The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 05-20-2009, 11:24 PM   #1
Aerozord
So we are clear

Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was.
Send a message via AIM to Aerozord Send a message via MSN to Aerozord Send a message via Yahoo to Aerozord
Default So who wants to be in a TF2 tournament?

So, The Escapist is holding a Team Fortress 2 tournament and sign-ups are about to close, anyone want to sign up with me? I know what you are thinking, what chance do a bunch of randomly gathered players have of winning. Well if this was a sports movie I'd say 100%, since its not I'd say rather low, but who cares. TF2 tournament
Unread 05-20-2009, 11:34 PM   #2
Corel
Welcome, to Paedogeddon!

Corel is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings. Corel is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings. Corel is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerozord View Post
So, The Escapist is holding a Team Fortress 2 tournament and sign-ups are about to close, anyone want to sign up with me? I know what you are thinking, what chance do a bunch of randomly gathered players have of winning. Well if this was a sports movie I'd say 100%, since its not I'd say rather low, but who cares. TF2 tournament
Hey now, the Flying V is a valid strategy in ANY arena of competition.

Sounds nifty, any idea for a team name? Let us know how it goes.
Unread 05-20-2009, 11:48 PM   #3
Masked Jedi
Hmmmmmmm

Masked Jedi will become famous soon enough. Eventually. Maybe.

I will, if I have time. I do have finals next week, but I prolly can do it.

Quote:
A burnt-up giant rat just can't compete in todays monster market.
Masked Jedi is offline Add to Masked Jedi's Reputation  
Unread 05-20-2009, 11:59 PM   #4
01d55
Not 55 years old.

01d55 is a real American hero. 01d55 is a real American hero. 01d55 is a real American hero. 01d55 is a real American hero. 01d55 is a real American hero. 01d55 is a real American hero.

From the rules, it looks like anyone who wants to join Aerozord on this little adventure in humiliation is going to need an account over at that there website, and also to tell Aerozord the name of said account.
01d55 is offline Add to 01d55's Reputation  
Unread 05-21-2009, 12:31 AM   #5
Rokrin
Stupidity is an AoE

Rokrin will become famous soon enough. Eventually. Maybe.

My clan is entering this but hopefully we play you guys! Good luck!

Gamertag: T4CT
Rokrin is offline Add to Rokrin's Reputation  
Unread 05-21-2009, 12:48 AM   #6
Aerozord
So we are clear

Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was.
Send a message via AIM to Aerozord Send a message via MSN to Aerozord Send a message via Yahoo to Aerozord

well I need to actually get people first
Unread 05-21-2009, 10:23 AM   #7
Azisien
wat

Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't.

It kind of depends on the tournament dates, I work full time. But I'm game.

P.S. I suck

And let me know how many peeps you've acquired, I might be able to invite some non-clan-affiliated friends.

Escapist ID: Azisien
Steam ID: Azisien

Score one for consistency!

Last edited by Azisien; 05-21-2009 at 10:27 AM.
Azisien is offline Add to Azisien's Reputation  
Unread 05-21-2009, 12:00 PM   #8
Rokrin
Stupidity is an AoE

Rokrin will become famous soon enough. Eventually. Maybe.

Depending on how many guys you get, I'd be up for playing on this team.

Gamertag: T4CT
Rokrin is offline Add to Rokrin's Reputation  
Unread 05-21-2009, 01:20 PM   #9
Aerozord
So we are clear

Rokrin, I thought you said you were already on a team?
Unread 05-21-2009, 02:15 PM   #10
The Wandering God
THE SUPREME COURT DID WHAT?

The Wandering God is a name known to all, except that guy. The Wandering God is a name known to all, except that guy.

I'm down unless complications arise.

Steam ID: the_wandering_god
Escapist ID: the_wandering_god

I saw that there are choices for alternates, but I'm not sure how it works. Once an alternate takes up a vacant spot, does that mean the person can't join a later game? Or can alternates and mains switch as the need arises? Also, I noticed the class restrictions, but does that mean we can't switch mid-game?

Still, I'd like to try. I'm a pretty good medic (no Blutsauger though ). I'm also good at Engy and Heavy. (I can play most of the other classes as well, but these are my strengths.)

The Wandering God
The Wandering God is offline Add to The Wandering God's Reputation