a-hole.

It's hard to imagine a worse fate.
Kepor is offline Add to Kepor's Reputation  
Unread 07-03-2009, 11:25 PM   #4
krogothwolf
Fetched the Candy Cane!

krogothwolf bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. krogothwolf bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. krogothwolf bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. krogothwolf bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. krogothwolf bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. krogothwolf bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted.
Send a message via MSN to krogothwolf

BM made me think of a him as a cute little puppy when he said "I get eager". I just wanted to pat him on his head and say thats okay.
║║║╔╗╣╚╝║║║╚╝║║║║╔╗║║║║╚╝║╚╣╔╝
╚╩╩╝╚╩══╩═╩══╝╚╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩═╩╝
krogothwolf is offline Add to krogothwolf's Reputation  
Unread 07-03-2009, 11:26 PM   #5
Nuklear Waste
Dr. Izz'l

Nuklear Waste is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelFoodBB View Post
And just as we are about to learn how RM is going to get the gang out of the place that isn't in the universe, we're going to be hit with 20 King Steve fillers.
I think the last panel is supposed to be Red Mage realizing he doesn't know how to get out.
One of the only things worse than someone who creates a sprite-based webcomics is someone who reads a sprite-based webcomic.
~burm~
Sardapedia: Where the goddamn you are going.

y
Nuklear Waste is offline Add to Nuklear Waste's Reputation  
Unread 07-03-2009, 11:27 PM   #6
Dauntasa
Goddamn Commie

Dauntasa is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

Calling it now: They never get out.
Dauntasa is offline Add to Dauntasa's Reputation  
Unread 07-03-2009, 11:36 PM   #7
Tev
Funka has spoken!

Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauntasa View Post
Calling it now: They never get out.
Dammit, you beat me to it. Though I was going to add "And thus the Light Warriors were never heard from again and young Onion Kid grew up to be a might Sarda Sage."

I have spoken.
Tev is offline Add to Tev's Reputation  
Unread 07-03-2009, 11:36 PM   #8
Geminex
SOM3WH3R3

Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay!

Oh come on. THey've gotten out of extradimensional locations before. I'm guessing it'll involve fighter breaking logic. Again.
Geminex is offline Add to Geminex's Reputation  
Unread 07-03-2009, 11:44 PM   #9
AngelFoodBB
a house wife

AngelFoodBB is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geminex View Post
Oh come on. THey've gotten out of extradimensional locations before. I'm guessing it'll involve fighter breaking logic. Again.
This would be a good time for BB if he were still alive. All he would have to do is get lost while everyone follows him and they're bound to show up. Maybe his ghost could help.
Unread 07-03-2009, 11:48 PM   #10
Arcanum
Strike the Earth!

Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was.

Well if you think about it, there has to be a way for young Sarda to grow up without being terrorized by the light warriors but also for old Sarda to somehow be killed or removed from the picture. Why? Well because Sarda has lived for billions and billions of years, so if he isn't removed somehow, then when young Sarda grows up there would be two Sardas, which as far as we know there isn't.

And if old Sarda isn't removed some how, then what's there to stop there from being multiple Sardas, with each one billions of years older than the previous one. It's an endless cycle that would just create more Sardas. But of course that's not the case since Brian isn't that big of a jackass... right?