The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Social > Playing Games
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 05-04-2017, 10:11 PM   #21
Sithdarth
Friendly Neighborhood Quantum Hobo

Sithdarth is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Sithdarth is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Sithdarth is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Sithdarth is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Sithdarth is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Sithdarth is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Sithdarth is like Reed Richards, but prettier.

I am also good with May 13th.
Sithdarth is offline Add to Sithdarth's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2017, 05:32 PM   #22
Bard The 5th LW
Feelin' Super!

Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Woah! This really took off while I was away. Sorry about vanishing there, I've only just crawled out of my battle with Final Exams.

13th should be good. I assume all the character sheets are pre-genned? If so, is there a way to get a look at them ahead of time? Also, I'll probably need to be invited to NPF Discord.
Bard The 5th LW is offline Add to Bard The 5th LW's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2017, 05:40 PM   #23
mauve
So Dreamy

mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare.

I think the Join Chat link at the top of the page goes to the NPF Discord.
Unread 05-07-2017, 11:10 PM   #24
Gregness
Never give up. Never give in.

Gregness can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Gregness can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Gregness can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Gregness can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Gregness can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Gregness can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Gregness can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Gregness can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard The 5th LW View Post
Woah! This really took off while I was away. Sorry about vanishing there, I've only just crawled out of my battle with Final Exams.

13th should be good. I assume all the character sheets are pre-genned? If so, is there a way to get a look at them ahead of time? Also, I'll probably need to be invited to NPF Discord.
Yep, sheets are pre-genned. I'll just put the whole jumpstart pdf on my dropbox. If you're using adobe reader, there are bookmarks you can use to jump straight to chapter 3 where the character sheets are. Chapter 1 explains all the rules, and it wouldn't be a bad idea to go over at least some of it before we do this, but I'll also be explaining the rules as we go along so don't worry about getting it all right off the bat. The basics are fairly easy, even if some of the interactions aren't entirely obvious. Minor note, this is technically the kickstarter backer preview version, so there could be some minor errors in some spots. The dice pools shown under Volfer's weapon stats weren't calculated correctly, for one.

Chapter 2 has the stuff on the scenario you'll be running through, so avoid that if you don't want to spoil yourself.

Anyway, we're all on for the 13th, so now we gotta decide on a time. I had something get moved to 2pm that day, so I can do from 9a-1p, or like 6:30-10:30p. That's all in pacific time, of course, so adjust for yourself as you need.
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
- Robert Heinlein

Last edited by Gregness; 05-07-2017 at 11:14 PM.
Gregness is offline Add to Gregness's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2017, 09:03 PM   #25
mauve
So Dreamy

mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare.

I can make either time slot work. The 6:30 - 10:30 works slightly better for me, but I know that's crazy late for anyone NOT in the Pacific Time Zone so I'm fine with either.
Unread 05-08-2017, 10:35 PM   #26
Arcanum
Strike the Earth!

Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was.

I'm good for either time as well.
Unread 05-09-2017, 08:31 PM   #27
Bard The 5th LW
Feelin' Super!

Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Im on Eastern Time, but I can probably swing either slot if its just 4 hours. Latter slot might be better.
Bard The 5th LW is offline Add to Bard The 5th LW's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2017, 08:51 PM   #28
Sithdarth
Friendly Neighborhood Quantum Hobo

Sithdarth is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Sithdarth is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Sithdarth is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Sithdarth is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Sithdarth is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Sithdarth is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Sithdarth is like Reed Richards, but prettier.

The 6:30-10:30p slot works for me as well.
Sithdarth is offline Add to Sithdarth's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2017, 09:06 PM   #29
Gregness
Never give up. Never give in.

Gregness can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Gregness can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Gregness can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Gregness can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Gregness can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Gregness can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Gregness can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Gregness can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Well, given we had some people on EST I wouldn't have guessed the later slot would end up winning, but I suppose I underestimated the night owlishness we've all clearly still got. 6:30-10:30pm (PST) this Saturday it is.

Was everyone able to see the scenario PDF alright? Like I said, avoid chapter 2 if you don't want to spoil yourself, but use the rest of it to start thinking about which of the premades you all want to claim.
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
- Robert Heinlein
Gregness is offline Add to Gregness's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2017, 11:27 PM   #30
mauve
So Dreamy

Yep, I was able to access it. Still working on wrapping my head around the rules, but so far it doesn't look too intimidating.