The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Social > Playing Games
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 02-09-2011, 10:44 PM   #1
Fifthfiend
for all seasons

Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare.
Send a message via AIM to Fifthfiend
Video Games Concerning Mining, Crafting, Serving, Fifthfiending

I HAVE A MINECRAFT SERVER YOU CAN PLAY ON IT

About the server:

The Fiendcraft server is a multiverse made up of various worlds each presenting a different play environment.

As of 2011-10-23Infernum is our central world, where you spawn in The Town. Feel free to get started with some lumber from the public tree farm and stone and ores from the community mineworks and pick out a spot in town to start building, or strike out for parts unknown to found your own empire.

BE WARNED! Infernum is a world of dangers and monsters, where a false step can be your last one. Whereever you go - go prepared!

Elysium is our creative world, running in Minecraft Creative Mode with inventory separated from our Survival-mode world. Feel free to bring your most fantastic visions to life here in this land of wonders.

Terra is the original homeworld of Fiendcraft. Tour this hallowed landscape or pick a spot and add to its legend yourself.

phoenixworld is a place shrouded in the mysteries of the unknown. What awaits there? Is it... the future?!

Address:

This is what you enter on the Minecraft multiplayer screen to play!

How to get on the server!THE MAIN FIENDCRAFT SERVER: fiendcraft.net

This is where the main action is! Log onto fiendcraft.net and build your masterpiece.

THE FIENDCRAFT TEST SERVER: test.fiendcraft.net

Sporadically available and offered with no warranties, guarantees, promises or covenants, here we test new features and configurations, where attentive players may get a look at what's coming up for fiendcraft!

LISTS:

To get your name whitelisted/Permissioned post it here or otherwise contact me or Bitvyper

Custom-Enabled Commands and Other Customizations:

These change somewhat frequently! Contact myself (Fifthfiend), Bitvyper (my co-admin) or Shyra_Dracnoir (server op) for the latest news in custom commands and features.

ENABLED AS OF 2011-10-23Commands:
- /spawn - send yourself back to the spawn location on any world
- /sethome - set a home location for your current world to which you can return
- /home - return to the location you marked with /sethome
- /who - a list of other players on the server
- /call-wolves - call any tamed wolves you have to your current location

Features:
- Faith plates! A stone pressure plate placed on top of an iron block, an obsidian block, or a lapis lazuli block will launch you into the air. Remember - the trick is in the landing!
- Invincidogs: Because we all love our tamed dogs more than life itself, your beloved pets are unkillable! You are also limited to no more than two of them, to prevent you creating an unstoppable army of vicious monster-devouring pups.
- CHOP CHOP: Chop the bottom block of any tree, watch the whole thing come down! Because everyone hates seeing those goddamn half-cutdown trees!
- THERE ARE PROBABLY MOREBUT THAT IS ALL OF THEM I CAN REMEMBER HAVING INSTALLED RIGHT NOW OFFHAND

Maps:

Maps of the many worlds of Fiendcraft at various points in their history

click for maps of our various worlds!

Rules:

Quick rundown to the sort of behavior Fiendcraft players should expect from each other!

They're more what you'd call guidelines
  • General prohibition against being a jerk: players may go no higher than a 1.5 on the 10-point scale of absolute jerkishness
  • General prohibition against being dumb: Players may go no higher than a 2.4 on the 10-point scale of bein' dumb

Players found to be exceeding these very reasonable tolerances will be dealt with as forum staff deems appropriate! For details see http://www.fiendcraft.net/rules.html

Besides that go nuts. It's a pretty casual do-whatevs atmosphere and I guess I am generally trying to keep the emphasis on people having fun.

Client mods:

To ensure the funnest and most prettiest possible minecrafting experience for you the player here I will list whichever client-side mods I think you might enjoy.

click for modsSPOUTCRAFT:

Spoutcraft is a modified Minecraft client which incorporates a number of popular performance enhancements and graphics features. If you're looking to make Minecraft a little prettier or run a bit better on your machine, this may be the mod for you! Find the downloadable file at this link or see this post by me for further information

1.9 PRERELEASE 4 - MODDED WORLDHEIGHT 256:

Exclusive to our test server at test.fiendcraft.net, this lets you try out the wild new features of the highly anticipated Minecraft 1.9 release in a Minecraft world like you've never seen before! See this post for directions on what's required to run this, and watch the thread for announcements on when we're testing this. WARNING! FOR EXPERIENCED MINECRAFTERS ONLY.

To Do:

Stuff I may have planned for future server updates!

Last edited by Fifthfiend; 10-24-2011 at 01:21 AM.
Fifthfiend is offline Add to Fifthfiend's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2011, 12:34 AM   #2
Aldurin
Lakitu

Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk.

I can't juggle a single player map and two servers at once, yet I will try because of my compulsive Minecraft addiction. Damn you Fifth!!

EDIT: I think the title should be "Fifthfiend's Minecraft server, surprisingly not burning with hate and apathy."
Aldurin is offline Add to Aldurin's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2011, 12:36 AM   #3
Krylo
The Straightest Shota

Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat].
Default The only joy I ever got out of sand castles, was stomping on someone else's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifthfiend View Post
No... trashing people's houses / setting things on fire / murdering people repeatedly.
Well there goes MY interest.
Unread 02-10-2011, 12:51 AM   #4
Aldurin
Lakitu

Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krylo View Post
Well there goes MY interest.
He didn't mention any specifics on TNT.
Aldurin is offline Add to Aldurin's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2011, 01:11 AM   #5
Aerozord
So we are clear

Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was.
Send a message via AIM to Aerozord Send a message via MSN to Aerozord Send a message via Yahoo to Aerozord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldurin View Post
EDIT: I think the title should be "Fifthfiend's Minecraft server, surprisingly not burning with hate and apathy."
how can you burn with hate and be apathetic?
Unread 02-10-2011, 01:41 AM   #6
Fifthfiend
for all seasons

Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerozord View Post
how can you burn with hate and be apathetic?
<-------------------------
Unread 02-10-2011, 01:43 AM   #7
Fifthfiend
for all seasons

PS monsters are actually on right now so there is a fair amount of hate to go around.
Unread 02-10-2011, 01:46 AM   #8
Pip Boy
Sent to the cornfield

Pip Boy single-handedly slew a dragon. Pip Boy single-handedly slew a dragon. Pip Boy single-handedly slew a dragon. Pip Boy single-handedly slew a dragon. Pip Boy single-handedly slew a dragon. Pip Boy single-handedly slew a dragon.

So you know, if there is even the least bit of lag, monsters are indestructible nightmare machines of hate and death.
Pip Boy is offline Add to Pip Boy's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2011, 01:55 AM   #9
Viridis
oh, what fun we will have!

Viridis is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Viridis is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Viridis is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Viridis is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life.

That is entirely my fault and I don't even care.

*digs deeper into his mountain hideaway*
Viridis is offline Add to Viridis's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2011, 01:56 AM   #10
Aerozord
So we are clear

Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was.
Send a message via AIM to Aerozord Send a message via MSN to Aerozord Send a message via Yahoo to Aerozord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pip Boy View Post
So you know, if there is even the least bit of lag, monsters are indestructible nightmare machines of hate and death.
so you are saying this is secretly Fifth's way of killing us again and again