The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Social > Bullshit Mountain
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 11-10-2016, 07:58 PM   #1
Nikose Tyris
Trash Goblin

Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday!
Send a message via AIM to Nikose Tyris Send a message via MSN to Nikose Tyris Send a message via Yahoo to Nikose Tyris Send a message via Skype™ to Nikose Tyris
Default My wife had a pretty bad car accident

So like the title says, My wife had a pretty bad car accident. It's never a good thing.

First up - Ray is Okay. I hit my head pretty bad and banged up my arm and leg, but I'm pretty much in one piece. Album link here, image under spoiler:

Pic behind link

But then we discovered we've been defrauded by Insurance- (NEVER Buy State Farm) - we were told one thing at signing/car insurance purchase, and now we're being denied collision coverage, and left to foot the bill ourselves. You can see how bad that is. My partner, Ray, made a youcaring to ask for help because... I can't do it. I lost my temper at the insurance company, I went meltdown this morning. And my spouse, with everything that's going wrong, took over everything. They called the insurance, called the Tow Company, figured out how we'd make things work, and took care of my idiot ass in meltdown mode the whole time. I don't know how a 5'2" 110lb person can carry my 260 lb ass around like they do, but I'm lucky as hell.

This car is our livelyhood. It's how we get to work, it's how we can afford anything. It's my partner's freedom to work and get access to medication. We've gotten so much help (PayPal from friends) but if we can save the car, it would mean everything to us.

Canada has a messed up market for cars. This car has taken MANY dings and bangs before, but never like this. The frame is solid though. The Axle is solid. It needs some body work but we're just pulling the dents out, and putting a new wheel on. But it's still gotta be in the body shop, and we've already spent $700 out of our mortgage money for the month.

I asked Shiney and he encouraged me to drop the link here. Read my spouse's words. They're asking for the help. It goes to their freedom to travel. work and live, as a disabled Transgender person.

Ray does Tarot Readings that are pretty popularly reviewed; I don't have any special skills but if you want me to do something stupid, I'll do it and take a video for you. Anything to help Ray.

Thank you for reading.

Again, here is the YouCaring link.
Nikose Tyris is offline Add to Nikose Tyris's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2016, 08:56 PM   #2
Bard The 5th LW
Feelin' Super!

Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

I pitched in a little. Let me know if it doesn't go through properly - never totally sure how this stuff works with currency exchange.
Bard The 5th LW is offline Add to Bard The 5th LW's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2016, 12:45 PM   #3
Bum Bill Bee
Boo Buddy

Bum Bill Bee is so pumped up.

Aw, sorry to hear about that
Unread 11-11-2016, 01:24 PM   #4
Terex4
Shaken not Stirred

Terex4 INVENTED reputation, you know! Terex4 INVENTED reputation, you know! Terex4 INVENTED reputation, you know! Terex4 INVENTED reputation, you know! Terex4 INVENTED reputation, you know! Terex4 INVENTED reputation, you know! Terex4 INVENTED reputation, you know! Terex4 INVENTED reputation, you know!
Send a message via Skype™ to Terex4

I'm not in a position to help financially but if either of you need to talk or just yell and scream, I'm here. PM me if you want my number. Hopefully you can get the car up and running again, the importance of having it really can't be understated :/
Terex4 is offline Add to Terex4's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2016, 03:51 PM   #5
rpgdemon
Not a Taco

rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years.

Could you get by without pulling the dents out? It might be ugly, but if it still drives, that's some expense you don't need to pay.

My car's front bumper was held together with zip ties for years, for the same reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard The 5th LW View Post
RPG has total "I told you so" privileges.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard The 5th LW View Post
RPG still has total "I told you so" privileges.
rpgdemon is offline Add to rpgdemon's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2016, 03:57 PM   #6
Nikose Tyris
Trash Goblin

Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday!
Send a message via AIM to Nikose Tyris Send a message via MSN to Nikose Tyris Send a message via Yahoo to Nikose Tyris Send a message via Skype™ to Nikose Tyris

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgdemon View Post
Could you get by without pulling the dents out? It might be ugly, but if it still drives, that's some expense you don't need to pay.

My car's front bumper was held together with zip ties for years, for the same reason.
We won't be pulling out the dents; just a new tire and making sure the axle isn't dead, plus airbag replacements.
Nikose Tyris is offline Add to Nikose Tyris's Reputation   Reply With Quote