The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Social > Media Consumption
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 06-20-2017, 11:06 PM   #1
walkertexasdruid
I am the One

walkertexasdruid is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light. walkertexasdruid is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light.
Movies "Transformers 5" or "Marky Mark Saves the World"

Despite the fourth one not being that great, I am going to see this explosionfest over this coming weekend. Talk amongst yourselves....
Unread 06-21-2017, 02:52 PM   #2
Seil
Super stressed!

Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana.

First of all, how dare you.

Second of all, I haven't been paying attention to Transformers (not one of my favorites) but on throwing on a superhero movie I saw a trailer for that thing where Optimus Prime is riding a dinosaur with a broadsword in hand. It was probably terrible, but awesome as well.
Seil is offline Add to Seil's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2017, 06:53 PM   #3
walkertexasdruid
I am the One

walkertexasdruid is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light. walkertexasdruid is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light.

This movie was pretty good, it was much better than the fourth one. I am glad that I watched today.
Unread 06-22-2017, 08:59 PM   #4
Bard The 5th LW
Feelin' Super!

Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seil View Post
First of all, how dare you.

Second of all, I haven't been paying attention to Transformers (not one of my favorites) but on throwing on a superhero movie I saw a trailer for that thing where Optimus Prime is riding a dinosaur with a broadsword in hand. It was probably terrible, but awesome as well.
Optimus riding a dinosaur wasn't worth it. The movie was super long and just not good enough to justify even that batshit nonsense.
Bard The 5th LW is offline Add to Bard The 5th LW's Reputation   Reply With Quote